*reigns for longer than Asuka*

*reigns for longer than Asuka*

Attached: 17C52870-3F2E-4657-B6CC-A949D3F00D9D.png (380x550, 319K)

she's gotta be the biggest mudshark in the E right now.
>all those spades

Attached: kisspng-shayna-baszler-mae-young-classic-nxt-takeover-new-ronda-rousey-5b26b3e99d2322.45866543152926 (260x460, 40K)

>Being the champ of a dying company

Congrats

I love Shayna so I'm alright with this. I also think she'll die on the main roster so I don't want to see her get called up desu. I know she's Ronda's friend so maybe they'd treat her well to keep Ronda happy, but that's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Kana's going to AEW, so that wouldn't surprise me.
Can't wait for her Shida feud.

Can't even run the ropes but goes over some of the most talented women wrestlers of all time. kys paul

>Asuka's reign: 510/522 days (legit/wwe official number)
>Shayna's reign: 228+ days

She's got a long way to go, also:

>losing the title ever
>losing the title to Kairi

Attached: smug anime girl.webm (204x220, 220K)

>burying the entire female """developmental""" roster to keep the belt on a near menopausal woman again
Maybe this time they will actually use the old woman to put someone over on the way out when she has to retire due to osteoporosis, but I have no faith.

Shayna is literally a man

She's a lesbo

>she bangs hideous black girls
yikes

Shayna will have spent 524 total days as champion by Takeover WarGames, which is the earliest possible time she'll be dropping. She will officially be the most dominant ever and Fatsuka's last remaining ''accomplishment'' will cease to be

Asuka spent her entire NXT run undefeated and NEVER lost the built. Shayna can never touch that.

Keep clinging to that fantasy. Asuka doesn't give a shit about how she's booked. It was a money driven move to sign with WWE. The checks will keep coming and she'll stay put.

>Asuka will be still the only woman in NXT history to never lose a singles match
cope

Nah, she's good friends with Kenny and Hikaru. She'd love to work with them again rather than babysit geeks like Kairi Hojo.

Attached: Kana-Shida-Omega.webm (470x354, 700K)

Money > friends. She'd never have left Japan in the first place if she cared about being around people she knows

B list joshis make chicken scratch. She'd get paid well at either company, even if WWE is a little more. Once you're making 6 figures, people don't care about money as much in most cases.
Vince can't afford to pay his entire roster millions, and wouldn't give Kana millions.

It's not just a matter of pay. AEW has zero incentive to go after Asuka when plenty of younger and cuter Japanese women, with far better English in Shida's case, are available. They're not going to be signing every washed up old shitter off the street.

Hey dummy. Its already been said that Asuka is good friends with Omega and Shida. Omega would lobby AEW to sign Asuka in a heartbeat for this alone. She's the most well known joshi in the west because of her WWE exposure and has a wealth of experience that would go a long way for their womens division. They'd pay a ton for her if she were available.

Omega isn't the boss, nor has he expressed any particular interest in Asuka. Only Kairi.

my guess is they're gonna get close to that many days, then do an angle about it, then a babyface girl FINALLY beats her like, three days before tying the record or someshit lol, then she sells the loss like a seething motherfucker the way triple h used to sell rock cutting burial promos on him, setting up the rematch (which might have a gimmick like no dq or a cage match idk)

at least that's how i would do it. shayna is a pretty based heel desu

Baszler is fucking amazing.
I hate her because she's ugly as fuck and she's a complete cunt... but she's so fucking good in the ring and the rest of it that it just means she's doing an amazing job of working me.

Genuinely think Shayna will be better for WWE in the long-run than Rousey.

She’s such an ugly lesbian

Shayna Basler is one of the ugliest professional wrestlers I've ever seen. I'm not even gay and there's some men that are more attractive than her.

it's not her fault that she is ugly and likes pussy more than cocks

Yeah but triple nose should be pushing Io as top heel...not a menopausal lesbian. Bianca or Io should have taken the lesbian out already

>Fatsuka is such a lazy shitter she had to wrestle in front of obese nu-males in the minor leagues for two years and still didn't learn English or lose weight

Attached: fatsuka boomer.jpg (1536x2048, 513K)

bitch is 3 years older than Asuka and still in the minors

Attached: 1552355176076.gif (500x370, 2.71M)

Bazler is based and if she triggers you waifu cucks then all the better

She’s not gonna scissor you

And your weeb waifu will never see you as her ((((white)))) savior

based. the Iofag meltdown after the last takeover was glorious

>long-run
She's fucking 39. There is no long run.

She's a year older

>Once you're making 6 figures, people don't care about money as much in most cases
You must be a based NEET who's never even come close to earning six figures and has no idea what work ethic and good paydays have to do with each other

>she's so fucking good in the ring
You must have very low expectations

This, but unironically