Is Global Warming the biggest work in the existence of mankind?

Is Global Warming the biggest work in the existence of mankind?

Attached: 330px-Change_in_Average_Temperature.png (330x308, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1317879/
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6
stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop questioning it goy and pay your new carbon tax

based retard gimmick

It is "science" for fags

No. There was one over 70 years ago that nothing can hold a candle to.

>haha lets do le epic wrestling joke on a global crisis threatening to wipe out mankind xD

based

Must suck to be a zoomer who have to live with this shit ahahahaha. Us boomer wills all be dead and you'll have to live with the consequences of our work that turned into a shoot

Shalom Ezekiel

>the absolute state of boomer/asp/etties

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fblakeoestriecher%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F11%2FBryancrazyeyes-1200x6 (960x540, 70K)

Get out of here Steinberg one of the leaders of a global climate science group said it was a work and his name was wiped from the history of the group.

>teh jews are the problem they want my money!!
>is too much of a jew to pay a few taxes that will potentially save his entire race
What happened to "for the greater good," LARPing ethno-nationalist whitey?

Kinda sorta.

CFCs didn’t help but basalt volcanoes are the real enemy here. Besides, the damage from CFC will be negated in our lifetime as long as China stops fucking around with them.

Yup

Are you shoot retarded or is this a work?
>j-just pay f-for my scam g-goy stop a-asking questions

>Yes, the Americans and Europe will spend all of their money while the leading nations in pollution will not have to pay anything
>The goys will eat it up. They believe anything we tell them. They'll live by our "truth"

Attached: 1424505541125.gif (1607x2047, 87K)

>I'm going to deny science that predates my entire life because I don't want to lose a few shekels
who's the real jew?

>we believe science when it tells us white people are more intelligent than people from other races
>we don't believe science when it tells us climate change is at least partly man-made and we need to alter our lifestyles to counteract the damage we've done

This is your brain on /pol/.

Meh what makes you think it's not a work? I know the libs have been calling the apocalypse for decades now but what if we did actually give up on renewable energy and in two hundred years we have no oil left and society crumbles and on top of that it's really fucking hot. Maybe it's like 90% overblown but if it encourages fixing other problems is it not worth it?

>s-science denier!
Meanwhile
Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races. Source: pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
“Human genetic variation is geographically structured” and corresponds with race. Source: nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Oral bacteria can be used to determine race. Source: medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
Race can be determined via brain scans. Source: cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning. Source: ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
A substantial amount of the human genome has been subjected to natural selection since the races diverged. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1317879/
With 160 short gene sequences, race can be determined with 100% accuracy for Whites, Asians, and Africans. Source: cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6
Principal continent of origin (race) can be determined with 87% accuracy even for highly mixed populations. Source: cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)60574-6
“It is inaccurate to state that race is biologically meaningless.” Source: nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
Race is biologically real and represents “genetic clusters” of variation. Source: stx.sagepub.com/content/30/2/67.abstract
Race is a social construct though.

The fact that you have this saved and ready to go makes me crinfe

>look at all my irrelevant straw men
The irony is how easily you are refuting the notion of intrinsic superior IQ by posting this and actually thinking you're smart or that you have a point relevant to the discussion. You /pol/fags make me go from being sympathetic towards a white ethno nationalist state to just outright hating white people like you for being legitimately retarded and being a walking example of contradictions representing everything you think is correct

>The west is going through an overpopulation crisis. We need to have less children
>The birthrates are going down in the west. We need to import the 3rd world to solve this issue