instagram.com/p/By0uJOJhDsR/
youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yikes

why don't you compare peens, seff?

u da man seff

Ospreay won this one ezpz. Fucking cuck seff

He already won because Assplay is too scared to take the obvious shots, this is just overkill. Either way I hope they both break their necks.

Checkmate. The only real thing in wrestling is the money and the miles.

Crinfe. Twitter Seth and Twitter Becky were made for each other.

based seth knowing his real worth and not turning his neck into sawdust for a hotdog and handshake

Where is Roman to reign him in?

>he takes time of for injuries
KWAB
Ospreay wins again

Id say that all Osprey has to do is compare dicks with Seth but im sure Opsrey is prolly 4 inches tops with a full on stiffy

>getting worked by millennial wrasslers on social media
no thanks

>That's count a month off with a broken back...
what did he mean by this?

Seethe Rollins is an embarrassment

the fuck is this dude doing?

Attached: 1411523832955.jpg (359x364, 23K)

If Ospreay doesn't bring out the curtains and tarps for this dime repellent shitter then he is a ding dong diddly retard

Attached: D4wQxyRU4AEe1gh.jpg (666x666, 51K)

Nah people in shoot interview like jimmy havoc have said Ospreay has the biggest cock in UK wrestling

>Ospreay has the biggest cock in UK wrestling
like user said, 4 inches tops

Its the UK that isn't very impressive

this twitter bitch fight is more entertaining than the show.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (407x640, 53K)

those AEW chants really drove jasethy up the wall huh

>typing it out

Attached: 「Please Understand」.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Yeah this is pathetically childish.

Seth is destroying that vanilla midget

They built as the same weight and Ospreay is taller
based retard

if we woke up one day and twitter didn't exist, would anything of value be lost?

Lacey already made a small cock joke about Seff on twitter, so she wins the fight she's not even in.

Seth even bothering to respond to some majong parlor flippy shitter shows that his seethe levels about being dime repellent are through the fucking roof

link?

>and Ospreay is taller
He's not and you all must be fucking autistic and/or retarded if you think the little guy thing was about physical size, even now when Seth is mentioning his wallet

Holy shit Rollins browses Yea Forums

but how would I know what Joe Rogan had for lunch or what my middle school science teacher thinks about Trump?

the marks are in the ring

This. /wew/ trannies are trying to flood the board. Seth is responding the way Yea Forums would. Based.

You already know the answer user

youtube.com/watch?v=JYM4qcpBssI

seth is shook

that was fast

Attached: Untitled.png (608x790, 69K)

Will has a Danny D cock? Yum!

>that strawman
Seth is a dicklet and a brainlet.
This is not how a babyface behaves.
The company will continue to sink and I can't wait to see it die.

yeah this this dimeless world champion who wrestles to an audience of curtains is really showing everyone who's boss

he forgot one thing: he's from the uk
it's simply a joke he thinks he should be taken seriously

>just as good
he's being super kind to Seth here
the bitch folded

hey seff

Lol shut the fuck up Colby you were publicly assblasted by a literal britbong shitter

Seth browses Yea Forums CONFIRMED!

Attached: EA677345-FBEE-4E4A-BDCF-0B1938BD273E.jpg (750x236, 103K)

nobody jokingly flexes their bank account. i don't think you're an adult user

>burgers think they are anybetter then britbongs

Attached: 1537617142040.jpg (500x500, 52K)

maybe he should ask his buddy dean whether money matters or not.

>seethe tarpaulins

>entire personality for the bork feud is "he hates us he only cares about money"
>actually believe that cause he's a mark
>tweets this
micropenis energy 2 B frankly honest with all of you (my family)

At least Will's ancestors weren't getting rekt by the Ottomons in the summer of 1915.

Attached: Okada kek 2.jpg (230x240, 21K)

If Seff responds his next answer should be asking where can he buy a giant curtain like his.

The faggot is Will since he just got BTFO. Mr Sexy Lottery wins once again.

hi seff

He's posted here before, supposedly. He even said nobody would believe that it was him.

oi our lad William is doing us proud you poncey little wanker, Seth is going all chicken oriental and making your lot look a right set of cunts

Imagine getting worked by indie wrestler

Ever cross your mind that these recent Seff's tweets could be made by Becko? Because they're all cringe shit

Hard cringe

Attached: 878778.png (501x422, 376K)

she doesn't win at all. Women can be embarrassed in so many ways but they'll cry foul later. Seth doesn't want to be labelled as a misogynist or whatever

cringe. this simp nigga thinks will osgay is a good pretend fighter lmao.

If Seff ever became a free agent, both AE dub and NJPW would kill each other to get him and forget about Ospreay the next month

If you ask anybody on earth what comes to mind when they hear "english language" they will say America. Honestly should be changed to speaking American.

