What did you guys think of the In Your House set up the WWF used for awhile?

What did you guys think of the In Your House set up the WWF used for awhile?

Attached: IYH02.png (400x350, 192K)

great shit. they should have had Bob Saget guest host when they used it

looks like absolute shit

I remember being a kid and marking the fuck out when the Undertaker threw Mankind through the window

Based boomer joke user

Total bullshit. My parents spent the whole weekend setting everything up for WWF in our house then they never showed up. They cooked a roast and everything. Fuck Vince

Lame as shit.

reminds me of when kevin nash didn't show up to my house party in the summer of 92, always wondered what happened

kek what an implied bitch

I miss sets.

Attached: SS-1998-Austin.jpg (650x502, 72K)

OP's pic is the fuckin cry baby match with Razor Ramon and 123 Kid. I will never, ever forget the first time I saw that bullshit. It's what drove Waltman to WCW.

>you now remember the classic match at Mind Games between Mankind and Michaels

SETS COST MONEY WE CAN'T AFFORD SETS PAL

BASED and COMFY
I've been watching a lot of early RAM and IYH ppvs lately. Terrible time for wrestling, but fun to watch in retrospect.

Kwab

Vince stopped caring when he knew retards would buy his shit product regardless of quality

Fire TWO wrestlers. That's it. Boom! Ya got sets again.

>billion dollar TV deal
>100s of millions from the Saudi government
>still won't build different sets or even have pyro

Thanks Vince

Why are you doing that to yourself?

Based Survivor Series 99. (Or 98?)

>spends $300m of his own money like a moron trying to restart the XFL because Trump fags who won't watch XFL SEETHED about players not standing for the national anthem for a few weeks 2 years ago

In your house was such weird Jewish shit

>here you go goyim, a discounted ppv, just don't expect any title changes

> even AEW with its sensory inclusive crap still paid for pyro and tunnels

That weird Shane Douglas intercontinental title thing happened at an In Your House

That was what got me into the WWF. I fucking love that match

based as fuck and only incels rate it poorly

for me, it's Backlash 2000

Attached: lash.png (600x399, 365K)

>Saget from America's Funniest Home Videos
>not suggesting Chad Coulier from America's Funniest People

Attached: Screenshot-2014-03-26-14.44.38-640x410.jpg (640x410, 48K)

They stopped using those special sets because they were usually made of cardboard or some shit. It wouldn’t look good in HD. That’s their reason. I’m pretty sure the one Backlash set was cardboard or plastic.

Looks so fucking low rent, god what a depressing period - Kevin Nash almost bankrupted the business on top

worked

I don't know if you meant but that set was solid as fuck since there's a spot where crash and Jeff climb one of the claws and brawl whilst hanging on

America's Funniest People didn't have a house set you dumb piece of zoomer shit