Fire Pro Wrestling World General

It's the weekend edition.

Joshi DLC in works according to Twitter. Suda 51 DLC TBD.

>What is Fire Pro Wrestling?
A detailed wrestling simulator. The main draw is customization. You can customize both the ring, and your wrestlers. Choose fighting styles, their moves, and even their AI.

>Where can I buy the game?
store.steampowered.com/app/564230/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World/
amazon.com/Fire-Pro-Wrestling-World-PlayStation-4/dp/B07BKKSWKC

>Current DLCs -

>Fire Promoter - A DLC Which allows you to manage your own wrestling promotion. Ever wanted to run your own ECW? Your own WWE? An Attitude Era WWF? Well, now you can. With this DLC.

>New Japan Pro Wrestling - This comes with the PS4 version of the game by default. Includes all Wrestlers from the New Japan stables as of 2017. (Chaos, Main Unit, Los Ingobernables, Suzuki Gun, a bit of Bullet Club.) Comes with Fighting Road mode, a VN Story mode where you play as a Young Lion and work your way up the ladder to win the IWGP Championship belt.

>Junior Heavy Weight - Comes with Jyushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Roppongi 3k, Will Ospreay, Marty Schurll, Bone Soldier, Jado, etc. A lot of junior related moves added into the game, this DLC allows you to import wrestlers into Fire Promoter mid game now. This DLC also allows you to export your over powered wrestler from Fighting Road mode into your cast. Comes with Junior Heavy Weight Fighting Road scenarios.

Attached: FPWW_1.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firepropc.com/
firepropc.com/t/basic-mod-use-101/336
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130566619405/fire-pro-primer-personality-traits
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/139275241440/fire-pro-primer-appendix-quick-guide-to-styles
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131899285995/fire-pro-primer-appendix-the-spider-suplex
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131427617715/fire-pro-primer-special-skills
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130567923570/fire-pro-primer-appendix-wrestler-rankings
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130349216805/fire-pro-primer-critical-attacks
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/123671429955/fpr-primer-attack-styles-version-1
youtube.com/watch?v=j4vS48NykgY
youtu.be/44ITFrlAYec
youtube.com/watch?v=NazeYnj_PoY
youtube.com/watch?v=R9gqwxEQ5Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=vY6hfbHIxjs
youtube.com/watch?v=SniL7GS6_Ow
steamworkshopdownloader.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MiiuINrGOBY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8J9R04_is
amazon.com/PowerA-Enhanced-Wired-Controller-Xbox-One/dp/B07DHY6YLM
discord.gg/3ZdeKS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fun Stuff :

Mods : firepropc.com/
Mods explained : firepropc.com/t/basic-mod-use-101/336

>AI Tweaking :
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130566619405/fire-pro-primer-personality-traits
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/139275241440/fire-pro-primer-appendix-quick-guide-to-styles
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131899285995/fire-pro-primer-appendix-the-spider-suplex
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/131427617715/fire-pro-primer-special-skills
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130567923570/fire-pro-primer-appendix-wrestler-rankings
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/130349216805/fire-pro-primer-critical-attacks
lordmo.tumblr.com/post/123671429955/fpr-primer-attack-styles-version-1

Kenny Omega PS4 Trailer ; youtube.com/watch?v=j4vS48NykgY
Jyushin Thunder Liger Interview ; youtu.be/44ITFrlAYec
NJPW Finishers youtube.com/watch?v=NazeYnj_PoY
WWE Finishers youtube.com/watch?v=R9gqwxEQ5Xs
WWE Finishers 2youtube.com/watch?v=vY6hfbHIxjs
NJPW Junior Heavy Q Finishers youtube.com/watch?v=SniL7GS6_Ow

Attached: COME ON.jpg (761x464, 85K)

Why would anyone buy the DLC characters if people were able to create just as good ones for free download? Isn't that part of the appeal?

DLC might have the story mode like the New Japan one plus it will add new moves that aren't in the game

Also recently, I've been looking more into Fire Pro Wrestling R. Or at least a viable way to get an emulator, plus the packs up and running. It still amazes me that TNA had such a huge influence in the game, considering that AJ Styles is in R, or at least TNA era Styles is.

New moves are included too

He was in NJPW as a junior at the time you dolt. Same with Low Ki

Move sets and more customizable parts. Although you don't get One Winged Angel until you get the JR. Heavyweight DLC, but you get V-Trigger in the New Japan DLC.

I didn't really keep up with TNA or even heard about the promotion. I started getting into wrestling again about January, and that was with New Japan and Fire Pro Wrestling World. So playing catch up with all of these promotions is interesting, since they help me tweak the AI for the pacing of matches.

