Where's the buzz for Dragon Lee on this board?

Where's the buzz for Dragon Lee on this board?
Everyone talks about how great his matches with Shingo and Opsreay were, but seemingly only contribute those matches to those two and not Lee.

Attached: 0000s_0007_-28.png (400x600, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i-7kZHgikXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>le move spam
>le knee spam
his suicide dive is good at least

Dragon lee is based

When BOSJ was going on, it was kind of unspoken that Lee is accepted by Yea Forums standards. So that's why we talked about the other wrestlers in the tournament.

Shingo > Lee > Ospreay

Attached: 1560120760684.png (652x592, 440K)

His brother RUSH is based

Lee seems alright. Not to my taste, personally, but an ok to good wrestler.

I have no idea why I actually thought he was decent a few years back, he's painfully average.

I bought into that hype that he was great, but I think that's because I saw him wrestle Hiromu a lot. Hiromu carried his average ass. Not bad, not great. I guess he is acceptable.

Shingo was the real star of this years BotSJ.

the hiromu matches are based

I made some threads about him during the BOSJ and got not only a decent amount of posts but quality ones.
>10/10 look
>Women want to get beaned, kids want to be like him, guys want to hang around him
>One of the few guys that actually uses the suicide dive as you should, full fucking speed, head first, no arms before the head
>Is only 24 but has a ton of experience can wrestle a perfect mix of Lucha with Japanese style
He's based.

>average
Christ. Baron Corbin is average dude, Dragon Lee not being a top 5 worker doesn't make him "average".

Dragon Lee is fucking based

>Steals the V-Trigger (Knee strike to the face when the opponent is on the ropes/ground) in your path.

>he's painfully average.
YOSHI-HASHI is average, Chase Owens is average, Yujiro Takahashi is average, Dragon fucking Lee is FAR from average.

Attached: dragon-lee.jpg (894x907, 111K)

He just copies Kenny Omega's matches
>knee strike
>poison rana
>spam knee strike
>finish
So I can't bother to watch or rate him until he can work his own match.

it's his fault hiromu got fucked up
>near the end of a grueling match
>both are tired
>he busted out a fucking phoenixplex out of nowhere, easy move to fuck up someone's neck if you're not careful
>he fucked it up anyway
man, fuck dragon lee. hiromu might not even wrestle anymore bc of him. smhtbh

Basado He is a great wreslter, has a great look and his suicide dive is a thing of beauty

based big dimes shingo

Dragon Lee will replace La Bestia soon
youtu.be/i-7kZHgikXQ

Attached: sofia-alonso-perches-y-luchadores.jpg (800x534, 63K)

Honestly. I mean, injuries happen, but what the fuck kind of moron attempts a release phoenixplex?

>sofia alonso
ES HORA DE GARCHAR
LLEGĂ“ LA HORA DE GARCHAR

Watch CMLL

Attached: stuka y kemonito attack.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

>Whole feud is about killing each other
>both had done the spot to each other before
Get the fuck over yourself

Gain taste. Those 3 guys are below average or outright shit

He also wrestled FOUR matches the night before.

Hi Finlay!

He's very good for his age, but he can and should still get better. His match quality still depends quite heavily on his opponent, as opposed to really great wrestlers who can make a ****+ match out of average opponents. With that being said, his babyface charisma and intensity are his strong points. Once he gets better at match structure and pacing, he'll be a contender for top 5 every year.

The moment he got involved with Ospreay and similar, he got worse