BattlArts

Do you like WWE grab ass homoerotic wrestling?
Do like flippy shit that's more gymnastics than wrestling? If you do this isn't for you.

This is BattlArts, a legendary Japanese "shoot-style" pro wrestling promotion that saw a small resurgence in 2007-2011. There are no pinfalls, only submission and 10 counts.

Here's over 100 matches in good quality if you're not a bitch. If you are, go watch a Kevin Nash or Will Ospreay match.:

rutube.ru/video/person/6776392

Attached: yuki-ishikawa.jpg (960x1384, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okP-MbeeRv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmjgvqs868
rutube.ru/video/person/6776392
youtube.com/channel/UCNOfKmK5nZIurQ8fUk26GcA
rutube.ru/video/698120a9a51df0b48b4a0c3b1619b66e/?pl_type=user&pl_id=6776392
theditch.us/090s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit this is an amazing link, I have seen almost all of BattlARTS already that was recorded, but there's fresh stuff even for me in here. Fucking based. ty

>Do like flippy shit that's more gymnastics than wrestling? If you do this isn't for you.

Then this company isn't for you either as Jeff Hardy and Jack Evans wrestled in BattlArts and did full flips.

LMAO nobody gives a shit about outlaw wrestling shits go back to puro twitter

OP is based as fuck. I love BattleArts. Time to tuck myself in with some Volk Han kino

That was not this era of BattlArts. That was the last 1990s. There's no Jack Evan or Jeff Hardy matches here. You'd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of irish whips even.

>clicks link
>it's not even prime Battlarts
>its nuBattlarts with an aging roster and yardtarders

cringe

>He doesn't understand BattlARTS timeline
oh no no no no

Yikes, imagine living like this?

Dammit I take it back its 10's BA and not the true years. Thanks for trying at least

you mean by not wasting hours and years of my life watching putrid fake fighting shit? I'm sorry you will never understand what it feels like LMAO

Thanks for the link user

>doesnt watch the content he spends hours of his life on an image board he shitposts on
Yeah I'll never know what its like to be that pathetic. You're almost seth rollins tier

Attached: 1561372046380.jpg (571x852, 219K)

>watching "real" fake fights with fake tough guys when you could just watch real fights with real tough guys

Attached: 1553408704291.jpg (886x917, 304K)

Volk Han never worked for BattlARTS.

>he watches and shitpost
YIKES, there is only so much time you're on this earth user, use it wisely

Like I said, plebe faggots need not apply.

Attached: ishikawa-ikeda.jpg (500x553, 28K)

>Alexander Otsuka is a fake tough guy
>half their talent have MMA careers
>"why are you watching guys with MMA careers instead of guys with MMA careers?"

based retard

It's some great shit, too bad you're to much of a cunt to even give it a try.

>Volk Han
>BATBAT

>he watches fake fighters beating each other to prove a point because they're so sensitive when people say it's fake but is still scripted and goes through their spots rather than watching actual human cockfighting or worldstar streetfights
Sorry to burst your little safe haven, nobody fights like that for real.

I like battlarts but I also like flippy shit go fuck yourself jabroni

ITT: An 18 year old zoomer who feels like he has superior wrestling preference because his puro twitter pals told him its great shit and couldn't think for himself

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Most of these guys are "real tough guys" with MMA careers. Both Tiger Shark and Super Tiger II were MMA guys moonlighting as wrestlers which is why they wore masks. You'll even see some young Hideki Suzuki if you look hard enough.

e drones seething

Japan has never once cared about this fed and still don't, only western sjw fans have, therefore I don't care about it. No Japanese wrestling fans rate Ishikawa or Ikeda at all.

Nobody said it still wasn't pro wrestling you insufferable hate-nerd. Fuck off.

You don't have to announce yourself when entering a thread you know.

>my response is to tell him to fuck off
I thought you guys were smarter than the rest for liking something very niche? LMAO

Self hating zoomer seething that he wasn't born to experience puro in its heyday

Using LMAO in all your posts doesn't give you argument points

>but fuck off is an argument
SEETHING

Not even that user, just browsed through the thread and saw your goofy ass shitting it up. Enjoy your 3 day vacation

Watch U-Inter.

ya seethe?

I only watch HUSTLE

>the jannetty of all U incarnation

LOL. You have no idea what you're talking about, but you small dick projections is noted. I've actually seen BattlArts live, and BIG MOUTH LOUD and when they were all working with Zero-One back in these days. When was your first trip to Japan? Mine was 2004. Only fuck-face millenials use the term "zoomer" anyway so you were probably in diapers when these matches happened.

>things that did not happen nor could be proven to substantiate said claims
>did not even mention going to Wallabee shows to complete his ultimate contrarianism LARP
Your zoomerism is showing. You need to go back to puro twitter with your bunch of kiddos pretending to have been watching since you're swimming in your dad's nutsack. It's what you guys do to stroke one another's ego to feel validated

Eat a dick. Of course I kept my ticket stubs as souvenirs.
Oh man, you're gonna need a lot of lotion for your asshole now friendo.

