If CM Punk signs with AEW, which will most likely happen at All Out...

If CM Punk signs with AEW, which will most likely happen at All Out, it automatically becomes the biggest promotion in the world. It would instantly have mainstream credibility.

Attached: cm-punk-aew-all-out-1174936-1280x0[1].jpg (1280x718, 103K)

Lets see how he manages to make a fool of himself in AEW, im guessing tears a quad Nash style

Credibility as a shootfighting organization because of his MMA record?

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHH no it fucking wouldnt you queer. all it would show is they think cock master punk has any credibility left at all. after his hilarious slap downs by a couple of girlscouts we all realized he's not best in the world or even close he 's a horrible shitter that couldnt fight out of a wet paper bag after the bag was cut open for him.

I cant think of any nice words for the people that still think of him as anything but a joke to mock and laugh at. if you think he's best fed in the world and mainstream cred worthy you clearly are double digits IQ. You probably look like that fat onions queer in the AEW vid with his cock insert mouth expression over some entrance.

Based filter giving this jabroni the summer of 92 driver

You're one of those indyfaggots that thought he would show up last year at All In just because it was in Chicago. Keep buying the PPVs and the t-shirts, faggot.

Attached: 1559049926681.png (1280x736, 1.28M)

lol Phil became the laughing stock of the world. Joe Rogan called him talentless and non athletic

They should sign him.

As a heel commentator.

This. Kick Alex Whatever to the curb and have Punk in the role of smart ass who keeps giving MMA 'insight' when he has none. Eventually someone can beat his ass and it'll be dimes.

Attached: baito.jpg (283x427, 17K)

Nigga what? How is spending the last 5 years outside of WWE not only getting BTFO in UFC, but BTFO in a Real World Challenge on top of all his twitter cringe gonna bring "mainstream credibility"?

Bretty gud bait OP, you'll surely be drawing some replies in this threarde

>JR and Punk as a commentary team
Based

He'd be a good acquisition no doubt but Phil is an old guy. He'd only have

Bruh...

AEW needs vets like him to put over whoever it is they want to push when they get done with ex-WWE guys like Mox and Jericho.

Don't be marks. Wrestling ain't real. No one cares about UFC or shoot fighting.

This has to be wonderful bait, even people in Chicago now hate CuckMan Phil. For christs sake there are still more Benoit fans than Punk fans, and one of them supposedly killed a child. And Benoits dead child could still beat Punk in a shoot fight.

>wrestling fed gains "credibility" by signing man who has embarrassed himself in two shoot fights to the point he was literally held down and tickled
what did he mean by this?

Mox is a more important signing than Phil, by so much that it isn't even comparable. His star in WWE was equal to or great than Phil's. Mox has always been a better performer than Phil, both in the ring and on the mic. Mox is in his prime, hasn't been exposed by MMA, and is hungry to "change the world".

No idea why anyone thinks Phil would be this big thing coming to AEW. I really don't even want to see him there because he doesn't add anything, and he'll no doubt want to be paid big money. Imagine thinking Phil should be paid equal to or greater than Mox or Kenny for example. Crazy. To top it off, Phil hates wrestling and its fans. He doesn't believe in what AEW is trying to do and it would just be a chance for him to gouge the company. Unfortunately, AEW appears open to this.

Attached: 1298348923.jpg (4091x2727, 2.99M)

Why does it matter wther he can fight or not, it's wrestling. It's not real. It's actors.

When he shows up in AEW he's going to get huge pops, including from you cucks, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I can not ding-dong diddly watch

Small children might still believe in that level of kayfabe but the majority of people no longer accept it. If Lesnar or Lashley had lost every MMA match they were given do you think their stock in the pro wresting world would be the same?? And those were wrestlers who went on to learn mma then came back. Punk was a hack who claimed to know some mma because he stayed in Japan for half a summer and when he actually got there was exposed. That fucker is damaged goods.

It will be a big buzz but it won’t effect the overall standing of the promotion much

People cared about Punk because he was in WWE. Before that, he was only known by smarks back when smarks were a minority of the WWE audience and not the whole audience, and even then, there was mixed opinions about Punk, everyone agreed he was a charismatic guy who could have okay matches and the Samoa Joe matches did a lot for his reputation as a wrestler, but many people did not see him as being a great wrestler like his peers. He was considered to be a Shawn Michaels type by ROH fans I think, charismatic, can have good traditional American style matches and carry angles, but not really on the level of his peers like Joe, AJ, Danielson, Low Ki, or even Chris Daniels or Alex Shelley.

So he was never really “the guy” in ROH except for a few mo this before he left (he kinda was in FIP but that was like ROH lite), but he’s never been so stand out that he was drawing th house, like those other guys. He was just a perfect guy to get the huge WWE marketing machine behind. Without WWE he would’ve just been a good guy having good matches in upper tier indies, but another guy on the card probably. I don’t think he has the star power to draw the house these days like Kenny because he was never an amazing wrestler.

>wrestling credibility
>0-2 MMA
>0-2 neighborhood judo association

It would be a massive mistake to hire this guy, so I hope cody doesn't do it.

>So he was never really “the guy” in ROH
Yes he was

But he was not mainstream in WE and he was on TV every week, he also didnt do anything to boost ratings and his stock has only gone down.

I feel like everyone is forgetting he will be 41 soon and in his last "fight" he was gassed/blown up after a few minutes.
I know wrestling is different and you can do rest spots but I doube he will train as hardfor wrestling as he did for UFC and he is now even older.
I'm not sure he can still go at at decent level , maybe basic 10 min matches but he is not doing 30 min main events.
Bro's he is jus too old.