Chris Jericho = political BITCH

Attached: rvd2.png (488x740, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvYEpX4TrpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So punk told the truth about him only caring about himself?

Punk never really lies, just blows things out of proportion.

That's a bit more coherent than Meltzer which means I still had to read everything three times to see who was saying what.

I couldn't find the podcast. It's not on the site yet. If I have to go to Itunes for it, I'll pass.

RVD should go fuck his ass he never drew a dime, was a junkie and Sabu was the more influential personnel between the two

It looks like it was from 2012, so maybe it's on youtube somewhere, I'll check....yep found it. It's in like 7 parts tho, but here's the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvYEpX4TrpA

you only need to follow Jericho whole career to know Punk was right

You guys are newfags.
This has been around forever. It's on YouTube.

Damn chrissie, ya boilin

Thanks, user.

fuck Jericuck the scumbag

Well I guess Jericho is such a political bitch that he got the part of RVD talking shit about him pulled from youtube. Just listened to 6 out of 7 parts of this interview and other than Jay trying to ask about him hating Jericho in the 6th part before he quickly goes off on another subject, it's not brought up at all. Maybe it's in part 7 but nobody seems to that part and I don't feel like buying the full episode on itunes just to get the last 10 minutes.

never liked JeriWOAT

Punk was right

I don't think Punk lied about any of the shit he said about working for WWE. I just think he's a pompous douchebag who is easy to hate. Just because you're an absolute faggot doesn't mean you're a liar.

RVD is a whiny bitch who couldn't play The Game

t. Jeribloat

based

Making mountains out of molehills. Jericho was more of a draw and a better wrestler at every point in his career than RVD for starters so he is justified in trying to reach out and grab the brass ring at the expense of a similar talent, because the company should not work that way to begin with, but if it does and it’s everyone for themselves, then there’s nothing wrong with what Jericho is doing because that’s what everyone successful is doing, and RVD should either be doing it too or not working for a promotion he hates the culture of.

This is just silly. RVD having a whinge, as usual, and probably he didn’t even mean for it come off like that and we don’t know the context of the preceding or proceeding conversation.

You faggots just make up your own fake news to get outraged about for fun, like liberals, or /ppl/.

ppl r strange wen ur a stranger fren

Why is wolfcuc (carter) on a Jericho binge?
Is it because the Nash thread drew so many (you)'s that he ran crying to the janny to delete it?
Lmao what a way to COPE

Attached: 1541622347062.png (650x739, 444K)

Punk is an asshole too though.

Jericho is a bitch

Attached: 1560826242611.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Holy fucking PUKE

Is this a photoshop? There's no way someone can actually be this ugly, can they?

Attached: HolyFuckingYuckBix.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Take the 10 second stare at it challenge.

I lost, bros.

>jay mohr podcast
who the fuck would listen to a podcast from the inferior ari gold

>Making mountains out of molehills. Jericho was more of a draw and a better wrestler at every point in his career than RVD
OHHHHHH NONONO! Jericho was a botch machine pre-WWE so that’s patently false.

>“If a wrestler who is better then me and not a pothead uses offense, he’s a politicker”
Hmm

You know what Jerigroan never had? A set of primo beefcake buttocks that always had a river of sweat soaking deep inside the asscrack. jerigroan will never have that beefy sweaty muscular ass.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)