Reminder to keep your neck healthy and strong!

Reminder to keep your neck healthy and strong!

Attached: Neck training.webm (400x400, 2.48M)

Attached: Watch.gif (320x280, 3.81M)

Ultimo Guerrero has to have the most extreme neck training program out of all the lucha promotions I've seen. You have to bridge, bridge bench press at least 1pl8 for reps, then hold it until the three minute mark is up as he walks around hitting people in the stomach with a belt.

If an untrained person did this they would hurt themselves.

that's not true i'm doing it right now while i'm typing th

Based

Attached: D4ZoEAWUUAE0VSB.jpg (880x649, 112K)

You think?

Naito in his NJPW tryout doing float over neck bridges.

Attached: 1roup.webm (480x360, 1.99M)

Naito is a freak athlete. He doesn't have knees, his body looks all flabby but the guy can wrestle for 30 minutes going full speed doing all kinds of crazy spots.

holy that's pretty impressive

Attached: thumbs up Kemog.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

That's pretty great how the other wrestlers can't even do one

This can't actually be healthy for your neck can it? It looks like it would compress and fuck up the discs

My neck is long and way too skinny, how can I safely strengthen it?

Don't know. But one of the reasons I think Ibushi is still alive is because is neck is thick as fuck.

Yeah they do this shit in every dojo in japan and I get the feeling its all just bro science. I mean they still eat Chankonabe when they could better min/max their food intake to reduce cost. Its all very traditional and seemingly backward.

this is basically all your life is if you ever do "collegiate" style wrestling, or highschool wrestling for that matter.

I want to grow a neck instead of a chin bros.

Attached: ibushi neck.jpg (1620x1080, 146K)

"upright rows" all day brother

based and neckpilled

Attached: Neck training 2.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

You're better off doing shit like squats, deadlifts, bent over rows (which is the big key, since proper bent over row form requires straight spine) and shrugs. The idea being that you want a stable, but strong spinal column which will support your weight. You want big boy neck muscles more than just neck bridges.

The bridging flips are sort of tricks, you see in the OP's webm. They rely on short bursts of power, in which the body's momentum will carry the weight through in a circular motion rather than having it sit on the neck. It's still very impressive, visually. But it's really no different than a kip up. The core does most of the work. The neck training in the webms are less of actual neck strengthening and more of preparation for bumps.

My neck is too thicc makes me seem fatter than I am

If nothing else it prepares you for a German Suplex

Neckpilled.

Attached: gotch.jpg (250x350, 28K)

You are lucky not to have an antifa neck.

Image extremely related.

Attached: mike-isaacson.png (572x334, 361K)

Makes sense, desu. Compared to America, how many Mexicans have had horrific neck injuries? I can only think of two:

Perro Aguayo had been wrestling with an injured neck for six months and hadn't recovered at all by the time he wrestled Rey and died. Then the OG Pentagon broke his neck off of a back body drop and almost died.