So just because of this WWE is all up her ass?

Who the hell cares?

Attached: Some thot.jpg (720x677, 177K)

i have no idea who this zoomer nigger is and i dont care

>triple h
Hunter creamed his pants

She knows Eddie was raped in '89 right?

Literally ANY mainstream attention for the WWE is good at this point. They wrote an entire fucking article because she said she liked normie tier Ruthless Agression shit lmao
It’s the same reason they send their ugly ass championship to cities in the hopes that they wear them. No one cares anymore, they just want Big Gold and the memories of based RA guys like Batista

The saddest thing is, she used to watch WWE. Not that she does now.

>no Nash
Cardi confirmed for drugging and robbing Nash in 92?

The saddest thing is she's got more sense than the rest of us cunts that still watch even though she's a dribbling retard slutwhore.

>I used to
well she got it right

I doubt she's up on a Yea Forums """meme""" spammed by one guy, but she more than likely knows of the completely true tale of The Summer of '92

>That grammar
The West is gonna be so GREAT when these people are the majority!

Who is us?

Keep seething whiteboi, hurry up and transition already weak bitch

Has a billion plus views and streams on youtube and spotify/apple music. She draws mega dimes with her fake stripper tits

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: niggers the gayest.png (665x713, 295K)

>us
Umm sorry hunnie ur on your own sweattie

cardi definitely watched the LIVE SEX CELEBRATION

Raise your IQ past 80 before you address me again, boy.

Using percentages is the best coping ability the white man has to hide the fact that the white "men" in their community have make up channels and consume onions products

I watch CMLL amigo

Attached: 56593833_2504707602895447_483930466449473055_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Anything worthwhile you said is immediately inadmissible because you knowingly jobbed to the filter

All up her ass seems like a good place to be

Attached: cardi-b-butt.jpg (1280x1270, 130K)

Why isn't Nash one of her favorites?

Attached: LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Go put a skirt on

based filter pounding this 80 IQ tranny's ass like it's belongs to Kevin Nash

Since you can only survive by leaching off of whites, what's your plan exactly when we go away?

Brother i dont care about a filter and keep your insider wrestler terms to yourself faggot.

Now that you mentioned percentages, did you know that despite being only 7% of the population, black men are responsible for 52% of the crime?

I'm glad it's not just me.

Attached: 1493690619824.png (613x556, 29K)

USED is such a fucking important, key word in that tweet, something that appears to have completely fucking gone over everyone at WWE's head.

she doesn't give two shits about the current product lmao, and probably for good reason

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Attached: D7D2EFE6-4D61-4C52-A609-7B2924BBC026.png (645x773, 398K)

Speak for yourself

>but my most favorite is Chris Benoit
How hard would you mark?

BASED
WHITE”””boi””” discord trannies seething

Women hate competition, and Nash competes for the same black cocks.

Attached: 1511313865696.gif (320x201, 1.56M)

Of course she’s an e drone look at her diabetic feet

Attached: 5C9E44C1-4A33-4958-A477-B513CC57D72F.jpg (946x2048, 182K)

She draws shitskin dimes and America is half shitskin now

de fuck

Attached: 1543010487516.jpg (500x484, 94K)

Well she's admitted to drugging men and stealing their money when she was a stripper, so she's as carny as Vince.

Anyone who is surprised at this is ignorant of the fact that she was the absolute lowest of the low of human beings which pretty much makes it a given that she watched wrestling

Leave your fucking basement fat boy