Who would win in a shoot?

Who would win in a shoot?

Attached: 690.jpg (690x387, 36K)

MAYBE, I GOT ONE MORE FAGASS ASS KICKING LEFT IN ME.

Attached: 1507006915920.png (1920x1080, 915K)

Goldberg is one hundred and has bad knees and no cardio and also no martial arts training

Riddle is half his age, has a BJJ brown belt, was a state wrestling a champion who pinned the greatest fighter in human history Jon Jones, and has an 8-3 record in UFC; not just in MMA, in the biggest MMA promotion in the world.

Riddle would win by whatever he wants under literally any rule set.

Goldberg has been doing martial arts training for years. Granted he would still get destroyed by Riddle.

Riddle could win via twister for a shoot against almost anyone on Earth let alone fucking Oldberg

goldberg

didn't Goldberg lose to Jericho when he was like 20 years younger lmao
Matt's got this

Non meme answer is Riddle EASILY

Who would win a fight?
A trained MMA fighter?
Or
An old jew with no cardio?
u tell me

Riddle Shoah Goldberg

Riddle would. That being said Goldberg has more charisma, is better on the mic, and superior in the ring.

>charisma
He has presence no doubt but that isn't the same as charisma
>better on the mic
Goldberg was never good on the mic lmao
>superior in the ring
Cringe

Goldberg lost a fight to Chris Jericho back when Goldberg was in pretty good shape. Matt Riddle could kill him and 6 million more Jews.

If Goldberg was in his prime maybe, but Riddle would shoot fuck up this old man.

Riddle could only be challenged by Brock in a sanctioned fight at this point. Not even memeing about “sōyboys”, he’s seriously just the one of the only guys with actual training on the roster and definitely the most accomplished

No version of Goldberg has a prayer in hell of beating Riddle in a fight.

Oldberg would have a heart attack after a few seconds of intense struggling

Nakamura could wreck him. He’s bigger and has as much MMA experience.

>and also no martial arts training
Goldberg has his black belt in krav maga from the prestigious sensei Melvin Phlegmstein at the Shady Oaks Strip Mall Child Daycare and Krav Maga Club.

lmao keep dreaming weeb, skinny fat nakamura, 3-1 in amateur mma would lose to riddle.

Corbs might take him. Next-best shot after that is Lashley but I don't think that's likely

>Krav Maga
Hahahahahaha idek if you trolling

huh?

>K-1 was amateur

K-1 had an ESPN deal over a decade before UFC. Brock started in K-1.

Nakamura is 40 man...fighters at that age are tomato cans
Forgot about Corbin. Good height and skill, he’d definitely be a challenge. But Riddle has amazing wrestling and BJJ training so that would help. The height difference might be too much though.
And Lashley would be a challenge too if he dropped weight. That morherfucker is on so much gas I’m astonished every time he wrestles for more than 15 minutes

Nakamura could maybe outbox him if he brushed up on his training but fucking unlikely. Nakamura is nowhere near the level of grappler that Riddle is.

wat u mean?

Goldberg is 6'7" 300 pounds, and Riddle is 6'0 200 maybe.

I think it's clear who the winner is.

Have either of you actually ever seen Riddle fight? Or paid attention to the caliber of opponents he had? He was getting wins over guys that were 9-4 and 16-15 with most of their fights/wins coming in local promotions.

It doesn't matter. He would beat Nakamura with his grappling training alone, even if he had never taken a single boxing class there is literally nothing Nakamura could do to stop Riddle from taking him down and holding top position on him except for a freak punchers chance KO by knee or something

>BJJ
>takedowns

Hahaha. It’s better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Hey fbi

BJJ teaches plenty of fine takedowns, which come directly from wrestling and Judo, that's what BJJ is, it's the MMA of grappling. You would know that if you trained.

Riddle is also a state wrestling champion who had a wrestling scholarship, and he pinned Jon Jones. Do you know who Jon Jones is? Riddle has competed at a higher level of both BJJ and wrestling than anything Nakamura has done. I don't know what you're trying to do here because obviously Nakamura is a better pro wrestler than Riddle, but why are you trying so hard - even though you don't know what you're talking about - to discredit his ability? You should take your own advice about opening your mouth.

Nak is getting old. Maybe younger Nak, but I don't think he could last in a shoot against Riddle today.

>muh height

Weight and height plays a bigger role when two people are in the same age range and skill level.

A 6'4 (he's not 6'7) AARP member significantly loses his advantage.

Do you have a single shred of evidence that supports his fake tough guy lies?

>Riddle would win by whatever he wants under literally any rule set.
What about a rule set where Riddle has his hands and knees tied while Goldberg has a gun?

>BJJ
>defending BJJ in 2019

Attached: 1552089902673.gif (500x250, 489K)

That ruleset doesn't exist so it's irrelevant but if it did, then strong chance Goldberg still just botches it and shoots himself anyway

Bill Goldberg was exposed by William Regal in the Winter of 1998.

Attached: goldberg-regal-1482515647-500.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Bobbo has a better MMA record than Brock or anyone else in pro wrestling

Prime Bill would destroy this pussy generation's entire roster in 8 minutes. Idk about Old Man Bill tho. But I'd still bet on him against that girl on the left.

Attached: 1553635780475.gif (500x281, 371K)

Gets beaten by ONE head lock form the Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla chris jericho

We weren't asking in Kayfabe numbnuts

maybe in his prime

Attached: 1992-1213-Bill-Goldberg.jpg (755x1067, 188K)

But it's on the TNA of MMA

You tell me

Fake story
I'm not talking kayfabe. Don't underestimate the Power of Bill, it's not even funny. The guy's fucking animal he's a legit man-eater.

Attached: qhQWoYF.gif (300x239, 1.92M)

Stop getting worked

bruh look at this mark

I remember asking my friends that like MMA what they think of Riddle. They hated him for some reason and said he sucked.

You probably think Conor McGregor would fuck up prime Taker or Nash in a fight only because he knows how to kick. Listen, a leopard does much better in a fight than a hippo, but it wouldn't win a fight against a hippo and would get instantly crushed because guess what? Bad news for you my dudes but size DOES matter.

What a stupid analogy

Attached: 43543643.gif (360x346, 170K)

I mean we’ve already seen Floyd knock out the Big Show, I don’t see why it’s beyond the world of possibilities. He would absolutely wreck big daddy bitch.
Don’t think he could handle those pure strikes though.

Riddle

>He is a man eater
Does he prefer men's dicks or ass to eat?

Dude, all you had to do is say Goldberg is Jewish LMAO

All you need to fuck up prime Nash is a gun and 12 other niggers with you.

you dont? based retard