Supposed AEW being legitimate competition to WWE was all a lie. AEW BTFO

>Batista: "I don't see it as legitimate competition. I see it as competition, which is great, there should always be competition but until they actually produce one of their own major stars, until they have a production that is as big as WWE. I mean WWE already has the next three generations of superstars because they have NXT camps all over the world now, they're so far ahead of the game that I don't see any real competition. Not even close."

Attached: 1560406166924.jpg (755x492, 165K)

When's the last time the E produced a star? 2002?

cm cuck

Indie guy.

Neither company has a major star
Wrestling is dead

I DRAW THE DIMES AND WORK THESE INDIE MIDGEEEEEEETS
FOR ME IT'S GOTTA BE THE E
I'M AN E-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
HUH

Fuck that shitass in the picture. I threatened to spit in the mouth of any Goddam twat who I saw with their mouth open like that and the pussy neckbeards had me put in Twitter Jail. If I see one of those cunt neckbeards, mouth open or closed, next time I go to town, a tire iron is gonna swing...

>attacking AEW
>shilling for NXT

why do i get the sense that Big Dave is saying exactly what Paul told him to say here

He didn't shill for NXT, just recognized the talent stockpiling.

It's clickbait. He didn't attack AEW nor shill for NXT, it's fucking Batista, have you been paying ANY attention?

Attached: roman reigns wwf championship.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Correct.

Test.

>The three next generations
lel, all they produce is jobbers, not even Bluetista would agree to do the job to any of those NXmeme losers.

There's no talent stockpiling. Gaytch has to repeat Cole/Gargano for the third time because he doesn't have the balls to put Dream in the main title scene again and everyone else draw exactly zero dimes

Why are you all trying to turn Jesse Cox into a wrestling meme? This one is weird, yall pick up on the weirdest ideas sometimes

>yall

Attached: reddit.jpg (489x367, 56K)

Fucking just stop.

Attached: 4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg (533x700, 84K)

ya seethe? ya boil?

Attached: 1434153447708.jpg (400x236, 32K)