Welp, he responded, therefore stooping to seff's level

Attached: idiot.png (606x637, 212K)

JUST MAKE FUN OF HIS DICK OR THE TARPS

>seth "curtain call" rollins

shoulda said he had no idea who seth tarpins was

>regrets his weak original response
>makes another
>it's still shit
>there's literally a dozen amazing responses he could have made that Seff could have never recovered from
>can't even think of one for his twitter promo
What a fucking faggot

Fact of the day: Seth Rollins has had more fan hijacked matches than Will Ospreay.

If Seff responds with Mania figures, he’s confirmed Yea Forumsie.

Fact of the day:
Will Ospreay won more hotdogs than Seth Rollins in 2019.
Also in 2018.
Also in 2017.
Also in 2016.
Also in 2015.
Also in 2014.
Also....

Why did it take him so many hours to respond again?

How many matches did Hogan wrestle in 1985?

Christ, now these two faggots will spend the next weeks doing each others moves and having their opponents kick out at one.

Kind of brutal since that's all Seth had over Will.

Does Seth freakin Tarpins even have a bigger bank account than Ospreay?

158, more than Ospreay last year, but less than Ospreay in 2017 and 2016.

148*

That’s gonna be a cringe from me, dog. Jasethy is an anti-draw shitter, but he definitely makes more in a month than Will does in a half a year.

>wrestling more matches makes you the better wrestler
>using an Obama meme

DOUBLE CRINGE!!

Why do these bingo hall guys get so upset when they get BTFO?

Attached: 1509157201456.jpg (331x313, 20K)

if you go off net worth (which is bullshit)
Ospreay has 2 mil
Seth has 4mil
BUT ospreay contract should be up soon so he will get that big ass fucking payday and just take all the money Omega was making

He actually got star struck by that simp and lost his nervous. Little guy indeed

Imagine bragging because you have to work alot. I respect Brock more than either of these simps.

Seths argument was he works the most matches out of anyone

Didn't Dean work a ridiculous amount of matches one year?

Yes. But seth truly believes he's the master of pumping out high quality matches at a consistent rate (fucking lmao)

Lol 5 stars my ass more like 5 tarps

both of these guys are fucking cringe, it's like watching two nerd wizards angrily shaking their magic sticks at each other. don't worry boys you're both the best fake fighters

Attached: 4948393812.png (914x700, 530K)

but watching actual wizards fight would be dope

kek that doesn't have anything to do with what rollins said

>Find anyone else alive who does what I do as well as I do it as often as I do it. Ya can’t.
Based retard E-drone

Isn't posting some sort of btfo reaction image with your epic pwn kind of like /threading your own post

Doesn't Will kick out alot of shitter matches too?

Jesus, just make fun of the empty arenas from his run and you win. What a loser.

he was never BTFO, Seff's argument is because he says so despite the clear evidence he fought in front of a giant curtain while the 4000 people in the arena chantd for AEW

Seth is obviously worked hard by AEW chants during his match in front of thousands of feet of curtain if he is going to even bother to respond to the British flip man.

>have literally all the material in the world because Seth is the WOAT perhaps unironically
>"hehe, I work more than you for less money!"
>*nigger reaction image*
Utter state.

kek.
>I've slayed more dragons!
>NAH SIR. I have slayeth more dragons

wasn't his tweet about ospreay being discount ricochet?
because that's the only one i saw posted here. sorry for not using twitter like you all estrogen libtards do

Did any of those matches matter?

He made more than one seething tweet. It was his entire night, aside from his shitty match.

>wrestling in more shit matches makes you better

He made TWO reponses?

OH NO NO NO. That's not how you Twitter. Can you imagine if someone here posted TWICE to the same comment.

No. He's been the MVP this yearalong with Kento Miyahara

Attached: Seth vs ospreay.png (2270x1790, 533K)

ospreay missed some easy shots but he is the moral victor. jasethy is supposed to draw dimes as the main champ of the biggest fed and he doesn't even have two pennies to rub together.

Attached: 87676531.png (355x425, 191K)

According to the sort of fan that unironically visits a pro wrestling ratings website lol

They're both horrible wrestlers

Literally has happened in this very thread

Will Seth commit suicide when Ospreay gets the record for most 5-5+ meltzer meme star matches in a year?
He's already has 3 and he's got Robbie this weekend,a whole G1,Super j cup,all the normal NJPW shows

You can never travel in this direction

>"I sawdust my neck more than you do!"
>Cringe Obama *mic drop* gif

What a geek, he made himself look like an idiot.

Limey flipper is cringe but Sethetty is maybe only two steps removed from being a bumping on sawdust chinese checkers hall shitter. Actual dime repellent.

UPDATE
Ospreay came on WOR today and Dave told him this. That why he tweeted it out

1,500 paid attendance for RAM tonight.

based Dave stirring the shit
I wonder if he charged him $11.99 for that information

Attached: 1561379527010.jpg (686x515, 44K)

fake news

Yall realize he doesn't actually wanna bury him, right? Like, it's just stupid banter.

Seth's claim is dumb and all, but its not calling out anyone in particular. 100020033240 wrestlers do the 'best wrestler in the world' shtick.

Attached: whgw95[1].gif (300x225, 919K)

And 4.5k max for Stomping Ground which is a record low in the last decade

meanwhile the first 2 Super J cup nights have pretty much sold out. 1200 each
based Ospreay

>Seth is probably the easiest target in all of wrestling because of his small penis, the fact that he's a literal anti-draw and his inability to have a good match that doesn't get shit-chanted by the crowd.
>Will's response is just "well I've worked more dates than you"
He should've just ignored it instead of exposing how terrible he is at banter.

this is what will said to dave on his show
>I dont think there is anything malicious behind it at all. So the question he ask is...'find me someone alive that has the type of schedule I do and that can do what I can do' all I just said was 'I'm alive' (dave chuckles)...I am I am very much alive. And the thing that make me laugh more about it is...he brought in Ricochet to try to tear me down...dude you dont have to do it you can be like 'oh maybe we can have a match one day but...I think the thing is...Maybe it just gets under his (Rollins) skin that like my championship, my Junior championship means more than his Universal championship....who knows?

>my prop means more than his prop
these fucking marks I swear to god

Attached: 124353463546.jpg (429x429, 18K)

Seth's whole thing has been bragging about how he wrestles more matches than everybody.

that's the joke

Kenny Omega btfo.

You can make a prop valuable. Sure maybe itself isnt a draw but it can be used to help elevate a character if you're an honest booker and play it straight, and in turn sell more tickets than if that character wasn't champion.

Will was acting very mature at the start and btfo'ing Sethnetty by being the bigger man. Now he's just as cringe as him.

Ospreay is talented but he’s also a massive brainlet jock.