Somewhere out there, a girl has fapped to you

>Somewhere out there, a girl has fapped to you.

Attached: tryert.gif (400x272, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e2nKhDSx-fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll beat the shit outta you, you keep comin on my board spreading lies

You aren't wrong user

Yep, back when I was a teen this Polish virgin girl used to fap to our sexts. I never actually did anything about it and now I still fap to the possibility I could had. I'm in my late 20's now.

Attached: jrd04r6duvwz.jpg (633x758, 41K)

Checked.

Attached: e81cbbe8757e598641883f74a156bf72.png (647x435, 326K)

Quads of ruthless aggression

Attached: vince-mcmahon-27042102-620x400.jpg (620x400, 56K)

Yeah and we were on a video call. Numerous times with numerous chicks. Is this supposed to be some sort of huge accomplishment?

Im not the cutest dude but when girls see me wearing gucci head to toes they smile at me and start to flirt but i rarely flirt back, im straight edge so im waiting for the right one

This is true, but it was ex-gfs, so idk if that counts.

I tap to exes on the reg nowadays. If I really miss her, I use TWO fingers.

Attached: gun-finger-265435.jpg (1300x954, 269K)

I very highly doubt that

>straight edge

Dude, you're missing out on so much pussy. I was straight edge till college and fucked a drunk chick the first night I tried alcohol. Never looked back.

#EasyPreyEasyLay

Are you a women or a man? If you are a man Are you implying that you finger your ass? If true i feel sorry for you buddy. Seek religion then safe sex with the opposite sex

wouldn't be surprised desu

Yeah she used to but now she fucks black guys, I might kill myself

Im already 34 so waiting a couple more years wont hurt me. To be honest Im probably more tempted in to drinking alcohol than being with a women

You are absolute homosex.

No im not. Im only physically and sexually attracted to women since i remember. Also dont try the tranny thing with me, it wont work those are not women

No

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 102K)

Fellow boomer, I see. For what it's worth, I've never done drugs and have been best friends with dealers all my life. Past a certain age, as you said, the pressure just goes away.

But ya gotta have sex before you die. Ya gotta.

No male is a virgin because our penis is inside of our mothers before we are even born. It's science.

Yes i will, i started talking with two girls, one from atlanta and the other one from helsinki, Wish me luck

BASED. Good luck Bob

youtu.be/e2nKhDSx-fw

Based

yeah i know, and a bunch of men too.

When I was 13 a 15 year old girl kept making advances like slapping my ass etc but I was kind of shy so it disoriented me instead of stimulating arousal

And it was probably a hambeast.

I'm in Tokyo atm and the women are so Goddamn Beaytiful & feminine.
It's gonna be horrible having to go back to the monsters at home.
They keep Fixing their hair after looking at Me, too.

Attached: 1560109703957.jpg (2048x2048, 337K)

Same.
When I went out drinking for the first time a cute girl slapped my ass and said "sorry, I couldn't resist" I just froze up and looked away.
I was 17 then.
Haven't stopped freezing up after being hit on since

VINTAGE RICOCHET

I know.
I used to cam with girls all the time back in the mid 2000's.

based

only guys and "girls" have fapped to me stone cold

maybe back in 2016 when I actually was losing weight. But I went back to my shit eating habits once I got scared of the progress I was making.