Watch one wrestling video essay on Inoki

>watch one wrestling video essay on Inoki
>A FLOOD OF BASEDCULTURE WRESTLING IN YOUR PATH.

Attached: C38F7192-1C27-4A07-AB58-18439702911B.jpg (1125x1239, 717K)

You watch that shit?

I’ve never seen 2 slapdicks represent the look of the söy generation more than these fags

BASEDCulture

just click the side thing by the video to say you arent interested in that channel. I do that to any kind of reaction shit that pops up

that shit never works

You can turn a lot of google's privacy settings off via account.google.com, I've turned off everything that they'll let me since last year, this includes location, watch history in youtube, search history in youtube, ads settings, etc.. To get you started just click the privacy checkup on their dashboard, I commend google on actually making their settings easy to read with their dashboard I just think people should know more about it.

Based filter going over this jabroni

>watch one normal video from a youtuber whose content is 99.99% alt-right propaganda
>suddenly every recommendation is joe rogan, lobsterman, BEN SHAPRIO RAPES POOR PEOPLE WITH FACTS AND LOGIC and a zoo worth of nationalist furry anime cartoon avatar videos

that button does fucking nothing to tune your recs, it just feeds data to youtube
I've been trying to fight off shitty 3rd-world family guy clip channels out of my feed since that feature was fucking invented and they still try to creep back in every few weeks

would you putt a finger in her butt hole?

Attached: tiTFlLH.jpg (800x1200, 333K)

Attached: kaientaibegstodiffer03jm4.jpg (333x388, 21K)

I watch the news with these guys for background noise. At least it's not filled with ads and sponsored content and memes like wrestle talk. Generally it's straight to the point with maybe a little discussion

no ass

What was the Inoki video?

Them and Cultaholic are the worst youtube wrestling channels.
Just pure faggotry in every video.
Why would anyone even care for a brits opinion on wrestling anyways, they haven't produced one draw.

I would do anything for a chance to marry that butt hole

>Bulldog
>PAC
>Ospreay
>Sabre
>McIntyre
>Maverick

They are so fucking insufferable, especially that bald Scottish cunt on the right.
Tried to watch a few of their videos and always end up turning it off because they make me so angry just by talking.

It was the story about how Inoki and WCW booked for North Korea as a political stunt and no one got over aside from Inoki because he happened to be a student of Rikidozan.

That and a shit ton of Dave knows Wrestling videos where he explains Strong Style, Kings Road, Showmanship, British Wrestling, Karl Gotch, Big Daddy, etc.

An ass only a white boy could love.

>and no one got over aside from Inoki
Wow, it's almost like wrestling is a work. This shatters my whole world view.

YouTube suggestions are fucking terrible these days. They just try to feed you to the big channels, not to videos related to your search terms.

Dynamite Kid, NWA champion Nick Aldis, Marty Scurll, the list goes on and on.

The only British draws are Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Kendo Nagasaki, Mick McManus, and Davey Boy Smith. The rest are shitters.

t.10%

Jimmy FUCKIN' Havoc.