Are they the WWE of vidya?

>stuck in the ways of the past
>will always make money because of their cult like following, regardless of how bad their products are
>‘fans’ will continue to support them even though they hate them

Attached: E560EA98-431C-44D3-94FA-871B2119C126.jpg (739x415, 12K)

That literally describes every videogame company that exists.

I don't play video games so I don't care.

>takes away pyro claiming it costs too much
they're literally the same company user

Attached: 1560406217153.png (726x540, 97K)

>Forced to parade out oldfags to capitalise on the s󠀀oy󠀀boy fanbase high on nostalgia

Shit, you may be onto something

Square Enix fits that description. They're having to bring Cloud out of retirement to draw some dimes

Nah not really. Even normies and japs are pissed off ar Gamefreak over Sword and Shield.

And besides, most people don’t really give devs shit, just autistic redditors and Yea Forumstards

Yeah hate wwe and pokeshit.

What are they pissed off about now?

What's wrong with Sword and Shield?

They're not putting all the Pokemon in the new game, so you can't transfer some of your ones from the older games.

Bethesda is the WWE of vidya
>living off the fumes of their past glories
>peaked in the early 2000s (Ruthless Aggression Era / Morrowind)
>gets shittier as the years go on
>currently drawing negative dimes (Fallout 76)
>always shilling some product no one wants (WWE network/Fallout 4 & Skyrim VR)

Attached: 1445705104056.jpg (1062x1062, 171K)

Not every pokemon can be brought over into the game, they're saying there's now too many to be programed in.

Prease understand.

>takes out countless features
>shit animations literally n64 trees
>but oh shit it's still open world maybe there is some promi-
>masuda says any pokes not in the galar dex cant transfer over
>pokemon home was announced previously as a bank alternative to store all pokes
>but they only go one way so either they go to sword and shield or they stay in home
>effectively making 50% of all pokemon unable to transfer and stuck in homes purgatory
>timmy cant bring his dying friends last pokemon before he passed up to the switch
>all pokemon are now stuck in 7th gen or prior

Attached: 1560553343777.jpg (580x1630, 108K)

Reminder that the only reason Gold and Silver was so good was because Iwata added Kanto to the game by himself.

For the first time ever, they aren’t including every Pokémon. They’re excuse for this is because they’ve put more effort into textures, graphics and the game being in 3D, even though pic related is how the game looks.

Attached: D8F743BF-7BB5-4BB2-A303-6C4FABFBE653.jpg (608x504, 22K)

If WWE was stuck in the ways of the past it would actually be good.

WWE is actively getting less popular over time, Pokemon isn't.

Man Pokemon sounds like shit now. I was gonna get a Switch just for that but I don't know now

yeah a lot of people feel that way im just ding-dong diddly wait till more info comes out
also
>aew vs wwe

Attached: 1560397134976.jpg (1812x1134, 546K)

Always hated Pokemon since it was the same gay shit for twenty years and now it finally looks like an actual game and the fans shit on it because they can't bring Faggotmon from six games ago into the new one.

same

The new Pokémon is exactly the same as the last Pokémon games though. The only difference is it’s 3D and you can control the camera.

I was legitimately going to buy a switch just as a pokemon machine. But I probably won't if this limited dex sword and shield shit goes through.

Fair enough, I still don't really give a shit about it but the screenshots I've seen looked like you could actually walk around and find Pokemon in the overworld.

Based asp and vp poster

GameFreak games are generally botch free though. WWE matches are a shitshow.

But SE has had two MONTROUSLY successful MMOs, one of which was also actually good and genuinely unique. And they publish games that often aren't awful, even their their in-house developed games are mostly lukewarm wank. Their more like the NWA, really, except still popular.

Shit, you might be right. Every WWE success was successful because someone else made it, in spite of Vince being a thorough retard. Every genuinely great Bethesda game (Morrowind and New Vegas) was actually made by Obsidian.

>generally botch free
"Hey bro"

Attached: 722.png (201x225, 1K)

Anti-smarks are the worst people humanity has ever spawned.

Attached: REPENT ZOOMER.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>Finds the one example from 20 years ago.

Would you like me to post all my Sashas?

Attached: Sasha Is Still The Worst Wrestler Ever.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Looks like ocarana of time

I don’t care because I have sex

Pokemon actually draws money so no.

They're the biggest heels in the biz right now.

Seriously how the FUCK do you not include all pokemon in a main pokemon game? I'm so glad I didn't buy into the switch meme

Pokemon is literally the highest grossing IP on the planet yet they refuse to hire more people to make a better game. Game freak is legitimately awful.

They claimed to update the movements of the included Pokemon yet everything they've showed is the same old bullshit. Games from a decade ago look better and have better animations.

pokemon glitch exploits are literally the only good thing about the series