Seff worked by third wave feminism.

>Seth leaving Trips
He knows he’s bulletproof. He won’t leave the company where he’s always going to have a top spot.

Will signing with WWE confirmed.
Don't be marks.

if you are making this argument with someone in the same field as you that means you shouldn't be in the argument in the first place

Attached: 13A85ECA-8396-4929-A813-675A4B4380E9.jpg (750x593, 245K)

Ospreay.
And I really mean.
Ospreay is being the bigger man on Twitter
IS THE WORLD ENDING? This dumbass motherfucker cannot stop spilling his pasta everywhere when he posts shit.
How is he the more reasonable one?

kek

Attached: 68295F8A-613E-4C26-A6E8-F4E97104697B.jpg (750x521, 239K)

God I wish Will said this

oof
oooooof

Autism. Little guy was obviously an I'm WWE and you're not dig because Seth is a delusional E Drone

I would've BTFO'd Seth into dust so quickly if I was O'Spreay. Not sure if he just isn't good with banter, didn't want to cause unnecessary drama by going in hard, or what the reason would be not to dab on Seth. When Seth said Ricochet was the better version of him, I would have said

>Whatever you say, discount Kenny. I'm sure the curtain enjoyed the best pro wrestling on the planet.

I wanted him to actually be the only good banterer on Twitter so bad and there were a million different angles he could've rekt Seth from. What a missed opportunity.

Yeah Seth flaunt that Saudi blood money. That's not weird at all.

Attached: LawlerKek.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I think he just doesn't want to be a complete asshole? If he wanted to kill Seth what you have written would do the job. But it would be seen as a total assholish move.
Seth offered so many opportunities for Ospreay to just stomp on him and Ospreay is being soft on him.

Colby won this one definitely, hotdog drones are fucking pathetic.

hey seff

>getting worked into a seething breakdown by a bingo hall acrobat
could seff be anymore of a blithering simp?

Seth is unironically better Osprey. Seth is stuck facing guys like Corbin and a lazy Lesnar but goes out there and does his best to tell a story. Osprey goes out there and does his flips with no idea of ring psychology. Rollins claim to fame is multiple title reigns, a spot on one of the most important factions in wrestling history, and being damn good at what he does. Osprey can accomplish whatever he wants, but he's nothing more than a Narutofag sawing his neck into sawdust.

>shoot interview like jimmy havoc
> Ospreay's cock
amazing that he's an expert on that..

No retard
Go to bed

arigatōgo will

"h..hey will, i have a lot of money!"

CRINGE

Trying to act like a lockeroom leader in the most pathetic attempt to rise lockeroom morale ever

This

Did he? You know he started the argument with "best wrestling there is", he has been moving the goalposts from that and now he has got to money. Do you think he is winning or he's running scared crying bitter tears?

Will made this dude his absolute bitch

He really checked his phone during RAW and tweeted this response?

Attached: 1491086009003.jpg (426x258, 46K)

there is no argument to be made with his tweet but hotdog drones simply latched onto it like the dogs they are.

Burgers can’t speak English, they mostly speak Spanish and ghetto.

Based

>ya
I knew it was him that was shilling bea here

he worked himself into a shoot

Attached: kFGLEr4.png (585x353, 66K)

Why is the WWE main eventer turning into a crying twitter bitch?

insecurity
hes the top dawg in the shittiest era ever of wwe

the man is rubbing off on him

based hollywood setting the marks straight, once and for all

hes trying to do the becky gimmick

oh shit wait maybe becky is on his phone

Attached: 1558187314764.png (800x769, 126K)

Actually I would bet Will makes more than Rollins

I could believe it, I’m actually Hulk Hogan but no one on here will believe me

I would be willing to bet that IF Rollins makes more, it's not by much. I imagine they're both around a couple hundred k per year.

why is asp obsessed with seth Rollins? it’s all you can talk about for 48 hours now. yet you don’t even like the guy? really makes ya think

kek the state of these marks. seff is on multiple million dollar a year contract you simp. don’t compare him to the little leagues

hey brother just watched your match with savage at halloween havok 96. bretty good stuff. odd seeing you with hair and cutting oddly rapey promos about miss liz. I miss her pretty face and beautiful body. punch lex for me terry

Hey Becky, hows the tarps treating ya?

Jasethy won't be able to say this when AEW, Jay White and NJPW put WWE out of business.

If I payed you one million dollars to get fucked in your asshole 5 days a week would you do it? Because money is everything, right?

this retard keeps embarrassing himself on twitter
of course Yea Forums is going to talk about it

Women proving they have shit taste as usual

>I have more money than you, therefore my opinion matters and yours doesn't
why is Seth such an utter faggot?

