Wanna cum?

be honest

Attached: semendemon.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/asp/thread/5173720/#5173720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just did with my gf less than an hour ago. You should try incel

>You should try
if she's fine with it why not. does she like facials?

I miss the Asukaposter that made a JOI on Yea Forums. It was so good.

No. I already had my weekly JO yeterday.

>I miss the Asukaposter that made a JOI on Yea Forums. It was so good.
top kek, it's me (OP), can't believe someone still remember that. It was fun
The day after I also did a Kairi Sane mum-daughter edition

Attached: 0.jpg (357x522, 26K)

She always looks so soft, how the fuck does she manage it with her career choice.

>The day after I also did a Kairi Sane mum-daughter edition
I missed this one, what a shame. You should make JOIPs and post them on imgur for posterity's sake.

Attached: 1560646339943.png (693x444, 17K)

literally and unironically the correct amount of body fat

how much time did you spend writing that?

Yes, with Asuka. Deeply and frequently.

I want OP to make me cum!

I fucking got married meanwhile and it will be harder to find time but yeah why not
I think it took more time to find pictures that could go in the direction I wanted, for the text I would improvise and post every ~5 min, increasing frequency only for the cum countdown.
For the second day (Kairi+Asuka) I also had multiple choices so it took longer. For the third day I also gave a choice on which wwe woman to use and some madman got dubs asking for Nia Jax. That was the last day.

Attached: 1.jpg (889x1200, 200K)

If you guys post Asuka's silky smooth pits, I will legit tribute the best picture and post it here

>If you guys post Asuka's silky smooth pits, I will legit tribute the best picture and post it here

Attached: pits.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Do you remember any words or filenames you used? so I can find it in the archives

Did you put her back in the ocean afterwards?

If you have that in higher quality and larger, it could work

they are numbered 1.jpg, 2.jpg and so on, there is a cum.jpg eventually. I don't remember more details now, just that for some stupid reason triple h ended up being kairi's father, but maybe that's the third day already

Attached: Capture.png (896x531, 484K)

archived.moe/asp/thread/5173720/#5173720
through the power of never having had sex, i manged to find it

based

Attached: 3LJURg6.jpg (602x768, 93K)

>Nia story didn’t end with braps
crinfe

>weekly
Even when I get busy and my mind isn't wondering too much, I'm horny enough to fuck my car after 4 days without busting.

Attached: 1523251757163.jpg (1200x949, 82K)

Actually and unironically based.

I don't know if anyone remembers mine, but I wrote two "my fantasy of Asuka" and a greentext
the first one was that me and Kairi are servants of Asuka but we fall in love, Asuka however becomes jealous so she makes me fuck her, while Kairi has to watch from a cage
the second one was where fake tough girl Asuka (pic related) tries to bully me in an alleyway after a drug deal, but a push her against the fence and fuck her
the greentext one is the "ywn take Asuka to an all-you-can-eat restaurant, bring her home to have a night long fuck session to burn the calories, then play Rayman Legends with her while you are cuddling in the bed"

Attached: asska.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

based, I guess this was more recent? I stopped visiting Yea Forums shortly after my thread and I missed yours

why does asian women bring these weirdos out of the woodwork? even something as autistic as /brap/ doesn't have people writing fanfics

By being fat.

>/brap/ doesn't have people writing fanfics
how new are you?

never seen any real ass fanfics or JOIs there. when i do peek in to the freak show most of it is all pics of asses (nice) and *farts in your face*

What kind of faggot wouldn't lick this pit?

Attached: 1524518655353.jpg (918x1293, 205K)

based

>all pics of asses (nice)

Attached: 1475760454772.webm (932x954, 340K)