Dallas G1 ticket sales floundering

>Dallas G1 ticket sales floundering
>Marquee matches include EVIL vs Fale, Will Ospreasy vs Lance Archer, and SANADA vs ZSJ
>No Moxley singles match
>Okada/Tana for the 100th time

Is New Japan shoot retarded?

Attached: 20190706__________________0.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

njpw1972.com/53380
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no idea what they are doing.
I really thought Moxley would play a big role on this show.
Okada-Tana and Ibushi-KENTA are not draw matches in America.

New Japan runs show in the US that heavily features wrestlers from the US
>what the fuck are they thinking? we want to see New Japan wrestlers
New Japan runs show in the US headlined by the two biggest New Japan stars
>what the fuck are they thinking? we want Dean Ambrose

Suzuki demanded a G1 qualifier match.
He's gonna challenge Mox on the show.

Have you people never watched a G1 show? People in the B Block are involved in tag team matches during A Block shows and vice-versa. Since Moxley is fighting Taichi on night 2, I expect Shota Umino & Jon Moxley vs Taichi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru to be announced for Dallas soon.

These things aren't mutually exclusive. You can have Mox and big Japanese names on the same card. It wouldn't even be that difficult, you could just switch Night One and Night Four (with Mox/Cobb and White/Ishii) and it would make a lot more sense. You can still book Okada and Tana in a tag match on the show.

What's a drawing match in America between two Japanese guys in NJPW?

If you can't think of any, NJPW should stop running shows in the US. Foreigners are fleeting, the Japanese guys are mostly the only ones you can count on.

I don't give a fuck about Dean Ambrose or other ex e-drones. Seeing the actual NJ stars in person is something you only have one or two chances a year to do.

Your personal opinion is not really important. They are in the business of appealing to the mass and this is not a card that will draw in America.

It will be the first Okada-Tana at decent time for the US audience so it's worth it.

lmfao

jay will draw the house

Jay is in b block with Moxley.

i heard they'll do moxley v suzuki for the us title. i don't know how much one match could help sales tho.

i love new japan but this show is a hilarious failure on their part. they thought since texas is in the middle of the country that makes it easy to get to. they have no concept of how much bigger america is to japan.

I don't know if they thought much of anything. They're there because Mark Cuban wanted them to be there.

>Dallas G1 ticket sales floundering
It's quietly been moving tickets. Apparently Lance Archer has worked his ass off doing local promotion and it's working.

They're doing it because Mark Cuban/AXS owns that arena and probably let them use it for free or at least heavily discounted. Its still a bad decision imo because a G1 in Chicago or NY would sell out instantly before even announcing a card even if the venue costs you more.

How new are you. Okada vs Tanahashi is a bigger draw in America than Japan.

These are great matches. If you think this was ever going to sell well or that anyone had expectations that it would sell out, you are new pro wrestling and do not understand NJPW. They’re not tying to sell out arenas with big draws, that is impossible and also not important.

You guys live in a fantasy land, but I know most of you are fifteen years old.

njpw1972.com/53380

He won't even be in the tag matches on the Dallas show. It's so fucking weird.

maybe AEW is blocking it?
i don't understand

source? Archer just became even more based if that's true.

>It's quietly been moving tickets
They are about 5000 sold
It's not close to selling on but still doing better then stomping ground lmao. they should of booked a better city

lmao

I wish I could skip watching this and every US show they do but I don't wanna ruin the continuity. Maybe I'll just read the results.

Attached: 1538951087052.jpg (615x492, 29K)