Shayna Baszler celebration thread

I know it's early but fuck it, let's celebrate that our Queen Shayna finally got rid of that Japanese trash and banished to jobberland once and for all. Let's bathe on all the weebs tears.

Attached: kek.jpg (2048x1536, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/tij-ep168-sasha-banks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

>Io winning the title in a steel cage

how many steel cage matches have the nxt women ever had

fucking based
seeing that one Iofag completely melt down on twitter after the last takeover was amazing

LET'S GO SHAYNA
IO SUCKS
LET'S GO SHAYNA
IO SUCKS
LET'S GO SHAYNA
IO SUCKS

Only one that springs to mind is that one Charles and Horse had a couple years ago at WrestleMania if that still counts.

push Vanessa

Dude you are that close to JJ right now?
Call him a weird pedophile. I was gonna accuse you of being him but hes in your photo

i love japanese wrestlers but shayna is unironically one of the best heels in wrestling right now, a lot of people seem to genuinely hate her and wish she'd fuck off, that's the reaction a heel is fucking supposed to get

NXT booking is so fucking hackneyed

BASED

That's all of wrestling. When you try too hard, you get Raw and Smackdown.

I'm calling it, Io will be booked like a dumb babyface, which means she will do a moonsault from the top the cage, even though she could've escaped

lol

Attached: D85QY7cWkAA0w9A.jpg (2048x1536, 277K)

NXT bringing up a shitload, expect some main roster call ups soon.

Attached: D85dwCUXoAALWsz.jpg (680x510, 87K)

Translation
>ACH vs Boa
>Shane Strickland vs Trevor Lee
>Jonah Rock vs Sam Shaw
>Garza Jr vs DJ Z

Is this why they changed all their names, just for this tournament? I couldn't tell you who ANYONE is.

they didn't bring shit up, this tournament is to build 1 guy up for a title shot. the other 7 dudes will go back to never being used or only being used for a 3 minute squash match.

Jesus christ these names are generic

>Io will be booked like a dumb babyface

Attached: stomp.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

basef

>translation
kek

This

it might be so people can't leave for njpw/aew with their wwe name

yes, slaves need their slave name

>changing Sam Shaw’s name to literally be Dexter

>babyfaces are either dumb or raging psychopaths
There's like a dozen of both in the entire company

> Shayna Baszler defeats Io Shirai to retain
Baszler staying in NXT, Io going up

WE DID IT BROOOOOOOOOS. LET'S LAUGH IN THE FACE OF THIS FUCKING FAILURE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAARGHH.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

>she pulled a Jeff Hardy
based retard face

going up to AEW ?

>literally turning into the female Nakamura
>feud with old hag Candice
>going up
Keep deluding yourself weeb

dumb nip

Attached: D85-3XbXYAEpZRt.jpg (1200x900, 356K)

So, is Shayna's reign better than Asuka?

APOLOGIZE TO ME

With Io heel, Bianca heel, Taynara heel, and Candice, Mia and Xia involved in a feud with each, there's no one left to fight Shayna. Who will be the new challenger?

>Io heel
?

she beat up Candice after the match

she destroyed Candice post match

Sashetty is going back to NXT like Breeze did

After the match she turned on Candace and beat her down. Heel Io is dimes

Btw Candice interfered on Io's behalf and she STILL lost. AHAHAHAHA

based, it's time for a a new QQ with xia li and karen q

Attached: TalkativeDangerousFritillarybutterfly.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Asuka. Shayna is going to break her record and she will attempt to stop it.

OH NO NONONO IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Attached: SEETHING.jpg (606x134, 20K)

>Heel Io is dimes
that's what they said about Nakameme, and look where he is now

Awesome time to rewatch the 2017 indie scene in the wwe.

But this time he's really, really done.

Shayna is half asian and they gave Asuka a undefeated title reign in NXT. What a dummy.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: iofagbtfo.jpg (615x1111, 185K)

wait, I thought they were saving the cage match for takeover

Vince knows Io and Kairi are leaving.

>royal rumble 2020
>kairi is in the ring
>io's music hits
>kairi is happy to see her friend again
>this happens

Attached: Kairi btfo.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

Io can't leave, she has at least two more years in her contract rnough time for her to job to every female in the roster

SOON

Attached: 48089-1535032932-800.jpg (799x1200, 124K)

She's different from Sasha because she can just say fuck your shaky contract and just fly straight back to Japan and start wrestling again and WWE can't do shit to a Japanese citizen in a foreign country

She's leaving afterwards. I expect her to be released earlier because Vince plans to bury her and it will become controversial once AEW joshi becomes popular.
Leddit will be useful for once and demand she is released and they'll comply because she'll be a jobber when the heat happens.

