Um sorry sweatie, it's 2019, Tanahashi should be losing to Bea Ripley at wrestle kingdom

Um sorry sweatie, it's 2019, Tanahashi should be losing to Bea Ripley at wrestle kingdom.

Attached: n.png (577x226, 19K)

They do book female talent

Attached: Yujiro.jpg (819x1024, 89K)

The way it should be. I Harold am apparently a sexist and white supremacist

Attached: harold.jpg (371x450, 29K)

Have another one

Attached: DpDYs6-U8AA3Rze.jpg (884x1200, 139K)

>Don't @ me with you half baked excuses, I've heard them all and they don't wash with me.
It's almost as if these people weren't willing to change their mind and are just there to virtue signal in hopes of earning online brownie points.

Attached: bobbyhill.jpg (804x843, 264K)

Oh for fuck sake. Again? Again? I hate these people.

I fucking feel bad for harold. he gets blamed for everything when he's not even doing that much

Support Miho Abe by buying her gravure DVD.

>Don't @ me with half baked excuses
>argument is "it's current year+4"

Attached: 1548341529676.jpg (650x400, 50K)

Personally I agree though.

Would be way easier on my pocket if NJPW started booking Joshi matches so I didn’t have to subscribe to 20 different websites.

That's probably the only fair reason you can make. But he isn't saying "I just can't afford so many wrestling subscriptions" it's "the current year"

I hate white people

Miho Abe gravure coming soon! June 21th~!

Attached: CarelessBrilliantChevrotain.webm (640x360, 2.7M)

Agreed. I still remember that massive dimes Nakamura entrance. Best use of female talent in wrestling ever.

how dare this faggot disgrace moomin

>New Japan makes a female roster
>Fujoshi fans don't give a shit because they only care about male wrestlers
>Small joshi promotions go out of business
>Women play second fiddle to the men and are stuck curtain jerking or being the designated toilet break because there's no way they're going to main event over guys like Okada, Naito and Tanahashi
Way to go

Why has she been doing so many lately? And where can I download all of them?

NJPW is NOT the second biggest promotion in the World

AAA exists

based

Attached: D68GfwSUYAAHISJ.jpg (901x1200, 256K)

lol

it's a single video and hasn't been released yet
it will be available for 3420yen plus tip
please support miho abe

she did do an older one tho
ifyou can find it

Brave western man telling another culture what to do.
I don't want to see token women in NJPW.

I hate how smug SJWs are. Basically

>I know I'm right with no argument or evidence in my favor, and I'll openly be mean to you for disagreeing, and if you try to discuss it with me you're a bad person

is how they are on every issue. Even if they were right they'd still be cunts.

>there is a possible of one day hana and miho bully small cute innocent girls together and laugh at them

Attached: _103969042_gettyimages-1001931370.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

this

>westcuck who doesn't know what Joshi puro is or understands the appeal of it to Japanese people
was I supposed to care about this idiots opinion?

Attached: VOW.png (679x520, 47K)

it's hard to read nip sites but i think it just got delayed or something.

He starts this shit every few months. Him and Bix. Because it is basically only them wanting to feel better about themselves. That's all there is to it.

NJPW doesn't give a fuck, that's what matters

Why do American liberals think that other countries should follow their norms? How fucking entitled are they?

He's not booking anyone, he's not pushing creative, he is a dude that takes people he has and wants to promote them as best as he can, to make as much money for himself as he can.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

whites the world over think this way

Who would even be willing to go to NJPW? The most popular Joshis would rather stay on their own companies than going to NJPW and crippling their own market.

Thisx1000

Attached: stardombtfobix.png (627x492, 61K)

god i hate this faggot

west do not really understand how the jap market works

This guy's gimmick on twitter is that he never produces anything original, any tweets or pictures he tweets are someone else's, or its regurgitating snippets of anecdotes from some carny like Meltzer and milking likes and retweets and claim as his own

Aw shit here we go again

Bigger crowds and bigger TV show.

It's not enough?

Name of the smaller one with big boobs?

He's a dumbass, CMLL is bigger than NJPW too.

Lol

I bet he doesn't wash with anything.

