Just ordered Dominos for Raw please dont tell me they ding-dong diddly, do this

Just ordered Dominos for Raw please dont tell me they ding-dong diddly, do this

Attached: 1555068427806.webm (640x640, 1.84M)

Did you order from a Domino's that employees blacks? If so I got some bad news...

Thats not dominos though. For what itals worth most dominos you can watch every step of the pizza makinf process.

I live in Brooklyn

Don't ding-dong diddly worry op my brother.

That's the secret ingredient. Near me I order Turkish and Greek food from places my friend used to work. The staff there are RENOWNED for dropping shit on the floor, spitting etc and still serving. But it tastes so fucking good.

Think of it this way. The ingredients on your pizza has derivatives from pigs assholes and elderly chicken's feet. Some dude spitting is like adding wine then just having it burn off when cooking. Ding-Dong Diddlyappreciate and savour it my brother

>Brooklyn

Then they're probably Puertoricans or Dominicans, so that means black.

Why not hit up the italian mom and pop you cunt. You live in New York the only place thats got good pizza

Because I don't wanna leave the apartment lmao

>not living in cozy countryside small city.
kek

Well, enjoy your spit then. Hopefully it'll improve the taste of that shitty pizza.

Use seamless retard

This is lil ceasars tho

>ordering fast food pizza while living in New York City
Bro kill yourself

Why not go to Roberta's, Artichoke, or Archie's? You deserve your food it be spit in.

Not all of us have extra money to spend on expensive pizza, its either i spend my extra money on the network or order a pizza. I choose the network and buying other wrestling merch. I love our business and i love cheap pizza

based

I feel you nigga. Dominos may be shit buy my bingo hall places want like $25 for a large 1 topping pie

Attached: Aj Anime.png (405x521, 414K)

Im already fat so i either buy cheap pisa or a bunch of dollar burgers and stuff them with doritos and cheese

You should buy a cheap salad instead, ya fat fuck.

They fucking deliver too you cunt.

Hey throwing this out there. Dijourno is actually really good for frozen pizza

>614
>They fucking deliver too you cunt.
Salads are$2.50 at a grocery store and are 300 calories

1 Mcchicken is 1.33 and is 350 calories and it has lettuce AND MEAT

I dont have time to wait 20 minutes for a pizza jew to cook in my oven

You could probably buy a head of lettuce, a bag of carrots, and some low fat dressing for about 5 bucks and if you put a little effort into it make your own salads for a week that'll be less than 300 calories each.

This is the "get a clue" section of what you need to be doing.

They still do this gimmick?

I've never tried it, but the last thing you do when ordering food is draw attention to your order aka don't order "no pickles" or "extra cheese".
Having a camera watch over some wagecuck making your pizza is going to inspire them to fuck with your food offscreen.

how can one fucking head of lettuce last for multiple salads you are trolling. I am a big boy and need big meals I would probably eat two or three at a time

Attached: salad.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

It works for places like Chiplotle. That places is packed with pigs because they know no teen is gonna spit in their rito

Attached: burrito.webm (372x210, 703K)

No thank you, salads and eating healthy is not my thing, those people are miserable. Im fat and happy

>wagie NEET is an E drone
poetry

Corny

Well sure, that's different. They make your food literally 2 feet in front of you.

How does the Domino's food camera work? Is it just an overhead cam of the kitchen or are these wagecucks forced to wear go-pros on their head?

Me too. What hood? Sheepshead here

>our business
Normally I would say crinfe... but in this case it’s pretty based. I salute you brother.

Attached: 9B4A0469-12CE-4C0E-8985-193FE72F8361.jpg (960x1280, 477K)

Well stop being such a fat fuck and learn how to have self control and appropriate portion sizes.

No I mean if you go to the dominos you can watch them make it.

Holy cow is that micky james? Can you please provide a fat brother with her pictures

Go pros

bed stuy near bushwick

How much is a pizza in dominos? $10-15? With $10 i can buy 12 of this

Attached: 28912C1C-AD46-46E2-9016-B6A2F4DE0FCA.png (1242x2208, 2.18M)

Niggers are the same the world over

>briefly "dated" a chick in the restaurant industry
>her and her friends would tell me how they spit in people's foods if they were rude or looked like they wouldnt tip much
all workers are AIDS

based offtopic

Attached: pedomod finna seethe.jpg (1680x996, 283K)

>walk into a restaurant
>see non-whites working there
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Attached: Dw5dRvvXgAAI4Hz.jpg (399x322, 20K)