Attached: battlarts-stubs.jpg (2000x2667, 2.85M)

BASED! Now post face.

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Cut your nails, Kevin

It's good to actually see oldfags that's been watching before Bushiroad Who Japan and claiming to have been watching for 20 years.

post your BML ticket stubs

Funny you should mention old New Japan. As I was going through my ticket stubs I saw a this one. I'm kinda glad that little fuckprick got me to flip through my envelope of ticket stubs. Shows I forgot having going to...like memory lane. I even have Apache Army tickets!

Attached: njpw-lock-up-stub.jpg (1000x451, 375K)

>going to NJPW's OVW/FCW/NXT show
have sex!

>Every non-New Japan puro discussion turns into a massive cringefest
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Those earlier days of BattlArts are all ready all over YouTube. This era while more boutique has lots of good moments and needed some love. I mean you have completely unscarred Masashi Takeda and a young Hideki Suzuki & Ryuichi Kawakami.

>western sjw fans
Is everything you hate "sjw" virgin? Do you only like things other people like? This post is fucking cringe as fuck.

Did you see the card? It's fucking based and when NJPW was feuding with Apache Army. Also, New Japan itself was pretty shit in these days.

>LOCK UP, 29.07.2007 (Samurai! TV) (Foto)
>Tokyo Korakuen Hall
>1,233 Fans

>1. Mitsuhide Hirasawa & Tetsuya Naito besiegen Takashi Uwano & Kuniyoshi Wada (11:34) nach einer Jumping Elbow Attack von Naito gegen Wada.
>2. Yujiro, KAGETORA & Hercules Oosenga besiegen Naoki Tanizaki, Hi69 & Yusaku Obata (11:45) nach einem Crab Hold von Yujiro gegen Obata.
>3. Takashi Iizuka & Naofumi Yamamoto besiegen Shiro Koshinaka & Tomoaki Honma (9:36) nach einem Trunk Bundle Sleeper Hold von Iizuka gegen Honma.
>4. 2/3 Falls Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Togi Makabe, Jado & Gedo besiegen Tetsuhiro Kuroda , Mammoth Sasaki, Dick Togo & GENTARO (22:13). Jado besiegte GENTARO mit dem Crossface of JADO (5:00). Kuroda besiegte Gedo mit einem Samson Clutch (8:18). Makabe besiegte Sasaki mit einem Top Rope King Kong Kneedrop (8:55).
>5. Riki Choshu besiegt Tomohiro Ishii (7:37) mit einer Lariat.
>6. WEW Heavyweight Title: Toru Yano besiegt Kintaro Kanemura Apache Pro (c) (13:02) mit dem Oni Koroshi - Titelwechsel.
>7. Manabu Nakanishi besiegt Daisuke Sekimoto Big Japan (11:29) mit dem Hercules Cutter.

Attached: lufoto29072007.jpg (513x395, 78K)

Choshu vs ishii? Fucking hell dude

Based as fucking fuck

>fake tough guys: the promotion

Fucking retard got absolutely rekt

>It was just a mess, you know? The indie wrestlers fought hard, and Choshu loved them, but a lot of the fans seemed allergic to them. I think they just couldn’t sympathize with those guys.
Nakamura Shinsuke on Choshu's idea to have New Japan collaborate with the indies.

get a load of this faggot

absolutely fucking ethered this little zoomer faggot

Go look up the average shoot style fan on twitter.

Imagine being this clueless about the BattlArts roster.

For sure hardcore New Japan fans didn't like it at all. On many of these shows, even against satellite companies like Zero-One, the New Japan fans would sit out in the lobby of Korakuen on the floor smoking cigarettes and only take their seats during matches with New Japan wrestlers.

For me it’s UFC

Ok I just did and I found @JoshLBarnett.
He's an sjw?

battlarts is cringe

This. It's for faggots who think they're too smart for pro wrestling and wants to feel elitist wathcing a psuedo style of it, but at the same time hates or never watch MMA

Or its just a different flavor of wrestling like a subgenre in music. Don't be an austimo faggot and let people enjoy more than the singular shitty company you watch

Seriously. Bryan Daniels is such "faggot who think they're too smart for pro wrestling and wants to feel elitist [wrestling] a psuedo style of it. You mad, bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=okP-MbeeRv4

Why would I when insufferable faggots like them always try to force down their preference on others and are the autismo faggot in the first place.

Holy shit searching for the above I found an UWAI STATION match from 2006.

Bryan Danielson vs. Hayato "Jr" Fujita

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmjgvqs868

>fake fighting
>fake slapping
>fake strikes
>ultra fluid grappling with no sense of struggle
semen slurping

Just because somebody posts something on the on this board that sends you into a seethe doesn't mean anybody is trying to "force their preferences" on you, or are you that weak-minded? Just move on instead of pissing your diaper in here.

Willing to bet the style of pro wrestling you like is GALLONS upon GALLONS of oiled-up, body builder homoerotic man ass grabbing.

