Fire Pro Wrestling World General

I'll just start name fagging Fire Pro threads to make it easier. Reminder that a ninja patch happened last night so if you're using a mod, it'll be undone.

Also Carlzilla is incompatible with FPW, so if you're advanced in modding, just run Carlzilla with FPWsuite as your installer.

>What is Fire Pro Wrestling?
A detailed wrestling simulator. The main draw is customization. You can customize both the ring, and your wrestlers. Choose fighting styles, their moves, and even their AI.

>Where can I buy the game?
store.steampowered.com/app/564230/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World/
amazon.com/Fire-Pro-Wrestling-World-PlayStation-4/dp/B07BKKSWKC

>Current DLCs -

>Fire Promoter - A DLC Which allows you to manage your own wrestling promotion. Ever wanted to run your own ECW? Your own WWE? An Attitude Era WWF? Well, now you can. With this DLC.

>New Japan Pro Wrestling - This comes with the PS4 version of the game by default. Includes all Wrestlers from the New Japan stables as of 2017. (Chaos, Main Unit, Los Ingobernables, Suzuki Gun, a bit of Bullet Club.) Comes with Fighting Road mode, a VN Story mode where you play as a Young Lion and work your way up the ladder to win the IWGP Championship belt.

>Junior Heavy Weight - Comes with Jyushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Roppongi 3k, Will Ospreay, Marty Schurll, Bone Soldier, Jado, etc. A lot of junior related moves added into the game, this DLC allows you to import wrestlers into Fire Promoter mid game now. This DLC also allows you to export your over powered wrestler from Fighting Road mode into your cast. Comes with Junior Heavy Weight Fighting Road scenarios.

Attached: YEAAAAAAAH.jpg (1204x939, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firepropc.com/
firepropc.com/t/basic-mod-use-101/336
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130566619405/fire-pro-primer-personality-traits
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/139275241440/fire-pro-primer-appendix-quick-guide-to-styles
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131899285995/fire-pro-primer-appendix-the-spider-suplex
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131427617715/fire-pro-primer-special-skills
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130567923570/fire-pro-primer-appendix-wrestler-rankings
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130349216805/fire-pro-primer-critical-attacks
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/123671429955/fpr-primer-attack-styles-version-1
youtube.com/watch?v=j4vS48NykgY
youtu.be/44ITFrlAYec
youtube.com/watch?v=NazeYnj_PoY
youtube.com/watch?v=R9gqwxEQ5Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=vY6hfbHIxjs
youtube.com/watch?v=SniL7GS6_Ow
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1085657318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fun Stuff :

Mods : firepropc.com/
Mods explained : firepropc.com/t/basic-mod-use-101/336

>AI Tweaking :
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130566619405/fire-pro-primer-personality-traits
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/139275241440/fire-pro-primer-appendix-quick-guide-to-styles
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131899285995/fire-pro-primer-appendix-the-spider-suplex
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131427617715/fire-pro-primer-special-skills
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130567923570/fire-pro-primer-appendix-wrestler-rankings
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130349216805/fire-pro-primer-critical-attacks
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/123671429955/fpr-primer-attack-styles-version-1

Kenny Omega PS4 Trailer ; youtube.com/watch?v=j4vS48NykgY
Jyushin Thunder Liger Interview ; youtu.be/44ITFrlAYec
NJPW Finishers youtube.com/watch?v=NazeYnj_PoY
WWE Finishers youtube.com/watch?v=R9gqwxEQ5Xs
WWE Finishers 2youtube.com/watch?v=vY6hfbHIxjs
NJPW Junior Heavy Q Finishers youtube.com/watch?v=SniL7GS6_Ow

Attached: FPWW .jpg (1278x720, 287K)

How's the gamely? Seems everyone just uses it as a autism booking simulator

What is currently going on in your promotions Yea Forums ? If you are working on them.

Right now.

>Wild Man tag team composed of a Tarzan and Aboriginal gimmick split off and fued.
>Both form heel stables
>One of them are sadistic voodoo / tribes men who bite wrestlers, and invade matches uninvited.
>The other stable is a doomsday cult gimmick, complete with the Tarzan being rebranded as a Shoko Asahara / Charles Manson type of character. Complete with hardcore wrestler bodyguards.

