Why did he enjoy breaking kayfabe so much?

Why did he enjoy breaking kayfabe so much?

Attached: Vince_Russo_WCW_1.png (1298x996, 385K)

everyone knew wrestling was fake

And?

He was trying to appeal to the marks on the internet iirc.

I dunno but I am going to the beach in like 8 hours to watch an airshow. Ima take pics of thot ass if I can. If I do I will post on here for all of you.

I re-watched the Nitro 2000 "reboot" the other day. It's just awful. The guy just didn't know how to write. Like fuck, every piece of dialogue was full of "insider" words. The whole plot was nothing but turning the dirtsheet tabloids into TV.

he didn't care,
plus he probably didn't know who this kaye fabe was.

then why do people get mad at flips?

He seemed to think that by having the business expose itself like Chernobyl NPP every day, it would appeal to non-wrestling fans and rake in the audience increase.
Unfortunately for him he happened to be a crap writer and if he was good enough to write outside of pro wrestling he would have done so from the start.

Attached: 1559480823305.jpg (640x360, 48K)

There's more freedom when writing for a show that can understand how goofy it is by itself
Because you're not supposed to try to get injured like a retard while fake fighting
Ok Jim, you wrote about a demon who came out of a fucking river in the 2000's and wrestled against a ninja turtle, and you have the balls to call others "crap writers"

>Because you're not supposed to try to get injured like a retard while fake fighting
Just kill them like owen hart right?

He was a rabid smark that became obsessed with pandering to the smart crowd because he unironically thought that's what all fans were like.
Cue WCW and TNA crashing with no survivors.

Russo is the crappiest of crap writers.

Attached: wooo.jpg (236x236, 10K)

You don't get it, bro.

Attached: wcwbsa_04.gif (480x360, 2.97M)

>posts the most overrated wrestler of all time
Opinion discarded

>a TV writer is at fault for a technical malfunction/freak accident
Ok Corny. Also, if we're being precise, Owen died before fake fighting
That's VKM right now

You are wrong.He was only pandering to the smart crowd since all he ever wanted to be was known. That's why he asked Vince mcmahon for credits,That's why he made himself world champion he's obsessed with the spotlight And the smarks were praising him on old internet forums before he had full control of WCW.
He's the biggest mark of them all and it's fucking hilarious and tragic

Resident Russo mark humiliating himself yet again

Corny is based.

I wish Russo started his own promotion.

Rifk at the whatabouttery in this thread.
>Russo can't write for shit
>wh-what about...

Attached: dusty.png (540x402, 421K)

Ring of Glory
All he ever wanted to was to write a book and take care of his family, never was a mark for anything because he knows it's fake

>he's not a crap writer
>yes he is
>no
>yes
And so on, nobody's changing your mind anyways, why bother? Any proof of him being good is considered by fat smarks irrelevant or false while people can't stop atributing shit he never wrote

God speed user