Full card for NJPW G1 Climax 29 day 1 in Dallas!

Full card for NJPW G1 Climax 29 day 1 in Dallas!

Attached: njpw 7-6-19.png (679x2685, 1M)

Pure fucking dimes if you ask me!

literry whim

They're moving R3K to the big guys?

They have all the cards up. KENTA gets Shibata's young lions as his partners which will e really cool.

Attached: 2.jpg (600x400, 292K)

How the literal fuck is Ibushi/KENTA not your main event when Tana/Okada has already happened no less than 300 times?

I can think of a 100 reasons but this is one where Okada finally beats Tana in the G1

Why the fuck does Taichi refuse to get a visa?

>why wasn't Steamboat vs Savage the main event of WM3 instead of Hogan vs Andre?

No they fight the bigger guys some times. they are one of the reason DBS left. since they rolled them up lmao

Did Hogan/Andre already have multiple spotlighted main event feuds over the course of almost a decade before main eventing WM3?

based

RIP EVIL

Why does it matter? They'll both get plenty of time.

(Besides... if KENTA's not that good anymore, we can find out without it being the main event)

KENTA is still a unknown he might shit the bed

Because Tana and Okada have wanted to have a match in the US for literal years. And how could you not have the Ace and former Ace in the main event.

This. We have no clue what KENTA will show up. His match with Marufuji last year was rough.

that's really smart to get them experience

Pretty damn good, but no Moxley sucks.

Maybe he just hates America.

maybe he has drug or sexual assault charges and cant get one

Suzuki is also working tags in japan.

mfw i only watched NJPW this year

Attached: 1555478595611.jpg (575x492, 63K)

DIMES

Great fucking lineup.

I hope there is some legit heat on KENTA for being ex-NOAH, a shitter in WWE, and then strolling into a G1 spot. Wanna see some of the natives goad him into his mid-00s form.
Wouldn't mind some of that fire spreading to the young gaijin lions too.

Based
Is Mox teaming with Shota?

Oh boy I cant wait until Moxley only loses by DQ and roll up because he needs to look strong so he can get pinned by a tranny in AEW.

Holy fuck this is a based card, and I’m comparing it to the first g1 special

>7182093
Yes, it's Moxley/Shota on all the A Block days except this one.

APPARENTLY mox knows everyone he's losing 2 while he's there. Im gonna guess it's Jay/Naito/Juice tho i'd rather Juice to lose again and snap turning heel

DRAAAAAAAAAWN BY THE SWITCHBLADE

Attached: file.png (600x400, 479K)

He should definitely lose to those 3. Definitely Jay and Naito. I could see him beating Juice again and then Juice coming for him at a later date to set up the WK match though.
He needs to lose to someone that he can have a succesful defense against though. Maybe Goto?

Maybe Cobb so the ROH vs AEW guy can be 1-1 but i don't see him going 5-4

>Shibata's young lions

They were really good on RPW show on WM weekend

I would have preferred it was Coughlin and Connors going over for the tour but Fredericks isnt bad.

Coughlin is the Michaels
Gotta give the other 2 a break

Uh... yes. Just not in the WWF.