WON: Vince, Steph, HHH, Dunn not at Raw/Smackdown this week. Dana Warrior is coaching Lacy Evans

>I don’t know if this week was a first, but Vince McMahon, Stephanie, HHH and Kevin Dunn all didn’t come to the California tapings. Stephanie is not a regular at TV these days. She only comes when she’s needed which hasn’t been the case of late. HHH decided to go to Florida since they were doing two days of television with four hours each day (eight television shows from 6/19 to 8/8). It’s everything leading into the Toronto Takeover/SummerSlam weekend show. So he felt he needed to be there getting everything ready. Vince had some corporate items that he felt he needed to take care of, and Kevin Dunn isn’t coming to television when Vince isn’t there. Ed Koskey was running around like crazy at Raw kind of in control. Dana Warrior was there working hands on with Lacey Evans. I don’t know that Evans is a Warrior project but she does work heavily with Evans on her promos

The absolute fucking state

Attached: E874F209-1E4B-4F3A-BA65-8111B964AF46.jpg (1024x961, 113K)

>Vince isn’t there so Dunn doesn’t bother to turn up

I suppose this at least gives us hope that Dunn will permanently fuck off when Vince dies.

triple h apparently doesnt like dunn, odds are very high kevin dunn 'retires', with or without his consent, shortly after vinnie mac passes on

>Dana Warrior is now in charge of Raw

L O L

Does Dunn have stock with WWE? Wonder how much money he’s sitting on.

only 20 more years bro, by then the tv ratings would have bottomed out

No doubt he has stock. Likely everyone high up in the office does.

he does, but i think the dirtsheets reported that he sold off some of it recently. steph, shane and triple h have also sold some of theirs in recent years (but all are still hanging on to a portion of it)

just nuke the company please

>woman who has piterally never Wrestled teaching one of the aorst in-ring women on the roster how to Wrestle
Every day I stray further away from this company.

Attached: 1558773255057.png (307x220, 142K)

>Vince, Steph, HHH, Dunn not at Raw/Smackdown this week
and the episodes got the lowest ratings ever. this is proof that vince isn't the problem ya smarks

What a retard

If I take a huge, 45 years long dump on your chest, then step away to take a quick piss before continuing, is that proof that I'm not responsible for shitting in your chest?

Vince thought giving Vickie a position of power worked, so he might as well try it with her.

Vickie’s husband was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and she was also married to him whilst he was an active wrestler. Dana’s husband was a WOAT contender and was never active whilst they were married.

kek

Isn't it known he will retire in like 5 years?

Based Dana gonna teach Lacey how to shoot on the gays.

State of this company

Attached: Dana.png (645x132, 11K)

Dunn is literally Vince's Smithers.

test

Can you guys imagine being forced to watch smackdown and raw in their full entirety EVERY SINGLE WEEK of the year? Give them a break.

>Vince and Haitch hide because there's a big basketball game on and they know the show is going to do poorly as far as ratings go
Smart. Haven't people said that Haitch or maybe someone else would refuse to go on TV back in the day if there was a big sports game on at the same time to avoid looking like an anti-draw?

he is one of the richest guys in the company

Everyone hates Dunn but Vince.
Second Vince dies, HHH will fire Dunn.

>he is one of the richest guys in the company
You mean outside of the McMahons. But it's true. The guy is minted as fuck

This

Haitch and Hogan.

Just proves this company is fucked reguardless. If Vince fucks off Triple H won’t have the ego to give up NXT so instead Vince’s meat puppets were in charge

Nice try, but you haven't shit since the new year user. I know its you!

What sad is the show might improve just due to her being under the silly idea that things should make sense.