I’m exposing you all

I should’ve guessed this crap about me being raped came from Yea Forums. Well Yea Forums I’ve caught you! You pathetic alt-right trolls really think it’s funny to make a joke of rape?! I’ve already stated on my Twitter I wasn’t raped and yet you basement dwellers still joke of it. Making a joke of rape isn’t right. It’s a disservice to every man and woman who’s been through that horrific event. Maybe if more of you where more respective of others you would actually get laid like I do all of you need to lift weights, take a shower and get a clue

Attached: B052E0E0-ED9C-4291-9B95-DC2815E089A9.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>RealKevinNash
More like Big Daddy Bitch

Reverse psychology COPE

Attached: manlet seethingg.webm (640x320, 99K)

KWAB

Attached: wolfcuck.png (671x497, 276K)

kek

I don’t know what you’re trying to prove with this “graph”. This has nothing to do with race relations or IQ

Kek what a bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-152833.jpg (1051x599, 200K)

kek what a dead bitch

not sure how this was rigged but there's literally no way thousands of people voted on this

Big daddy bitch lol

Yes way.

>where more respective of others

Holy shit. Is it actually him?! THE BIG BOYS ARE PLAYING!

The fuck is this gay shit? Kevin, do better. You’re not gonna do shit to an anonymous message board.

>t.roleplaying fags
the absolute state

Attached: 1540586215992.jpg (196x195, 14K)

My hope is that some of you realize what you’re doing is wrong and make yourselves better. Most of you marks need to learn to be respectful and responsible people

>Who is Carter?
>What is a vpn?

>roleplaying and samefagging
This is a YIKES from me senpai. Ya need lose weight, take a shower, hit the gym, grow a chin, have sex(with a grown up) and get a clue. I'm literally on my knees beggin ya to stop making me cringe.

Attached: GetAClue1.png (636x872, 1.02M)

Post feet, then I’ll give you a serious response.

Just do it Kevin, post a 'time stamp' with yourself, don't lose the momentum of relevance you've got now, you'll be remembered forever by the Internet just like wrestling fans will always remember the NWO

> Kevin wrestles like trash and likes it in the ass Nash

I am the one who made the Wolfcuck graph . Last November ?? Someone exposed Wolfcuck . Keep posting it ! Based Yea Forums is politically incorrect Zorb meme ball !

Attached: Gertner.jpg (314x237, 67K)

>He LITERALLY did a poll 1000s of times
We need to find a way to get the people in the White Jackets to Carter
This has gone on too far
Jesus

When did that poll happen, by the way?

There's not enough spelling and grammar errors for this to be Kev.