>be me
>26 year depressed NEET trying to turn life around
>befriend qt 16 year old online
>she's planning to become a florist
>talk after awhile and realise we both like wrestling
>tells me about these local wrestling shows in her town
>ask if she'd like to
>she agrees

So basically what I'm saying is will the wrestling community look down on this?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (666x1000, 78K)

Thats hot. Bye.

How big's her penis (female)?

Works out for JJ

take a shower

Nah, wrestling seems to have a lot of pedophiles involved...you'l probably just blend in with the rest of them, maybe at worst you'll get a couple jealous looks if she's cute.

She's amazingly cute. She has braces and even wears this small bow on her hair. I believe 16 is okay for dating in my state but sex is only legal by 17

>bah gawd, whats the mountie doing in the Hansen zone

Attached: mountie.png (1360x768, 1016K)

Post pics you fag

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

You're being worked fatso

is that Reviewbrah on the right?

Fuck off pedo

She's too young for you, dawg. Half your own age + seven years. That's the rule.

Do you know how gross or previously molested a girl at 16 has to be to go for a 26 year old wrestling fan goober? PS this is from experience she is looking for attention, any attention at all and will make your life hell for visiting jessica nigris instagram page, will call your work telling them you fuck 14 year olds from myspace and you will go to jail for 4 years. Dont trust underage girls they are dumb as shit, jealous nutters and will ruin your life.

Attached: 4j9ofh651n331.jpg (1080x1346, 444K)

t. Aging roasties

Based former pedo

Dude, just no. Shes not the only chick in the world. And if this 16 year old girl is the only option you got then thats a huge sign that your life is in a dilemma and your options are at an all time low.

You're 26. As you get older and stay unsuccessful your options will plummet even more. And since you are already at the point of "16yr old girls online" then the next skip down is jail.

You're fucking yourself up, cunt.

You better be more focused on "trying to turn your life around" then anything else. To hell with this board and to hell with pro wrestling for the time being.

And don't worry, when you come back in 2 years everything will still be the same. So go out and focus 24/7 on what you need to do... or don't and stay as you are now. Forever. Really doesn't matter to the world if you stay a NEET, just be another easy guy to push out the way for those attacking life.

But does it matter to you?

Who you going to be? You still got time, but you really dont. 26 and you already burned the best years. You got to focus now for when you get older. Turn it around

Attached: D7wsxxtU8AAIyBw.jpg (766x1024, 93K)

Oddly specific

You need to go back

Nigga everyone's gonna look down on you. Just hangout keep your hands to yourself and get a real girlfriend after you pedophile.

>You still got time, but you really dont.
>turn it around
So does he have time or no?
t. 26 year old virgin

>26
>16
ding dong diddly neck yourself

Good shit mang. Don't push anything too far, just have a good time hanging out and wait for a couple years if you need to.

Absolutely. My life sucked just as much at 26 and now at 28 it's improved a hell of a lot.

>half your own age + seven years
aka the """"""""""rule"""""""""" used up roasties want to enforce on men because they can't compete with teenagers

Found the redditors. Protip ya numale white knight virgins: 16 year olds like to fuck.

OP is getting Hansen'd

I has sex with a 14 year old one time when I was a LOT older than her.

Shit was so cash, she was so tight. Not a virgin though. Teen sluts are the best though. Still tight enough to enjoy, not floppy beef flaps flopping round everywhere, but still horny as all hell.

Attached: file.png (251x244, 96K)

>I has sex with a 14 year old one time
I actually don't why i said "one time" actually. i fucked her a lot. She loved the D

>26 yr old NEET creeping on a 16 yr old
Congtrats!
you are now on a watchlist

Attached: chris-hansen.jpg (352x707, 28K)

BASED PEDOCHAD

I know, I know. You're dream came true. A real live girl is talking to you! Let's be honest here. You're lonely, and she has a pulse. You're going to try something. Do not engage this person IRL. You are walking into a trap!

Attached: 1484352322481.gif (278x214, 1.31M)

>You're dream
Jesus Christ

Nah, wrestling fans are mainly lefties now and they want pedos to be accepted.

better hope her dad isn't an absolute UNIT