JBL Defends The Undertaker vs Goldberg Match

"My point is-sometimes matches don't go well," JBL wrote. "I saw fans blaming age and ego for these guys competing. I know both (not Goldberg as well) and both don't do it for the money-they do this because they love it. Love being in front of a crowd and love entertaining. Don't we want those we watch to love what they do?"

He continued, "I think both are still capable of competing at any level, this match just didn't work like they, or the fans, wanted. Two great legends. I don't know where Undertaker ranks in the greatest of all time-but he is always in every conversation, and Goldberg was one of biggest draws in an era that did monster ratings. I believe fans should look at it and understand-guys like this won't come along again and simply enjoy seeing two great legends."

Attached: jbl.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>You gotta learn to eat shit and like the taste

>He's not an scatchad nor a brapchad
kys

Agreed with JBL.
That match was the only good match in the PPV along Bobbo vs Braun.

>both don't do it for the money-they do this because they love it
Do these E-drones like JBL not hear how ridiculous they sound when they talk?

Hi Wolfgod. I stand with you

There's literally nothing this e-drone won't defend, he's worse than Hayes and Pritchard put together.

that's a vince mcmahon quote

This guy is a pedo who fucks third world black boys

>both don't do it for the money-they do this because they love it. Love being in front of a crowd and love entertaining. Don't we want those we watch to love what they do?"
This is the biggest bullshit ever, lol. Taker is literwlly going to cons and charging people $100 for autographs and pictures

This talentless faggot along with Deadie killed SD in the mid 2000s

Let me just be brutally honest... you came directly from wooo and squaredcircle some time since 2017.

JBL is being humble here, because it's exactly this honesty that is why his name is up there with those of Undertaker, Goldberg, and Nash in the annals of this sport. He hit the nail right on the head. Props to Jericho too. This board would be agreeing with both of them before the woootards and plebbitors took over Yea Forums. Imagine how pathetic someone must be, to post a thread with a webm of an Undertaker botch, before the match had even finished. What makes you any less numale than the people staring at their phones in the lower seats? If you already didn't care when PPV began, so that you're not even watching it, then you're a bitch for complaining.

>Let me just be brutally honest... you came directly from wooo and squaredcircle some time since 2017.
wrong nigga and im a JBL Chad who rooted him on to kill Mauro

yet another Yea Forums bait with potential ruined by going way too over the top in a key area 3/10

Yet another newfag who thinks calling something bait is some badass way to dismiss it
0/10

Why can't any of these old fucks just say it was a match between two guys 15 years too late, and that's why it sucked?

unironically worked into a seethe

This dude sucks old man dick.

Because that's wrong you Hitlerite piece of narrow minded filth

>WAAAH HE'S CLEARLY BEING COONTRRRAARIAAAN NO ONE COULD POOOSSIBLLYYY THIIINK THAAAT

I don't think I've ever seen so many people comment on how bad a match was before.

Which should tell you something about the level of smark panic when powerhouses from the "bad old days" get in the ring. Happened to HHH, happened to Roman, now if WWE dies soon watch them blame it on Taker.

I thought it was a pretty good match foreal, considering they are both 50. The only bad part was the botches at the end but you could blame some of them on Goldberg loosing blood. I don't know if that's the angle they were trying but itwould have worked with more blood.

bitch nigga I been here since 316 bc

>they don’t do it for the money
And that’s how you can instantly dismiss this bullshit, as they were in Saudi literally for the money. Goldberg is/was retired, if it was for the “love of wrestling” then why didn’t he have the match in his last run in front of 20 thousand fans in buttfucksville for a hotdog and a handshake?
Fuck outta here, Bradshaw been fapping to muscle women so much it’s rotting his brain

Stfu nigger woly

Do you have any proof to back your claim? Im asking because this could be a ground breaking story And if true this would be the end of our business

>both don't do it for the money-they do this because they love it
Then why does undertaker only show up for the big paydays? Jesus christ Edrones like JBL should be aware of how stupid they sound when they defend the WWE.

Go and watch Dr. Wagner in Mexico not making an ass out himself, while having the same age as taker and Goldberg.

No one under 40 gives a fuck about old boomers fighting.
These old farts were pathetic.
Wrestling is shit because these faggots refused to put anyone over and now we have an industry where everyone is a geek except the decrepit 50 year olds who can barely walk.
Matt Riddle was right. I'd love to see him in a shoot match against every WWE employee over 45 at once.
Shane and Bill go first.

Attached: img_2687.jpg (1136x754, 265K)

BASED

I dunno I like JBL a lot as a wrestler but most of what says out of character tends to be politicky bullshit so I don’t listen to anything he has to say. I do think it was a fun match though. People complaining about “botches” are retards. The only bad botch is one which makes wrestling look fake, not the ones which make it look scary like sick piledrivers and brain busters.

Normally I have no problem with JBL, and I really don't here, but it just seems like he's just trying to stick up for the boys.
The match was the drizzling shits. It's been clear from his past few matches that Taker can't go anymore and neither of those two men should've been in that match. And it seemed like they were in danger of being seriously hurt, beyond the danger of any normal wrestling match. Most of the entertainment value that came from the match was in the trainwreck aspect of it all. So it's really hard to enjoy seeing these two icons when it's packaged like this.