So how do I watch this shit?

Redpill me on where to begin with joshi shit.

Attached: 883BDFCD-F322-4775-AA56-BCD06522A28A.jpg (625x370, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.youku.com/i/UMzU2ODg0OTU2/videos?q=stardom
watchwrestling.co.in/category/stardom-wrestling/
stardom-world.com/set/316?fcid=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/stardom/
>>>/oedo/
don't flood the board

If you're like me, ask questions politely in a general thread then use those answers to find what I want on XWT.

Have you tried using google?

>flooding the board with Nash is perfectly fine
>asking a genuine wrestling related question isn’t

Kill yourself.

They have a online subscription service where they post all of their shows.

If you want to get a feel just search for Mayu Iwatani on YouTube and watch some of her matches - she's part of Stardom and essentially the best womens wrestler in the world.

It's a miracle she's not dead yet. Her neck should be pure sawdust by now, but somehow she's still going.

Also avoid the general threads

Attached: kemonitom.jpg (480x480, 30K)

see this is why I’d prefer if NJPW had a women’s division. I don’t want to fucking pay for 10 different subscriptions

Anytime I see that highlight of the entrance stage collapsing on her neck makes me wonder how she's not dead

Welcome to the post cable world user!
Subscription services became so popular we're right back to the same reason why people left cable. You really didn't think all the cable companies were just going to accept a smaller slice of income being part of a large service like Hulu now did you?

they are good unless the autist that posts the reviews is sperging out again

watchwrestling.co.in/category/stardom-wrestling/

stardom-world.com/set/316?fcid=1
Is the show they had right after the New York show and right before the Stardom draft. That's where I would recommend to start. Gives you context on why the draft in the following show matters and what it means. Then catch up from there. It's not too far behind. Matches are uploaded individually per show, so it's easy to watch what you want. They had like 6 shows in April (one was the New York show, Mayu was at MSG too), 8 in May and another 8 this month (only 4 done so far, most recent hasn't been uploaded yet). Mayu, Arisa, Kagetsu and Utami are going to be at EVE's WrestleQueendom 2 June 30th in the UK as well.

Stardom is pretty faction based lately, which is why the draft is a good entry point. Normally you get 2 shows at Shinkiba, 2 shows in one day at Osaka, a big Korokuen Hall show and 1 or 2 shows at a different place or an extra Shinkiba show per month. Plus, bonus content such as My hobby like Mayu playing with her pets.

Attached: Mayu just fuck my neck up iwatani.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

jesus could you imagine the chimpout wwe's sponsors would have if any of their wrestlers did that spot where kagetsu basically tried to lynch mayu? christ

stardom girls have also done chairshots to the head iirc, tho at least the girls don't hit each other like they're legit trying to kill each other like when the rock went full retard on mick foley in their i quit match

Oh, and all the promos and such are subtitled, so it's easy to keep up with storylines and such.

Attached: autism star.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

queers like you are why so many things suck in life. WAAAAH I WANT THE WORLD TO CHANGE TO WHAT I WANT CUZ IM TO MUCH A BITCH ASS TO HANDLE REALITY WHAAAAAAAA A BLOOO BLOOO BLOOOOOOOOOO

kill yourself queer

have sex

The shots they take are a mile away from the force that the WWF wrestlers used to swing steel chairs with. The seats are plastic and pop out of the frame with very little force. I imagine the frame hitting a bone is more painful then taking an actual chair-shot.

i'm still aggitated at dwayne for those shots. course how often mick was a punching bag for everyone still annoys me. but fuck rock for those shots he took. foley even said in his book dwayne didnt even come ask him if he was ok or anything after that match

Then they wouldn't be able to do their own full shows. I don't want them to be relegated to a smaller roster, no storylines and one or 2 matches in the midcard. Stardom at least have a lot of content on their own.

Attached: question mark kick.webm (1920x1080, 1.12M)

deal with reality queer not entitled demands. too much work to click a second link to watch a show... better whine and cry like an underage spoiled shitter the world needs to change for you not the other way around.

grow up be a man not a bitch and take your own advance eternal virgin

this! they'd get downgraded so much not running t heir own shows. but entitled losers always showing up going they show down side and take weaker spots in shows for MY ease of enjoyment. the absolute state of underage kids

Why do joshi threads always become so intense?

Attached: DxXYzR0UcAEFCo7.jpg (1199x800, 134K)

Suck a dick Allen

All that pent up sexual frustration

its about the price of paying for 10 different services each month moron

Stardom is literally the only current day product worth watching.

based STD being the biggest letters

your best bet is to watch the joshitube on saturdays in taima

Shower
Basement
Do It
Leave It

to watch Stardom you simply need to know that there are 4 competing factions who all hate each other

Based, also joshi as wrestling thing is shit too, I tried to watch TJPW and impossible it’s so fuckin boring. Of course Yuka chan is perfect but as all other promotions is a thing for fap not to watch as you watch Real wrestling

>TJPW
Isn't a workrate promotion. Try others if you're looking for that and willing to give it another shot.

Don't take the bait, it's a meme

>So how do I watch this shit?
Pants on your ankles, hand cream within reach.

an aew ratings basedface spam thread died for your stardom thread

Because some autist usually floods it with pic spam, so everyone is a bit jumpy coming into one.

I would recommend to download a couple of shows on xwt, and if you like it you can subscribe on stardom world if you want to support them.

>So how do I watch this shit?

Preferably with your dick out and some lube. At leasts thats how I do it.

Attached: 1546240644170.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

do not support this wh*te w*man infested commie fed. all decisions are being made by a fat gay American beaner with a literal paralyzed vegetable jap figurehead "owner" trotted out every now and then.

>How do I become the brony of pro wrestling, an arleady shameful hobby to have

Did you just give up on life OP?

That's because Mick fucking asked Rock to hit him like that.