No, do something about it

I don't think anyone ever has tried to force people to watch BattlARTS lmao

>hey guys I found these BattlARTS matches if you're interested
>STOP SHOVING IT DOWN MY THROAT YOU FACIST THIS IS RAPE

based i didn't know this match happened

>Proving my point
>I watch grappling I'm more educated than you in fake fighting
Get a clue

>I don't think anyone ever has tried to force people to watch BattlARTS lmao
This entire thread is about telling people to watch it, and OP even added the last line that you're uncultured if you don't., as if it isn't all just fake fighting at the end of the day

Hah. You're the fucking faggot posting about "fake tough guys" and this is what you bring? Wew, lad, you're a mess.

>Telling people is the same as forcing people
You have a serious personality disorder that involves deep anti-social behavior and a victim complex. You call people who like BattlArts "semen slurpers" and then when reminded you like the most homoerotic wrestle their is think it's somehow proven your point. The first post was intentional to get clicks and engagement, and here you are worked into a total shoot about it and telling others to get a clue. Rough.

Male...no voice.... no comeback
>The first post was intentional to get clicks and engagement
>w-wo-worked I'm not being serious guys heh

Keep roasting that user

Attached: 1561370803589.png (522x335, 207K)

>battlarts isn't homoerotic at all it's sports!
>spends most of the time scissoring one another on the ground than any other style of rasslin

>doesnt know what 50/50 position is
>has the audacity to give people shit about watching fake fighting and accuse everyone of being "fake toughguys"
>literally doesn't know what fighting is so wouldn't even know a fake toughguy from a real toughguy

this is embarrassing, are you wolfcuck

You're totally worked. You obviously haven't learned that outrage and anger are the most useful paths to clicks and engagement on social media and image boards. Notice you're basically the only person who is seething in a full blown tantrum as most understood immediately it was an engagement tactic. This board is full of the same. It's not my fault you're so angry and not very bright, but you should tap out before you fully fucking owned.

>Owned
Yikes

>guy who has never grappled in his life talking about positioning because he has watched hours of people doing it
I know you idolize them, and it's ok to defend your heroes, but a fake tough guy is a fake tough guy, if they're even good at a legit sport they wouldn't be doing fake fighting pro wrestling. Pro wrestling is literally for rejects who couldn't cut it in actual sports.

>Another puro thread that brings the outmost autism out of everyone
Even I feel second hand embarrassment for you guys. Hiding this shit.

>UFC champions like Josh Barnett and Ken Shamrock are fake tough guys, not like me, I'm so brave and tough for fighting my male pattern baldness in my mums flat at age 40

wolfcuck having a mental breakdown like seethe tarpaulins over here

Literally resorting to one word replies. Austimo defeated

>I'm afraid of engaging anymore i better declare myself the winner of a make believe internet argument before I lose

>a BattlARTS thread in the year of our Lord Trump 2019
Absolutely BASED.

You know what Battlarts lacked? Kento Miyahara spamming his knees and making le funny faces in submissions. That shit would have been dimes! No wonder it went under.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u2.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

>rutube.ru/video/person/6776392
Dank shit. Wish someone would upload all the golden era BattlARTS.

There's a YouTube channel of every BIG MOUTH LOUD show as well.

youtube.com/channel/UCNOfKmK5nZIurQ8fUk26GcA

Attached: bml-logo2.gif (100x100, 2K)

rutube.ru/video/698120a9a51df0b48b4a0c3b1619b66e/?pl_type=user&pl_id=6776392

One of my favorite grapplefuck matches of all time.

>aggressively scratches self all over
A-anyone got them RINGs clips? I-i'll suck ya dick man

Attached: kino-abuse.png (598x624, 456K)

>russian video site
perfect for the Trumpf-cels who infest this shitbaby site

theditch.us/090s.html

There's some RINGS matches in there, but you gotta download them.

He was a super young boy in 2011 who was barely let out of Kenuske Office and NOAH at all at the time.

They don't ask questions, don't do copyright takedowns and have a 50 minute limit. YouTube is too much bullshit to deal with. If you have a better alternative...what?

Quit responding to e-incels seriously, you retard.

kwab

Kento is performing in Ryogoku and packed Korakuen Halls while these dweebs are wrestling in a 60% capacity Shinkiba 1st Ring.

The shoot style autist had finally calm down and you're here trying to trigger his anxiety again. May God have mercy on your soul

>Kento is performing in Ryogoku and packed Korakuen Halls while these dweebs are wrestling in a 60% capacity Shinkiba 1st Ring.

Attached: kek.png (1004x310, 31K)

LMAO believing worked numbers

>F-FUCK YOU
Take the L and move on with your life, SEETHER.

How's shoot style drawing nowadays?

SEETHING

Attached: gotta move dem goalposts.jpg (800x600, 104K)

>he thinks BattlARTS is a shoot style promotion

Attached: 43543643.gif (360x346, 170K)

>acting like it's not so that he can post a laughing frog to make himself look smarter that it is some kind of higher art
wew

puro boomers make these threads to argue more than to talk about their beloved shoot style or whatever you call Battlarts and Rings