Seth is a mental midget. When Jericho bumps in he doesn't say shit because Seth knows everything he uses to measure himself doesn't compare. Accolades, admiration, career, bank accounts, you name it.

Over/under on Osprey's neck getting bumped into sawdust?

>Seth is a mental midget.

Attached: wazzap.png (640x360, 194K)

prove it with a source then

last time I looked at WWE employees incomes, in 2006, when the company had more money, almost everyone was on 150-300k with only a few exceptions breaking over a mil, the highest still being under 2m. Seethe Tarpaulins is a glorified midcarder in the lowest grossing era of the business so I would be suprised if he's even getting 500k pa

Seth know deep down he's nothing compared to Osprey. He will have his 3 star matches for the next months while Osprey will wrestle in front of non-obese people and probably have his best series of matches ever. Seth knows this, Seth cares about work rate and it kills him that nobody ever puts him with the top guys.

Roger Retinz the ratings rajah could easily be a WWE gimmick desu.

>Loses argument
>Immediately backpaddles to another completely different one
What a little bitch.

meme it lads

Based Seth

for some reason this tweet reminded of drumpf

petty as fuck

>when I ask other people (Americans) about the English language, literally saying the word English, the first thing they think of his Uncle Sam, Bald Eagles... That's right baby, the land of the free, home of the brave. The ding-dong diddly USA
That's because Americans are retards.

Insecure. He knows how bad the tarps and criticism are.

Has anyone made a twitter account for the giant curtain? I'm sure Colby would like to have the biggest WWE fan Curt Ain back him up here

Sounds based, should make it

Someone post a good picture of the curtain.
If it works him I'm gonna need someone to make an account as curtains girlfriend, red carpet.

If they went earnings by the hour, it would look more like a dick measuring contest considering seff

Corbin joins the fray.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-12-56-18-038_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2160, 1.04M)

I know why Osprey is doing this. He wants that exposure. But Seth, he's just trying to impress his real life on-screen girlfrind Beck Lynch isn't he?

Thats manfriend honey

Bongs have notoriously large dongs m8

kek

KEK

Still bigger than seff

Will just signed a multiple year contract with NJPW, there's a greater chance that this portends a WWE/NJPW supershow than it does Will signing with the Curtain leagues.

he JUST moved to japan this week....
you mark

BASED.

Osgay going to job to Universal Champion Seff.

Corbin is the biggest fucking dimes repellent I don't think anyone here unironically supports him

Road Dogg's E Drone sycophant gimmick is starting to get over with me brothers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-123737~2.png (1080x495, 137K)

He's so far gone it reads like a parody at this point

>I-I don't even know who you are
Sure thing, Corbs. You either pretend you're above everyone who is not in the WWE or you hand out ebin Twitter burns, can't have both.

Have you seen his career? Dude is a parody outside of his run in 98/99 and that was because he piggybacked off of the DX name

AT THE ALAMO

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: kek.png (698x460, 47K)

While Allen was a fucking moron for wanting joshi in men's companies, he fucking ethered seff

>HE'S GOING TO SAWDUST HIMSELF IN A JAP BINGO HALL
LOL, WAT A MARK

Twitter killed any credibility WWE wrestlers had left,good for Ospreay to not lower himself to that simp level.

Men are so fucking cringe

Attached: 4a48fcd39c303cfcd0d4e3f491964a22.png (695x310, 62K)

>ummm... he’s actually taller and bigger than you

Attached: F97251A2-E308-4918-A154-40172740521F.jpg (1454x929, 134K)

Isn't Seth poisoning his own well with this cringe shit? The people that like Ospreay and his entire shtick are the same people Seth is supposed to appeal to, all he's doing with this is looking like a dumb faggot cunt to the people who should be his supporters. Wouldn't the smart thing to do when Ospreay got baited by his retarded ramblings about WWE being the best to say "Maybe we can settle this in the ring one day" and let that be it?

Unironically based. Ospreay bumps his neck into sawdust every week for a handshake and a hot dog while Seth just does some easy non-bump matches a few times a month while earning tens of thousands dollars each month.

That's what Kenny did with Roman a couple of years ago. But of course he isn't as childish as Ospreay.

Back in 2017 Ricochet got 2000 per match, I think it's safe to say 2019 Ospreay asks for considerably more than that, and since he's always wrestling more than 10 matches every month, I think it's quite feasible that Will also rakes in tens of thousands monthly.

Good on you, posting 3 years old picture!
instagram.com/p/By0uJOJhDsR/

But Ospreay didn't meet the criteria other than being alive.

>Who cares if the entire roster feels mentally and physically miserable, we're making money!
Seth wouldn't be acting like this if he wasn't the universal champion.

Twitter was a mistake.

doesn't jericho wear lifts in his boots?

