Dango demoted

Dango demoted

Attached: IMG_20190613_214459.jpg (2048x1536, 539K)

He's been demoted since WM 29.

I've missed him

promoted*

They should send Seffolas down there as punishment for dating Becky

Smackdowns non-existent tag division really could have benefitted from having these two over there.

Attached: 2019-06-13-2003.png (133x107, 23K)

In an alternate Universe Dango/Johnny Curtis is "the guy" in the WWE, (Top Guy) and is a based performer that makes the girls go wild, and the guys want to be him

Johnny curtis "has it" but WWE botched him

Reminder that Okada and Fandango have the same powerlevel and is stronger than Omega.
Hell Dango fought a younger and more in shape Jericho

Both these guys probably cant wait to get out of this fucking company and head over to AEW

>head over to AEW
to do what?

more like Dango Unchained if ya catch my meaning haha

remember when fanding-dong diddly spilled milk on himself?

Dango returned to save Breeze from The Forgotten Sons?

I don't hate it, but I still miss The Fashion Police.

Proof positive that Full Sail is the worst crowd in pro wrestling today. They'll lose their mind for Undisputed Shitters but not pop huge for the tag team reunion of the year? Fuck them all, they don't deserve what they have.

How the FUCK was Fandango not a main eventer? He's sexy as fuck, can talk on the mic, is over 6 foot, and is decent in the ring. This is a guy you give a dancing gimmick?

He's like Val Venis, had everything WWE wants in a guy but got given a gimmick that meant he could never main event

Me in the blue shirt.

WWmeme is trash. I stopped watching smackdown when they shelved breezango. They were the only redeemable thing that made the show worth watching.

>Johnny curtis "has it" but WWE botched him
>How the FUCK was Fandango not a main eventer?
He's notoriously lazy and a negative influence on younger talent. He's a catering chair moistener.

This. He's got decent height, charisma, promo skills and he's alright in the ring. How the fuck did they manage to mishandle him so badly?

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-012913_Chrome.jpg (199x199, 21K)

I've been a Johnny Curtis guy since his shenanigans with Derrick Bateman and Maxine. Dude is absolutely based.

Why do people act like undercard Raw and Smackdown guys who never get used are worse off in NXT where they will get regular matches?

He beat y2j though, he changed his style to be more brutal and effective against the hard trained NJPW talent

Will the E-drone known as tyler breeze leave when his contract is up?

Because backstage he is a joker. To get to the top you have to act like you're an alpha male boomer

This is a promotion.

I'm just glad the gay cops are enjoying themselves in NXT :)

Attached: IMG_7926.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

Playing with those tits is punishment enough.