Motherfuckers Lucha tickets are alwasys cheap as fuck.

why don't they complain that stardom only books female talent

Yup. That's how it works. They know that NJPW fanbase is different than their own and they know they'd be just an opening act.

They don't know what that is.

Martina wrestled in Stardam

>I won't support female wrestling unless I can see it in my Chromecast.
This was the day this guy lost all credibility.

This dumb kike realizes he can chromecast his browser tab right?

Sounds based.

the parody tweets are good already

If this dude is from USA then this is incredibly imperialistic.

Lol is always the same shit with guys like Bixenspan, they claim to support a cause for likes and good samaritan points, but when they get asked why don't they support the groups who are actually doing shit about it, they make excuses.

There's a ton of joshi promotions. Probably more than there have ever been in the history of Japanese women wrestling. If you want to watch Japanese women wrestle, go watch joshi you lazy fucks. I think Kobashi's promotion Fortune Dream is the only company that always features a women's match.

The original tweet is a dumb person who doesn’t realize how much power they have. Stardom’s right there and they could use your yen.

This is the only thing about modern wrestling that actually works me into a shoot
Fuck these fags who can't fuck off to joshi

Who dat negress on the left?

They do what they were booked for and they do it well.

Attached: pieterdancewebm.webm (608x760, 2.83M)

Faggots like in OP's are just virtue signaling. They know Nu Japan adding bitch wrestlers won't actually improve their business (might even harm it), but it definitely will devastate already existing joshi promotions. Of course if you asked these faggots if they're supporting those joshi promotions the vast majority of them will say no.

Who the big titty chink?

Holy shit SJW politics and virtue signaling are such dead memes. Move the fuck on already, nobody cares anymore.

No one except faggots and waifufags want to watch womens wrestling

The only way I would accept this is if New Japan start to recruit and train brand new women in the Dojo, maybe hire a veteran or two as trainers. But if they decide to hire away anyone from the few joshi wrestling groups around then this just fucks over established women's wrestling. Which this guy and anyone else pushing this line of thought haven't even considered, it's counter-productive and would make New Japan into the WWE of the far East.

She changed agencies last year. Her old agency didn't let her do gravure work. This is her second gravure video in the past 8 months.

DING-DONG DIDDLY

Does Bix not have NJPW World? Because NJPW World uses the same exact provider as DDT and Stardom, so any issues he has would be reflected on those as well.
Also when wrestling is literally your job "the service isn't amazing" is such a pathetic reason not to subscribe to a wrestling streaming platform.

THOSE DAMN PROBLEMATIC GOOKS

Attached: idols.png (610x550, 46K)

why do communists like wrestling so much?

Social media in a nutshell

Underdogs duh

Attached: file.png (543x335, 57K)

All these replies and that faggot Ross Sapp mixed in

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-041620_Twitter.jpg (1427x1079, 469K)

Idol culture is great, fuck that guy.

>NJPW needs to put on women's matches but also I hate 85% of the audience for women's matches

what the fuck is this guy's problem

90% of these people are north americans for sure. What happened over there man? Why are these great countries filled with so many fucking retards these days?
Can someone reply to this little faggot that the young lions can actually wrestle unlike 90% of the women wrestlers? Why would I watch women trying to wrestle outside of Joshi promotions? What's the fucking point? These people don't respect any other culture that isn't a replica of theirs, even though women wrestling in Japan was always MUCH bigger than in the states for example. God save us all from these maniacs.

>Also when wrestling is literally your job "the service isn't amazing" is such a pathetic reason not to subscribe to a wrestling streaming platform.

Yeah how spoiled motherfuckers are. We had to rely on the 2 people who bought DVDs from Lynch, ripped them, and then put them on Mega or under 10 minute matches on YouTube. I get it's a service industry when NETFLIX is giving shows to anybody with a pulse...but holy shit.

Red and chadpilled njpw

He doesn't look around at the wrestling shows he goes to. One of the biggest jokes my friends and I would laugh about as fans of the old Northeast indy scene (ROH, CZW, JAPW, USA Pro etc) is that it's the only performance event where the line for the men's bathroom was longer and slower than for the women's bathroom. The only joshi promotion where there are women watching is Oz Academy, and it's because half the roster doesn't look like teenagers and there are old-schoolers on the shows.

