Is there a more based man in professional wrestling?

>Only cares about money.
>Not afraid to tell Vince McMahon to fuck off.
>Willing to shoot beat the shit out of idiots.
>Doesn't complain about fans and indie wrestlers on Twitter.
>Not banging a trap.

Attached: beatbox_brock_by_graphicdan2_dd7z8lh-pre.png (894x894, 663K)

Is he actually insanely BASED, or does he just look more BASED because the rest of the roster are a bunch of tweeting nu-manlet cuckold marks?

>one of the few that can still get a reaction
>carries the dancing gimmick better than most

Both.

>Asking if a 300lb dude who could rip your arms off and assfuck you with them is based

He's based

Were you even alive in 2002, mark? Lesnar is a legend.

Triple H.

He literally worked everyone into becoming the most powerful man in wrestling when the old man dies.

Brock and Daniel Bryan are the last remnants of star power in WWMEME. With either of them gone this company would go to an even deepr shitter.

BASADO

He's the last real man in the business. The rest are basedboys and cucks.

Bryan is a Hackenschmetty, Thesz tier draw. Zero dimes. He literally thinks Regal is better than Goldberg, he doesn't WANT to draw.

Without him, the E is just cucks

>Is the man who went over the entire attitude era and Hulk Hogan in a single year only based because this era sucks
I'm gonna go with no

he is reddit incarnate

People only hate Brock because he can beat up their favorite wrestlers in a real fight. Brock is Based and deserves more praise for milking the cash cow that is WWE.

Attached: 1546679184574.gif (200x113, 170K)

unless our favourite wrestler is ken shamrock, bobby lashley, jack swagger, tank abbott, kazushi sakuraba, minoru suzuki... etc etc etc or any one of the many mma/pro wrestlers throughout history who don't have embarrassing win-loss records like brock

Brock is the only true star left in wrestling. Once he's gone it's truly over

fag

him and Randy

t. guy who jacks off to Kenny Omega kissing dudes

I agree. He and Kofi are the last two backs that are carrying the WWE. I don't want to think about what it'll be like once they're gone.

there literally isn't
Based Brock

This

Yes 5-3-0 and winning the championship is such a horrible record.