The G1 Climax looks stacked this year

The G1 Climax looks stacked this year.

Attached: D8-2na-W4AEmRSJ.jpg (1200x675, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_RR2Q_gz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I hope reddit starts feeling the Bern and donating everything they own to him again this time.

>The Dems continue to fuck over Bernie

Why didn't hilary clinton come out?

I think Booker or O'Rourke would be solid dudes. Bernie is gonna die in like 8 years, same with Biden. The rest are heels or jabronies

That should have proven to the Dems to stop pushing women, even though she won the popular vote if it were a man going against Trump it would have been a landslide

Is beto going to get the push to put over young talent or are they going to put old talent like bernie or will biden finally when the big one?
Will barack do a run in?

Attached: obamarain.gif (195x80, 185K)

not gonna lie, hyped as fuck for g1 lads
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_RR2Q_gz8

>no hilldawg 2020
honestly gutted lads rematches are always kino

Isnt Bernie like 80 years nigga will drop dead if he becomes president

Why didn't Hillary come out?

Not even Dems want biden

Is /ourguy/ Yang getting the strap bros

Who /yanggang/ here? Truly the AEW of Democrat pre-candidates.

a lot of white straight male/females, I thought the Dems were about equality and progressiveness

it doesn't matter who they put out since literally a paper bag or a mop would beat trump considering how much he has embarrassed himself and his whole incompetent administration

It wasn't because she was a woman it was because she literally forgot to do a fucking campaign.

My boy Yang better be going over and facing Blumpf at the Dome.

Attached: 1552608285276m.jpg (1024x628, 117K)

#YANGGANG

Attached: 1535756212761.jpg (585x212, 27K)

Bernie, Tulsi, & Yang are the only people who have a legitimate chance at beating Trump

DeBlasio is a fucking faggot.
Yang vs Beto for B Block Final.

I fully and completely believe that Biden would trip over his own dick and lose.

Warren would beat him.

You're assuming Americans aren't retards, user

Promotion of gang culture? Americans are wild.

You're delusional if you think Hillary 2.0 +woke far left politics is going to beat Drumpf. You need a based centrist like Yang or Gabbard.

>t-trump has a 1% c-chance to w-win
lmfao didn't you learn anything lad?

I once heard that is practically impossible for a President to lose reelection in the US due to the way the system works, is there any truth to that? Sounds fishy to me.

seething drumpfcuck
hows the wall coming along lad?
oh yeah....
pfffffft

Too many white people,not enough diversity.

For what its worth, it last happened in 1992...

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

the truth is the majority of any people at any point in time in any nation or place are afraid of change, and would prefer to maintain the status quo for a quiet life, even if the status quo is awful, so incumbents almost always win elections (not just in US presidency, but across all politics) unless they are extremely incompetent or have done something particularly scandalous or unpopular

there has been a few 1 term presidents, Bush Sr the most recent

george w bush got reelected so yeah things definitely lean towards reelection for whoever is in charge

i don't even live in 56% land my mexican fren. just pointing out you are doing the same thing that lead to a hilarious three (3) year and ongoing mental breakdown from burger libs

yang knows how to work the bingo halls but he'll never make it in the big leagues

fucking hell that they're going to run biden our of this crew of fucking losers

>leads every reputable poll nationally and in early-primary states, often by huge numbers
>N-n-not even D-Dems want h-him
I don’t know who your guy/gal is but they’re not winning. COPE

Lol pure NwO B-Squad tier. Tulsa is the only worth while one.

Bernie looks great, just like Undertaker vs Goldberg, and will perform all the same. And Yang couldn't be anymore ZOGed controlled and is a 2nd rate Trump meme generator.

>unless they are extremely incompetent or have done something particularly scandalous or unpopular
so trump is a goner then

Holy shit, these amateurs. They should have set out an 8 man tournament, with Bernie, Booker, Mayor Bill The Comedy Jobber, Kamala, Warren, and Beto all getting automatic bids. The final two spots should have been filled by a Literally Who Battle Royal among the rest of the NODIMES shitters.

>yfw 2007 TNA was booked better than the Democratic Party

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (600x768, 126K)

It feels like the 2016 G1 was yesterday.