>vince
>nxt

you keep saying Vince when HHH is the one booking NXT

Vince doesn't follow NXT TV but he absolutely follows talent hoarding.

>Vince
>complying to anyone
kek, he doesn't even comply to his buyers, why would he care about reddit, does he even know what that is?

This is her actual future. Replace Rusev with Bianca

Attached: Rusev-Shinsuke-Nakamura-WWE-SD.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

HHH is 100% a Vince puppet. It's good cop / bad cop.
Faggots think Haitch taking over will change things , meanwhile it's a work and HHH is just Vince's good cop to kill the Indies. This is abundantly clear if you look at the UK scene.
It's a carny biz and you're retarded if you think the head carny's son in law is some beacon of light.

Spoiler Io is retiring soon because I am gonna make her wish come true

Attached: Io's Dream.webm (600x340, 2.8M)

publicly traded companies always comply to weird situations where they're accused of prejudice.
io will get buried and leddit will make a fit and they'll release her early. vince is seething at njpw right now and will bury all japs hard out of spite.

That soft body is working me into a shoot

Shayne already defeated by Kairi once

Io is already buried. And they won't release her just because some weebs on the internet, a place Vince never ever visits, cries about it. No serious outlet will ever accuse WWE of prejudice just because a gook loses a lot in pretend fighting.

It doesn't matter if WWE releases her, she can just quit and return to Japan whenever she wants and there's nothing they can do about it

Which she won't do because she has nothing left to accomplish in Japan. Same as Kairi and same as Asuka. None of them are going back.

she can also say goodbye to ever wrestling in USA again, the moment she tries to go back WWE will have her jailed until their lawsuit is settled

You're right but shes at the end of her career anyway and wants to retire to get married soon. In the mean time she can get some dank merch money and gifts from the salarymen

>This nip does a better moonsault off the top of the cage than charles does from the top of the ring post
what the fuck bros, the queen is supposed to be the best

You do realize you can sue a foreign citizen right? Leaving the country doesn't mean she's free from a breach of contract suit.

All your mental gymnastics are pointless because Io won't leave WWE until her contract is up. She's not Sashit, she's a professional and if she has two more years to fulfill she'll do it.

Io is a professional. She isn’t going to do that. If she’s leaving she will do it the right way like Mox.

women that can do a moonsault off the middle of that shoddy looking cage is stuck in development hell

Io has never talked about retiring and you don't have to retire to get married. Stop daydreaming weeb.

Japan would laugh in their face. What are they gonna do, deport her? And they won't do anything anyway that would jeopardize their independent contractor status

>and you don't have to retire to get married.
In joshi you do. And she has talked about marriage, see

the independent contractor status is irrelevant, the breach of contract would be about her wrestling for another company while under contract. There's a reason absolutely NO ONE has dared to do that before. Not Punk, not Neville, not Aries, not del Rio, not Sasha. WWE could sue you to the very last penny and you wouldn't even have a chance to bring up the independent contractor issue.

Io has a bunch of cred, if they buried Nakamura in NXT there would be a ton of influence on his side if he asked for his release.
If Io was a main roster star they would say fuck it.. but as a nobody to the "WWE Universe" that level of fan backlash is not something they would take lightly.
And she is a woman, so she can play that card too. They will keep burying her and she will ask for he release in 6-8 months and they'll grant it because they won't want the bad press.

You don’t have to retire, you just have to keep it quiet like Asuka does.

Kyoko was married twice and had a children while still wrestling you idiot.

That's another thing, Io could just get knocked up and wait out her WWE contract on maternity leave.. and then work select AEW and Japan dates.

They’d just add time on, kek.

WWE can choose to add days to your contract if you're not available for dates, it's in the contract.

But didn't Brock wrestle for NJPW even though WWE kept trying to pursue legal action against him.

are they gonna add on time to ronda rousey's deal, since she's made such a big deal about wanting to make babies with her braindead husband?

None of those people are Japanese citizens. They can't and won't do shit if she wrestles for Stardom next week. The thought of a foreign company suing a Japanese person living in Japan is comical, there is nothing they can do.