Attached: Andy Spirals.jpg (1208x647, 267K)

best game

bumping not animal thread

>Where can I buy
Fuck off

Koc 3 when

Support your game creators.

Attached: DC5822E7-5371-41CB-9824-62EE17838CF8.jpg (535x800, 50K)

>Support your game creators.
lolno. if I wanna try this garbage game (protip: I don't) I'll just pirate it on piratebay.

Cool, well I enjoy wrestling vidya so I support what I like. What’s your damage?

Attached: B82B2278-7320-4033-86A6-0927DDCEBAF4.jpg (1624x1125, 1.16M)

WHO?!? And please tell she has a cock

What are the controls on ps4 like? And are the matches full of stupid minigames like in the 2k series?

Charli XCX

Attached: 44C39BF7-AC3D-4346-A09B-2029EAC996AD.jpg (620x900, 112K)

No mini games, you just have to get used to the timing of grabs, so its extremely easy to get your ass beat at first. Once you get the timing down, the game flows extremely well.

>Suda51 DLC
fucking based

So if we’re lucky we might get a NMH cosplay set because it’s SUDA 51.

But most likely, we’re getting a remixed version of SUPER FIRE PRO X’s story mode. Complete with Rick Flair murdering your manager again

Why are you all waiting for the Suda story dlc when you have the awesome Fighting Road mode?

Could anybody make a Summer of 92 ring?

the SUDA DLC and the STARDOM are one and the same

Sauce?

Do you also want a royal rumble where the first entry is Nevin Kash, and a bunch of various black wrestlers.

nah

But it would be nice ending with Mayu suicide

Poor Mayu, she deserves a happy ending

Attached: Happy Okada fan.webm (600x338, 1.65M)

That should have been the first DLC tbqh

Attached: 1904.webm (1680x944, 2.97M)

Don’t bully Mayu like that.

Who are the best creators on Steam? Currently grabbed a bunch of wrestlers from TheAvenger

how the FUCK do i get created characters without paying money for it

Steam you faggot fucking waste of oxygen

but you have to pay money for it on steam and i don't want to pay money for it how do i get it without paying MONEY FOR IT

Stop being a cheapskate and buy it.

steamworkshopdownloader.com/

how do i increase stats in firepromoter tana is only one with +A stats and nobody cant beat him

VIRUS

You have to upgrade the gym like all fuck.
Also ACE is being over powered as usual I see.

Is fire promoter worth it and is it likely it will go on sale during the summer sale

I don't think so, it's fun for a couple of hours then it gets repetitive and boring.

buy the base game on sale and pirate all dlc you'll also get workshop access

The game was on sale last week for 75% off, but no one on Yea Forums bat an eye.

Its not worth it. They really shouldn't have even released it in the state its in desu

Sorry, I'm too busy playing WWE 2K

its decent mode but interface is cancer

So I got challenged by a rival promotion to do a cross promo event, similar to how MSG / G-1 SUPERCARD went.

And then I realized the Jr. Heavyweight was one of my CAW's.

Attached: BILL.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Stole the strap but had to bring someone back from excursion to do so.

Attached: STRAP STEALAN.jpg (1061x892, 179K)

lol is this a super nintendo game?

>muh graphics

Graphics are excellent

Is Jay White in this?

I agree. not enough polygons for some of the fortnite zoomers

Nah the two NJPW DLC cover -
Sakura Genesis Shibata -> G1 Kenny Omega / Okada

The Rise of Hiromu

So wrestlers who were prevalent in those two eras are covered. I feel like he might come in the next few DLC's. Unfortunately, this was before Gedo's heel turn since the New Japan DLC came out around what? 2017? You can find a CAW copy of him most likely. Also, because I'm an autistic fuck, this game has me studying different wrestlers to get down their style pretty well. Getting cozy and watching some Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit matches and applying them to my own game is making matches look pretty high quality. Like I've got a Ukrainian Technician with Power attributes, feels like I'm watching the wrestling version of Ivan Drago.

He might be in future DLC.

My only real gripe is that I can't find a mod for the TNA 6 sided ring. I really like that design, but the only Octagon in game is for the Grueling Fight / MMA mode.

Attached: Matryoshka.jpg (1425x801, 273K)

Do they have any Impact wrestlers I can download?
I just want to be the demon so I can save my bunny.
Also,I don't care if any of you hate Impact.

oh?
I gotta get this game.
If I get it on ps4 will I be able to gets mods and stuff?

yes user

Check the workshop or the PS4 equivalent, and you are for a surprise

PS4 version is a bit behind in comparison to the PC release. Like they just now got the ability to upload custom bgm.

You want the PC version because Carlzilla is a lifer and makes the game 5 gorillion times more interesting.

