Long Live The savior of NOWAH

Attached: n0vptjgzvml21.jpg (482x640, 80K)

>GHC
>It's a midget
Explain this.

he has such a retarded face

Midgets run evry fed now.

His runway pubic hair beard was a retarded look how didn't anyone told him to shave that shit off what a geek LMAO

He's not a midget.

>handsome dude has a retarded face
nice cope, incel.

My name is koji the geek.

he's young give him time maybe he will be the next okada

Dressing like someone doesn't make you like someone

I kinda said it last NOAH thread. I like his look, enough to maybe watch his matches going forward. Wish everyone else on that roster gained a clue though. Jesus fucking christ. Most of them are literal CAWs.

>he doesn't like Sugiura, Marufuji, Nakajima
And you might hate Kenoh for a flabby gut or whatever but he has a unique look.

Sugiura is okay, he has a nice look.
Marufuji, maybe I need to watch more stuff, but when I first saw him I thought the man was discount Yoshi Tatsu. The short cut of his hair was dyed red and he had a rat tail. I hated his look.
Nakajima is a guy who's look I hated at first but grew to appreciate. He looks like he's trying at the very least.

So I haven't watched NOAH in years and only watched Great Voyage (2019) so fill me in on two guys who stood out to me.
There was a big ol' boy who was a absolute unit. He looked like if Jeff Cobb and SANADA did the fusion dance. He stuck out to me.
There was also a dude who had perfect anime blonde hair and also carried himself like a anime villain.
I liked both of those guys.

I feel like you're trolling me on Sugiura and Marufuji, especially when you claim you haven't watched in years implying you used to watch Noah. Sugiura is nearly 50 but in great shape and the best shoot style guy around, his title reign from last year was stellar. Marufuji is a damn legend, smooth as fuck and versatile. His look has always been good and he was one of the original "idol wrestlers" of the early 00s.
>There was also a dude who had perfect anime blonde hair and also carried himself like a anime villain
I sure as fuck hope you aren't talking about Minoru Tanaka. Fucking hell, man... it's HEAT.
>There was a big ol' boy who was a absolute unit. He looked like if Jeff Cobb and SANADA did the fusion dance. He stuck out to me
Maybach/Shuuhei Taniguchi? He's okay

>does Okada's dropkick
>his coat is a combination of Okada,Tanahashi, and whatever other super sentai hybrid mix
>has tights and boots that resembles Takeshita
>used to have Ibushi's emo hair

This dude does not have ONE (1) original look to him except being a no wrist tape simp

Okada invented dropkicks? Based.

I should redact a few statements. I used to watch NOAH kinda like how people make fun of Dailymotion NJPW fans. I'd watch a match here and there and was a casual at best.

Was talking about the dude on the left here. I like his look. He seemed good enough. I don't know. I have particular taste.

Attached: SIGNING1.jpg (600x400, 97K)

He seems like the perfect ace for the modern Japanese wrestling fan crowd (fujoshi). Young, athletic twink with anime hair and tiny trunks that does flashy moves.

That guy you're responding to is not me, I'm Kenoh has a flabby gut user. I don't really even watch wrestling anymore, much less nu NOAH, but i grew up on their old roster, the only old guys they have now with Marufuji,Sugiura, Shiozaki and Nakajima, really the only guys i can stomach to watch so go figure why i hate these new indie guys they signed. It really feels like I'm watching some pachinko hall 100 people crowd at shin kiba 1st ring tier yardtard fed now.

thats what you get when half your roster is osaka pro guys. all japan suffers from this too

NOAH suffers from it way worse. Even though AJPW rely alot on outside talent, at least it has credible looking heavyweights that look and feel the part of even a semi-competent fed. I'm not sure about their jr scene but i think both companies are pretty dire. The thing is with NOAH is that just a change in attire would probably be the solution for me, but they are so reliant on HAYATAs and Hi69s of the world up and down the card dressing like they only had $10 to spare on ring gear and its just an automatic NOPE from me. Meanwhile they have this geek Quiet Storm who looks straight out of a botch lab experiment with his stubby limbs, waddling like a duck when he runs and i just facepalm

Kenoh looks like a Go Nagai character

NOAH has a really really good junior division and their guys are pretty unique looking, hell, Minoru Tanaka is one of the blander guys look wise but he's one of the greats, HAYATA and YO-HEY are unique looking and draw the fujoshi, Hi69 is fat therefore unique looking, Ohara is unique looking. The only CAW looking guy is Daisuke Harada and he's a fantastic wrestler.
All Japan might have big guys but apart from Kento and Ishikawa they're not that great. Suwama is way past his prime and Zeus is trash.

I'm fine with Ohara, Harada, and Tanaka. I'm also fine with Yo-Hey since he changed his gear into something more pleasing rather than those shiny trash bag pants. It's mainly the other Ratels guys and Hi-69 that has the WOAT look and as a "major company" im shocked the new management hasn't get them to clean up their look. Other than that roster problem wise both companies are handicapped with only a few guys and so its always a rotation of challengers and champions but what can you do.

The roster is tiny, can't clean up. Hi69 is a fatboy with a WOAT look but he always puts on a good performance. I'd understand your point if he was pushed hard but hes a mid card guy in the junior division.
Their rookie, Inamura, the guy with shaved eyebrows from Kenoh's stable has a bright future.

Doesn't matter, i already fall out of watching puro after realizing i've been watching the same choppa me choppa you matches for years and it really reached the limit where it just wasn't fun anymore. Peace out ya puro nerds one day you will be freefrompuropilled as well, the sooner the better

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u2.jpg (750x1000, 39K)