>Womens wrestling in development includes ;
>Black Widow technician gimmick
>Tomboy red head Shibata
>Female version of Misawa and Kenta Kobashi
>Hatsune Miku but in Power Ranger form
>Flippy shit cheerleader

Attached: BILL.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Personally? I like the actual game play. But there's so much that the game doesn't teach you, so you have to look up guides for. It's really rough at first, and you'll get your ass kicked, but once you get used to the timing on grabs, holds, and pacing, the game feels super good.

Attached: 34135806_1036561893166622_4055935095914102784_n.jpg (744x960, 79K)

How do I get the motivation to actually run my autism promotion? I have all these ideas and actually did my draft but the idea of starting it up and having to get stuff done makes me not want to do it.

These threads are pointless, Nobody wants to discuss anything, and nobody actually wants to play the game

So what I did, was make some place holder wrestlers. Think of them as NXT Talent / Young Lions. They have a certain move set, base stat, voices, and personality. This is going to be the cookie cutter wrestler you start off with. For example, my face wrestlers can all chain wrestle, or have a semblance of it. Their early game offense is going to be rolling each other around. But each of them have different personalities in what they do afterwards in mid and late game. Some of them will throw you on the ropes, and do some flippy shit. Other ones will kick the shit out of you on the spring board, and some will straight up pound you into the ground.

But yeah when I started off, I had 3-4 different place holder wrestlers. A Technician, A Hardcore Wrestler / Brawler, and Pseudo Athletic wrestler. From there, I was able to work out the personalities, since it felt more like a pen and paper game.

Attached: 34117809_1036562069833271_2812310642294259712_n.jpg (582x899, 61K)

I'm thinking of getting this just for simming because I'm not autistic enough to play TEW

Since you're actually playing it try multiplayer with a friend and another controller. Friends don't like wrestling/won't learn the grapple system? Download some fun "striker" edits. I got two, admittedly nerdy, non-wrestling fans into Firepro with a 8bit Little Mac edit I got off a forum years ago.

Attached: little_mac_and_glass_joe_from_punch_out_by_radioactivehead-d63jaq5.jpg (774x1032, 154K)

any good guide?

Oh no dude, me and like another bro play every Friday / Saturday and smoke some hookah while catching up on stuff that happened in New Japan. It's part of how I got him into appreciating New Japan.

So to add onto this, when you get into tweaking. Realize that it's both fight style AND return that effects a wrestler's affinity to certain moves, and dictates their recovery move. So for example ; Fight Style : American , Return : Heel , makes it so that a wrestler who counters is going to gouge out is opponents eyes if they try to grab him for a power bomb. It also makes it so that said wrestler can actually do normal shit without gassing out, while still being able to fight extremely dirty. Otherwise, if you were to pick say, Heel / Heel. You're literally creating Abdulla the Butcher, a fat ass who prefers to stab people in the back with a fork instead of fight like an actual person. My personal favorite combinations include ; Junior / Technician (Benoit) , Shooter / Fighter (Pancrase Suzuki) , Vicious / Fighter (Inoki) , Panther / Junior (Bullshit Mc Flipperston)

Attached: 34142077_1036561953166616_744885592713592832_n.jpg (533x800, 57K)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1085657318

I think Fire Pro is a bit more user friendly than Total Extreme Wrestling 2016. But it was what most folk played since Fire Pro Wrestling Returns was mostly emulator modding.

If I unpatch fire pro and then repatch with an updated version of a mod, will my shit (i.e. move name changes) be saved?

Cannot say

Damn, I wanna update the mod pack but the button to update is grayed out.

I had to re-verify my steam cache, and install from the Carlzilla discord. Those guys are extremely friendly when it comes to modding.

Is there any way to use managers in leagues or tournaments? Any mods that add this? This is honestly my biggest problem with the entire game.

Decided to ask for you, since I don’t quite know the answer myself. I guess it’s no.

Attached: CDC88C0D-327F-46E5-AB8B-48D3A58957CB.jpg (1125x2030, 744K)

rip, thanks OP

Np, I just spent 4 hours getting my BGM to work again with FPWW, only to realize that Carzilla’s EZMUSIC over tides everything. So I have to name every mp3 by their wrestler name instead of being able to pick at free will.

I was going to upload a music pack since an user asked nicely yesterday but it’ll have to wait since I’m rebuilding everything.

Anyways, have a good night my dudes. I’ll probably make another General when I get back from the research labs again.

Attached: BBB5297F-0065-4B13-8145-CFAF0AFD1C10.jpg (1462x1031, 187K)

bump because I am about to torrent this shit

Attached: 2CD03D50-6928-4AD6-8E7F-794D794FEDF0.jpg (637x358, 53K)