Born into an extremely rich family (prease understand)

>born into an extremely rich family (prease understand)
>could spend his days being waited on hand and foot and not have to lift a finger
>chooses to spend his time having fireworks shot at him and attempting to make himself a quadrapalegic and often does it for free

Is Ibushi shoot retarded?

Attached: 896DA886-3780-4BC8-9B8F-A983FBE74055.jpg (220x330, 20K)

He has anything money can buy. He just wants to do flips from as many places as possible. Money can't replace the joy he feels when he does a flip.

based poorfag

Autism

Ibushi needs to be the wrestling jesus. He loves the craft that much. He chose this crazy carny life and still takes bumps that would make other "performers" blush. A true legend.

He has a dream to kill himself in the ring damn it

I'm pretty sure when he was young he found a genie and one of his three wishes was "I wish my neck would be unbreakable", and ever since has been testing these limits the only way he knows how.

He's broken his neck before though

He's a flippy faggot, I know you fags want to fuck him, but that still doesn't make him a good professional wrestler.

Wrong

wrong

You're being worked. Ibushi is winning the G1 and Naito is turning heel.

He's literally the best professional wrestler in the world.
And that's a fact

Attached: as it should be.jpg (718x897, 90K)

He is Beyond Based.

>>born into an extremely rich family (prease understand)
Pure fiction.

Has anyone ever figured out what Ibushi's family did that made them wealthy?

mmm... yummy

Electricity Company apparently.

that is a based outcome though

I know it is. Sanada is hinting at turning and Naito has gone full heel by trying to kill Kota and removing masks.

Naito is already a heel.

no it's not

You must be from Osaka or one of those other shit cities.

Prove it.

Maybe as a junior, he's more reliant on Cross Suplex to Kamigoye and Tombstone Pile Driver if anything nowadays.

>Naito is turning heel
Los Ignobernables logic, be an anti hero.

It still mind fucks me that Kota Ibushi was on NXT, but turned them down because he saw that HHH is a complete joke.

Harold buy a new belt or bring back the broken one ffs

He's a tweener and turning heel. Pure heel dickhead Naito is being set up, I think it will culminate on Naito turning on Himoru in some way.
He's more of a heel nowadays. Removing masks and shit is a big no in Japan, for one. Also the arrogance of wanting to have both belts and killing Kota in the process is pure heel.
LIJ never stooped to lows but they will.
Naito absolutely isn't booked as a face now. He's an arrogant prick who wants everything and kills fan favorites.

worked

>Kota Ibushi was on NXT, but turned them down because he saw that HHH is a complete joke
kek, can I get a source on that?

it's called passion, life isn't about money for some people

Honestly, Ibushi is just one of those guys who will go down in wrestling books as that one journeyman who never came to the top, but the sheer scope of his career is fucking insane, toping even the biggest guys. Name even 3 other wrestlers who's done shit Ibushi has.

because he already lives off of his father's wealth.

They made the cruiserweight classic tournament and title tailor made for him to win. ZSJ was the backup winner and they both turned down WWE contracts

TJ perkins wound up winning

He's honestly kind of like a Japanese Scott Hall.

Except that alcoholic piece of shit faggot Hall drew dimes like a motherfucker

imagine how his ass smells like

TJ perkins was like the 4th choice cause after Ibushi and ZSJ declined it was gonna go to Gran Metalik or Lince Dorado, I forget which but they had indie dates contractually obligated to fulfill so that's why le dabbing man ended up winning

If anything I'd compare him more to a 2002+ HBK but with more freedom, since he doesn't need any belts or any props, is already an amazing wrestler and people will pay to see no matter where he goes and can carry pretty much anyone to a great match.

What the fuck happened to that little faggot? He was legit based as Manik. But as TJ Perkins, I don't think there's been a bigger cumbubble in the history of wrestling.

he's at impact now

prease understand
*moonsaults into niagara falls*

necrobump