>90% of these people are north americans for sure. What happened over there man? Why are these great countries filled with so many fucking retards these days?

Donald Trump became President, so it gave license to the dumbest motherfuckers with the worst takes to think they're smart and normal.

>Is a promotion with ZERO women's wrestling on.
>Is coincidentally much better than everything else.
WOW, WHO KNEW...

Nah he was running his dicklicker in there too unfortunately

Attached: notmyjob.png (642x572, 73K)

>Not having a PC hooked up to a TV in your living room so you can watch all wrestling comfortably on your couch.

Why do these people even watch wrestling in the first place?

Attached: 1559965960762.jpg (600x600, 35K)

He's projecting. He knows he's just as "creepy."

>Doesn't like the opening tag matches.

Fuck these faggots are making me wanna ding-dong diddly kill myself

In a way I'm glad NJPW's expansion isn't going as planned. Rather not try to book shows where people are lunatics.

That shit is boring as fuck and it's also my piss break.

If you're taking a piss at the prelims do what I do - follow that shit on twitter and tune in when it matters.

Allan is almost as retarded as Cody

Attached: AbortionSurvivorCody.jpg (987x629, 257K)

Good job not answering the question

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-18-57-53-938_com.twitter.android.png (1080x2246, 262K)

FUCKIN TOLD

lmao rekt

>IWGP HW title
>IWGP Jr. HW title
>IC title
>HW tag titles
>Jr. HW tag titles
>NEVER title
>Trios titles
>US title
Sure just add another title to this mess, what could possibly go wrong

These guys are retarded. Most likely always have been. But now since New Japan has decided that they want to expand into America these retards suddenly think that their opinion matters.

You didn't see retards like this until the American expansion

This always reeks of white savior complex. These people are incredibly racist trying to police another culture that they make no attempts to understand.

what the fuck are you talking about?

im retarded. you mean a njpw womens title

this. You'll see more of it the more AEWSJW fans interact with japanese wrestling. Will be fun to see them get shut down

it wasn't always like this in wrestling circles. one of the many, many things cornette likes to rant about on his podcast is how in the 80s half or more of the crowd would be women wanting to watch ric flair or the rock and roll express, but sometime in the early-mid 90s most of the female fans started disappearing from all the promotions, and they never really came back.

it's not just a us phenomenon either; around the same time period in japan, girls were going to see the male promotions for misawa, and even the joshi promotions had a decent following from young girls and teenagers who looked up to the female athletes as role models. but the demographics have changed dramatically, worldwide, and nobody can seem to figure out why that is or what they could do to maybe alter it

There are more women fans of puro in Japan now with the rise of the idol wrestlers of the early 00s. Guys like Misawa and Tsuruta and the like were respected and women would go to a wrestling events with their spouses maybe.

Correct. He didn't ask the opinion of an owner of a female promotion in Japan or any Japanese female wrestlers whether they would like to work with or for NJPW.

This dude literally tweet, a Japanese promotion should do what I want because reasons and nothing anyone can say can dissuade me. This dude must be trolling or working to get some clout on Twitter.

These cunts are so unoriginal it's like clockwork

Attached: IMG_20190614_010046.jpg (1080x1334, 228K)

Oh wow

test

Mort better give me his thoughts on next year's superbowl winner

I don't think NJPW needs a female roster. What we need is a pure female wrestling being backed up by a wealthy company and this promotion should follow the spirit of AJW and GAEA just like Sendai Girls, Pure-J, OZ and many more do. The talent is blooming there.

>The era when the females were treted like dogshit by the biggest promotions in America and the character weren't husbando material either started the debacle of female audience
go figure

>6 retweets
>28 likes
Why the FUCK would anyone care about this literal nobody?

Fuck you for making this thread.

All female sports are a joke and made for perverts

Attached: 42214.png (358x434, 231K)

Yea Forums is just that pathethic...

KWAB

Attached: KWAB.png (671x497, 276K)

based