Who was the janetty

who was the janetty

Attached: E869C968-9535-4970-8ED0-29DB14C22B4E.jpg (2844x1600, 438K)

both are shit

fallout 3tty fell into irrelevance years ago

Boone and ED-E made me the Janetty

3etty

only because it's virtually unplayable on windows 10

Both soon to be jannettys to outer worlds

You for playing this shit.

it’s literally playable though I’m playing it right now on windows 10

try not being a helpless redditor and googling your easily solvable problems

Based I love rick and morty

What? I installed it and it works perfectly

4 is worse than both, 76 is worse than all three

Dumb redditor doesn’t know how to launch his games as an administrator or in compatibility mode so he thinks his game is broken when games for windows live tries to function lol

>le outer worlds

Attached: b74.jpg (680x680, 165K)

All jannettys to big dimes Shelter

No shit. No one was asking about those games retard. Everyone knows they’re trash.

3 drew the house but NV is the fan favourite

>Not open world
BASED!

the amount of seethe that must have gone into this image
are bethesda drones the worst fans in existence?

>le wacky retro future old timey sci fi pulp game

Im so fucking sick of this reddit setting. I was interested in the Outer Worlds until they revealed it. Hopefully cyberpunk will be better.

Attached: 1551421710901.jpg (242x242, 11K)

Only lazy devs use open worlds, and dumb gaymers think it’s harder to make an open world game

Big dimes 3 vs needs mods to be fun new vegas

yeah red dead was lazy as fuck.
wat. both F3 and FNV were better games for being open world.

Red Dead 2 is looking to be the best game of the generation. I thought Cyberpunk was going to take it, but looks like they're pozzing the shit out of it with tranny character options to appease the sjws and journos.

Attached: 1541601245505.webm (520x292, 2.66M)

red dead was lazy as fuck. wide as an ocean deep as a puddle. None of the “systems” actually do anything and the open world is giant and a slog to move through with very little content that isn’t filler

open world is trash and it’s a crutch used by people who don’t know level design. and new Vegas is barely open world they block you with invisible walls and overpowered enemies to make you go through nipton into novac

Mmmm

I can’t take you seriously if you look at the sheer amount of work that went into red dead and you call rockstar lazy. you are basically admitting you are dumb.

Attached: 55C2A87E-4759-4857-BFB8-3CE38BB5FF23.gif (200x150, 727K)

>dude corporations suck lmao
This is just so tiresome, considering who owns Obsidian. Just more trash for wanna-be freedom fighters.

good graphics and shrinking horse balls doesn’t make the content any less copy and pasted you retarded brainlet redditor

It wouldnt even occur to me that you could do stuff like that in the game

>dude corporations suck lmao
>omg help corporations please censor """hate speech""" online