Your thoughts

Your thoughts

Attached: Untitled.jpg (935x451, 136K)

virtue signalling fake christians and liberals say this about muslims

muslims never say this about christians

matt hardy is a good wrestler but a huge faggot and this like everything else he does is maximum cringe

This is OP, he is a zoomer, I am a boomer. We interacted today for the first time EVAH and he was, as expected, a faggot. That's all that matters.

>I am a boomer
ohnonono

Why does he always SPEAK and TYPE like a complete MENTALLY CHALLENGED person?

>I am a boomer

Attached: nigga you gay.jpg (720x540, 49K)

Chad Muzzy cop who keeps his woman's hair covered and puts on ***** classics for 205chads
Virgin Christian boomer who signed a mark contract and had his beloved intellectual copyright buried by creative

Matt really looks like white trash

>muslims never say this about christians
This
The "I was raised as" part explains everything, just another clueless

>Religion

kek

>I know this muslim who is totally cool so can you justify having borders and shit?

Note Matt said he was "raised as" Christian, not that he currently is one. So more of a virtue signalling agnostic/athiest if anything.

I'm a fan of Ali. I'm a fan of Matt Hardy.
I see no problem with this.

Fatt Lardy is a shitter. I don’t care what religion Ali is. If he’s a nice guy that’s all that matters

ugh, Are you shoot retarded?

praise allah brother, 205chads up in here

>Fatt

This is my friend, @DavidBix. Bix is a Jew. I was raised as a Christian. Bix is one of the best, most wholesome souls I've ever met. That's all that matters.

Attached: 1533595049231.jpg (720x960, 64K)

because he memed people into thinking his broken gimmick wasn’t cringe garbage and he’s milking everything he can outlaw of it because the only other things he’s known for are being jeff’s jannetty and cuck to edge phoenix

god i wish there was a way to block that image. he really is a repulsive sight to behold, can't imagine giving that little of a fuck about myself

Why does he need to virtue signal? Why not just say "Ali and I had our first match EVA and it was positively DELIGHTFUL".

you can filter by image md5 but then i'd feel lonely every time i post it knowing you're not seeing it