Seth is so insecure this is embarrassing

>spot on one of the most important factions in wrestling history
I don't remember him in NWO or Four Horsemen...or even DX...

Attached: NOTSUREIF.jpg (9071x5102, 1.51M)

We've seen multiple times how Brock is the only one paid that much.

Yeah he is in 2019

Attached: D8C7b1UUwAAkbTK.jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

based

You have no idea what you're talking about. Seth destroys his knees in front of empty house shows. At least Ospreay's matches are part of shows that matter for the company.

>he thinks those are cuts
lmao ok jabroni

Yeah, because that retarded balding faggot didnt stick around for long enough to make enough money before he went and "followed his heart".

Jericho needs to fucking die already.

According to him he wore them once in his Raw debut because he was shook about stepping into Vince's "land of giants"

I wish I had the girl (man)

Holy fuck you are DYEL if you think that’s bigger than Seth

Hi Will!

Fucker still wears them lmaoooooooo

I hope he dies in transit on his way to the next show

*blocks your path*
He's n-not really th-that big...baka...

Attached: jericho.jpg (628x352, 30K)

Agreed
Really emphasies how insecure and childish Seff is if he makes Ospreay seem like a reasonable adult

>instigates confrontation
>reasonable adult

In the back and forth he is definitely the more reasonable one.
Ofc Ospreay is Ospreay and instigated it but Colby's tweet was so dumb
Like if u for real think Baron Corbin vs Seth Rollins is anywhere near say Ospreay Shingo then you might ding-dong diddly need to go to the doctors

This is a gimmick right? He hasn't truly gone full cringey boomer has he?

>>instigates confrontation
He didn't instigate shit. Seethe Cuckollins was typing shit about how good of a wrestler he is and how WWE is the best "wrestling" show in the world, blah blah. Ospreay basically told him he is delusional in the nicest way possible (which Rollins completely is).

Rollins made a ridiculous boast that tried to paint every wrestler on the planet beneath him, Ospreay just called him out for being a faggot.

>M-muh bank balance
Holy fuck, Seethe Rollins is fucking embarrassing himself at this point.

>FUCK YOU IM RICH
You know what's rich? Thinking you're a draw, ya dicklet simp.

The best part is Seth is apparently in the big leagues but for some reason he's put more energy into unsuccessfully trying to own a little leaguer on twitter than he has into his last 5 big league matches.

>Muh Money
Seth is legitimately salty now and has lost this feud considering that his original point through all of this was being the better wrestler.

>Ospreay basically told him
He started it. Thanks for confirming.

Seth called out the entire industry and Ospreay answered. Ospreay couldve just let Seth sit in his delusional state but here we are now.

Lol Seth is unironically trying to drop the Worthington Law

youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro

It's true, I learned this in the summer of 92

Ospreay is wrong here. He isn't as good as Rollins. He's better.

BASED JERICHO

Attached: 1529426445197.gif (200x150, 1.19M)

I can't believe you faggots don't realize WWE bought NJPW and AEW. You're being worked!

This. Yea Forums is full of marks

/aew/ is a work, yet it's filled with jabroni marks

>WWE isn't a cult

>SEETHING E drones
Kek

I'm a NJPW Chad, thank you.

I'm on Will's side here because fuck Seff, but who the fuck would argue Will Ospreay is the best wrestler in the world

You sound retarded enough to be a Russo worshipper

He's not bigger than Seth though. Taller maybe

Yes of course, is this supposed to be a trick question

>One of the faces of the company feels the need to scream at a upper-midcarder in another company
Seth has gone mental knowing that Deano is more successful outside E than in it

Seth tarpins literally broke his back wrestling in front of tarps

Imagine the promo material for an Ospreay feud with Moxley

Why is Will such a geek? All he has to do is wryly insult Seth killing crowds and attendance but he's speaking to him like an equal

It's a dick joke guys.

Attached: dd.jpg (728x781, 121K)

>golden gloves champion
>former nfl player
>6'7
>awesome finishers
>awesome theme
look at this little dweeb

To be Yea Forums for just a bit, Seff is a lot like Kyrie Irving. Everyone thought he was based, but then when he went off to be his own guy-- it tuned out he was spineless, and could not lead flies to a pile of shit.
They both suck at social media and come off as weird more than anything else. Not the "eh he's weird but cool," but more like, "This nigga is fucking dumb, get him away from me"

>he typed it out
begone summerfag

That's just embarrassing, the instant he started mouthing off and insisting that he was the best, it ruined it. He just feels entitled to adulation because he 'works hard'. Welcome to the real world, pencil dick.

You know what lads?..... i might be looking to much into this but i got a gut feeling that this is gonna be another monday night wars thing. Except all the shit throwing is gonna be through sm.