There's even a person running an E-FED with all of the mods being shown.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiiuINrGOBY

The fuck am I looking at

if you can think of them they should be there. and ninja turtles

I don't have a controller for my pc,I can't imagine using a keyboard for this game.

Oh man! I can't wait!

And power rangers
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8J9R04_is

use any controller you have laying around

I got you bro.

amazon.com/PowerA-Enhanced-Wired-Controller-Xbox-One/dp/B07DHY6YLM

This is the one I'm using for my PC, and it works perfectly fine.

>amazon.com/PowerA-Enhanced-Wired-Controller-Xbox-One/dp/B07DHY6YLM
So I have to buy an xbox controller,very much better than most oddball pc controllers.
Thanks bruh!

Fire Pro threads may not draw. But I'm always going to be there to help Yea Forumsies out with the game to the best of my ability.

Attached: WRESTLE WITH RYU.jpg (778x568, 89K)

You people are so much more friendly than the rest of Yea Forums

Attached: Oh fuck.jpg (1049x821, 159K)

I just saw that!
They also have kid ref!

I'm still mad that there's no 6 sided ring. Oh hey, John Tenta.

Attached: Oh fuck_2.jpg (1042x895, 144K)

Good lord,so many shark boys.

6 sided ring could difficult to do,that's almost a fundamental change to the game.

So I can download a CAW of him? Big if true.

He's a funny boy.
Also Shark Girls tits

Attached: 2afl8au.jpg (647x533, 59K)

whoa

There's like near a page worth of different CAW edits of him. I also believe that Sister Abigail / Bladerunner is actually in game, but I don't remember the technical move's name.

Attached: J HUWAITO.jpg (681x783, 77K)

So yeah, I'm like 99% sold on Shark Girl.

Attached: th (16).jpg (474x716, 34K)

Now they're just being silly.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16 Steam Workshop Chucky The Doll.png (1336x934, 201K)

Even Freight Train has an edit

THAT'S MY PURSE,I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Attached: Bobby Hill.jpg (637x358, 53K)

That actually gave me a chuckle, thanks user. So I’m going to be heading off to bed here, I swear to god if the AEW DON BUYRATE threads bury this, I’m going to be disappointed.

Anyways, so I tried an experiment with promotion mode earlier today. I made a bunch of CAW Wrestlers who use the same base wrestler, stats and most of the same move set. They actually chain wrestle when they feel like it. Anyways, since the matches I were experimenting on gave me a consistent 87~99% I figured they would be good for Fire Promoter. The issue is that since you start off with a shitty gym, all of the CAW wrestlers you get are severely gimped versions of themselves.

It’s stupidly interesting to me, since CAW WRESTLERS can just straight up steal straps from other factions as if they were at full power. But your wrestlers (including hired free agents) will gas out or just flat out won’t use their full move set because the gym is bad. So in Fire Promoter, you really are just trying to turn a bunch of carnies into actual athletes.

Attached: 26A67A98-3FBE-4598-BD86-559191C09A45.jpg (960x620, 24K)

>gym
Wait...you improve a gym and work out your wrestlers?
I am so getting this game.

Honestly promoter mode is trash. You're better off waiting to see if they patch it more

*ahem*

Attached: kemonito!.jpg (637x358, 16K)

Yeah so in the Fire Promoter DLC you start off literally with like 6 guys, a gym that has little to no amenities, and the only place you can fill (reasonably) is a small gym. You can’t even fill up a bingo hall.

Your wrestlers are all pissant if you don’t know what you’re doing, and part of that reason is because your gym sucks. So on the first month, I always get level 4 speed bag + Ring Doctor, and then the next month, level 2 gym and a Clinic. So at least my wrestlers aren’t grinding their shit into sawdust.

It is actually extremely satisfying seeing an entire promo made up of CAW’s, and seeing free agent CAW’s in other promos. Mainly because they pop up in the monthly headlines when they’ve Won a belt or a title.

Attached: 1CAB9400-2B5C-4F23-AC9A-74640D731700.jpg (1943x1124, 329K)

Not tiny enough.

Attached: E8ED4DA4-C1CC-4725-8E74-A1EC9AB2493F.gif (332x250, 1020K)

That sounds so cool!

Anyways, I’m actually going to bed now, so I can answer more Fire Pro Wrestling World questions tomorrow,
I’m going to get my ass beat for this but I am apart of a small Yea Forums discord too, so if you need something answered in real time here’s the link.

discord.gg/3ZdeKS

Attached: 1FFC5F4A-8049-4B61-AEBB-98B5B3071280.jpg (580x435, 25K)

Did they finally fix it so that your entire card isnt one match type? I dont want all cage matches or all mma or all tags. Fucking moron devs

*tucks you in and scratches your nose*

Did they fix it so if a freelance wins your belt and NOPEs out you're fucked?