So I guess nothing fucking happened on RAW? Otherwise there would be a lot of APOLOGIZE shitposting

So I guess nothing fucking happened on RAW? Otherwise there would be a lot of APOLOGIZE shitposting

Attached: 51832658_158434648481723_1941407362079874770_n.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Nice pit. Who is this?

Yea Forumsies make memes. Yea Forumsies dont apologize post thats a reddit and wooo kind of thing. You should go back after you tell me who the loli is.

british slag Zoe Lucas. cute face, awful teeth.

who is this ayylmao
she reminds me of Anya Taylor-Joy
I want to fuck that ayylmao

I can see you're a true Yea Forumsie. High 5. Raw was great though. Everything's great.

Yea i have fucked mouths with teeth that looked worse. She cute user

Attached: Zoe_Lucas.png (615x400, 80K)

Its good time to be an Yea Forumsie afterall Yea Forums just entered into /Attitude Shit Posting/ era a month ago after nash denied his rape and that denial made mainstream news. Its honestly going to get better too. I like wrestling I want the kind of wrestling I like to thrive. I dont like gay shit in my wrestling. I will firmly be in the anti GayEW camp because for any good they might display its negated by pandering to sjw, fags, trannys and women. Tonight was the first time I felt that WWE tried it was a much different RAM that whats normally on hell the first two hours flew by. If AEW can survive for any amount of time I will be happy if it makes the WWE kick itself up a notch. I will be shitposting anti AEW shit the whole way through though. Cant wait for a G1 with no faggots this year. Not a fan of Jay White but the bullet club is better without those faggots in it.
>I like this little indy who and her toy belt.

Attached: Zoe-Lucas-Ironfist-Wrestling-Womens-Championship.jpg (1382x985, 406K)

Was the G1 climax good in 2018? A couple guys said that on Yea Forums.

I only saw the last two weeks but it was based. Before I watched NJPW because of the original tanaposter and his motivation tanaposts made tanahashi /myguy/ so to see him win the g1 was great. Some really good matches this year looks like the lineup is better. Although I am irked my ronrey warrior is not in the g1 this year. I say watch the first day of this tournament at least. That is a solid tournament card in dallas. Its free to watch every g1 thread has a link

Well this aged horribly

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-042337_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 984K)

Which one? Both of them look well past the wall

The one thats dead user

Why, Sullivan, why?

Babyface Rollins viciously attacked the whole roster with a chair
Bray had a promo
Based Corbin is based
That's it

>IIconics win
>A decent fatal fiveway
>interweaving stories
>first two hours flew by
It was a good episode in a sea of shitty rams this one did good. I hope that bray transfers to the ring by the end of monday night. I'll miss the firefly funhouse segments because they were well done and probably legit scared some people but I want to see a new bray in the ring. I am all for bray wrestling in that mask permanent or if hes gonna have dual personalities.

>british
>awful teeth

Boring as shit nothing happend only good thing was Reigns beating up Shane and Drew and that's it.. what is their fuckin problem

>being redundant

Bump

Zoe Is fucking cute