Rapists. It's a word that, even years later, seems too dirty to say. Rapist, rapists...

Rapists. It's a word that, even years later, seems too dirty to say. Rapist, rapists. The two syllables that I have replaced their names with. Rapists. The men who fucked with my head more than any part of my body.

I was 33 years old. The 1992 Olympic games were taking place in Spain. My quaint little hometown of Detroit was real excited about it whilst I ended up as working shows after breaking into the business, barely making enough money for food but having fun every night. Not a bad job, I guess.

I befriended some guys a couple of years younger than me. We used to get to the same show each night. They looked and acted like nice enough guys. They were always smiling, and popular with the boys. And well I men, as a confident and in control dude; I had fun with them and I considered them friends.

I was working a later show when one of them asked if he could come round and meet me afterwards. He was my friend; I said yes. We met outside the show and the others were with him. Before I knew it, my pants had been pulled down and they were on top of me. All I remember is the pain, and my vision becoming blurred by the intense fear that swept over me.

I left the show to go to home, pretty sure they stayed at the building. I was terrified at the thought of still finding them outside since I kept thinking I forgot something. This was a nightmare that haunted me for weeks after: walking into an alley at any time, and finding the men who raped me laughing and smiling right there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-012559.jpg (1400x1183, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18129235/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COPE

strawpoll.me/18129235/r

Attached: nanddrape.jpg (800x1000, 140K)

KWAB

Typing about what happened still feels me with an indistinguishable sense of fear, doubt, worthlessness and discomfort.

I was trapped within what my rapists had done, and unable to reach out to anyone for help. I thought I'd be outed as gay and rejected, so I feel like I overcompensated. Even Scott, Shawn and the guys didn't see it. I know this sounds silly. But it was what I thought, and I know it's the same for others who have been sexually abused. Since the incident, I’ve had to overcome a number of mental health issues, all of which inextricably link back to that day.

Consent couldn’t be easier to understand. No means no. So why do people still ignore it?

In writing about this, I'm coming to terms with what happened to me for the first time. I'm talking, because I know it's the right thing to do. No one should let their experiences rot away within themselves.

No means no, no will continue to mean no - and male rape needs to be spoken about, urgently.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-012616.jpg (1412x1464, 244K)

We know Kev found it hard to cope afterward.
Don't know why you keep bringing up his coping mechanism in every thread

*gets shoot raped in your path*

Attached: eddieguerrerodeath.jpg (300x200, 19K)

wow I can't believe Eddie Guererro raped Kevin Nash

DEFLECTION

COPE

Attached: 1556129899886.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Eddie raped Nash confirmed

COPE

Attached: 1554705293087.jpg (740x880, 97K)

Doubly confirmed that Eduardo Gory Guerrero indeed raped Kevin Nash

Your refusal to consent is the real crime, Kevin. Because of your bigoted and outdated sexual views, you denied an innocent man his constitutional right to sexual expression. Now for years he’s had to live with the stigma of being called the favorite hate word of the alt-right, the “r word.” Unrequited sexual attraction should no longer be looked at unfavorably any longer. Love is love. You can’t help who you love. No matter thier orentation, race, sex, or recipricative attraction. This hate speech of you calling this man that horrible patriarchal misogynistic name must stop. LGBT U

he looks like the kind of guy who would enjoy it though

Attached: NASH_KWAB.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

>Rikishi turns over, clutching his tummy, which exposes his shit covered ass. His abdominal muscles contract involuntarily as he shits
>You pounce on him, and spread those chocolate smeared cheeks apart, ready to dig in
*BRAAAPPP*

Attached: images (9).jpg (259x194, 5K)

>he unleashes the foulest, most wonderful fart you've ever experienced into your mouth then looks back at you with a smug grin. But his tummy rumbles and he starts groaning again

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8K)

>the hot smell of his feces and the bitter taste almost overwhelm you as you bury your face between his cheeks and slurp up the bitter tummy chocolate from his ass crack

Attached: FiXc.gif (320x179, 474K)

>your face is soon covered in his soft stool
>'stick your tongue up my ass. Tongue fuck your God's asshole,' Rikishi whispers. He's more into this than he was last time

Attached: tumblr_nc4v05H2rd1qgj7r6o1_250.gif (245x174, 616K)

>you stiffen your tongue, forcing it in and out of his slimy anus. He moans as you twirl it around, rubbing the inner walls of his asshole
*BRAAAPPP*

Attached: 8AB1Nyy.gif (275x206, 1.17M)

>his innermost scents invade your senses as he farts, then his tummy rumbles again and his asshole twitches and widens. then his sphincter abruptly tightens and clamps around your tongue. He looks back at you as if seeking permission to relieve himself

Attached: images (5).jpg (240x180, 8K)

>you respond by reaching around to massage his tummy with a firm inward squeezing motion

Attached: 6d9c2aaca79d81b8e977fd679703ef1a.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>his muscles relax and you grab his hips, pulling him with you as you lay on your back so he's sitting on your face. The smell intensifies and you press your lips to his asshole and suck as it begins to gape
*BROOOPPPP*

Attached: CVP7eZUUsAAcWlH.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>You're in heaven as a soft log oozes out of his asshole and inches its way into your mouth
>he slowly grinds her hips, rubbing his juicy ass into your face as his warm stool fills your mouth and trickles out onto your cheeks

Attached: B9b_6Y1CMAASQ-G.jpg (500x355, 20K)

>you can't hold it in any longer and your second load of cum spews from your rock hard dick as you suck every last bit of Rikishi's log out of his anus
Rikishi smiles down at you and heads to the showers to clean up. Before leaving he invites you

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

kwab