No because they know no other company can afford her anyway

When Brock wrestled for NJPW, he was out of his contract. There was no breach, just WWE being butthurt about him coming back to wrestling.

brock lesnar's contract was special, and had a way longer 'no compete' clause than the standard 90-day one (i guess because they were paying him so much money even tho they had to know he wasn't entirely passionate about pro wrestling). they tried to sue brock and njpw about two months after brock won the iwgp title, but the suit got thrown out of japanese court

Yes, it was an agreement clause, not a WWE contract. It was Brock who actually sue them to get out of that clause first. And both sides reached a settlement anyways.

Even Rossy could get in trouble if that happens idiot. In the real world you can't just simply do whatever the hell you want, foreigner or not. It's such a dumb scenario that no one who isn't a raging autist like you would consider.

that's injuries.
shit bro, if io requested a release fuckin' today i guarantee she'd have at least a 50/50 shot because she is respected in the industry which is a base WWE can't afford to lose.

it was a fuck up on both sides. njpw expected brock to make more money than he did and they gambled bringing him in expecting a bigger pay day.
when brock didnt pay the bills this caused a fuck up and njpw couldnt pay him.
them not paying them is half brocks fault because he didnt draw enough.
to be fair this was during a dead wrestling period.
however neither of the two parties are really at fault. brock didnt draw enough and brock didn't get paid enough.
crux of the story.

She would have no shot.

If Lo publicly asked for a release, I think she'd have a shot. She is arguably the most respected figure in female wrestling.
I don't think she should ask now, but she will be buried for months and should ask then.
If she's just an NXT meme, I don't think WWE will risk the bad publicity of burying her.. which they surely will for the next few months.
But they're burying Io Fucking Shirai.
They will let her leave to avoid bad press.
They won't push her and they won't release her.
Honestly they should just release her now and save themselves the trouble because it will come up soon. Kairi too.

WWE has been losing creed in the industry for years now. Again, they don't give a fuck about the wrestling marks. Why do you think they never ever want to be referred as world WRESTLING entertainemnt anymore?

But you know what they can't really afford to lose? Io. Why? Becuase if she's released, she can go to AEW, and as Jon Moxley proved, that could be a huge impact in their favor and against WWE. So fuck no, she would have exactly 0% shot of getting her release. No fucking chance in hell.

They are burying her. She should ask for her release now.
Kairi and Asuka too.
Moxley wanted to leave and they sucked his dick in public to try to get him to stay.
They should all ask to be released now, and WWE will just look worse if they don't comply because they are female minorities that WWE is burying.

If they did that maybe they would actually be forced to pay Kairi instead of having her on her 60k developmental contract for the 3rd straight year.

>They turned her heel after beating her repeatedly
And people want Paul in charge of the whole thing

Pulling the minority card won't work because at the end of the day all three signed a contract that says they grant WWE the power to do anything with their characters. If they want to bury them, they can, and unless the minority issue somehow becomes a thing inside the storyline, no one can claim it's a minority thing. Simple as that.

Kairi's contract is over in March and she's leaving for sure.
The three should team up and demand that they are allowed to leave immediately. They can claim racism and sexism or whatever.
They could threaten it behind the scenes and there is a good chance it would work before it goes public.
It's fucking obvious Vince plans to bury all of them, they have a good case.

The minority card won't work but the woman card and the minority card could.
None of them are WWE products and all were famous before WWE.
I don't expect this but I expect Kairi and Asuka gone a year from now and maybe Io before her contract ends.
However I think if they team up and try to leave as a group things would be easier.

Mayu a cute

>claiming racism and sexism in court because they won't give you a push
kek, if that had any chance of working, Sasha would've done it years ago

Banks has no case because she is a WWE developmental product.
She got the job because she's Snoop's cousin.
Banks is actually a massive weeb and only got into wrestling because she saw 80s joshi matches and fell in love with them.
She's leaving too, but she can't say she's Io fucking Shirai and have the smark community have her back.
I look forward to seeing Kairi vs Sasha in AEW tho. Might be a good match, Sasha hates it in WWE she might try.

neither Vince nor a judge would give a fuck about Io Shirai. In court she will simply be Masami Odate and she would have no case at all.

RICH FAMIRY, NUSING TO ROOSE

Based Big Belt Baszler Working The Obese Weebs

Attached: Shayna laugh.png (380x550, 319K)

so the payoff to the long running "must protect" storyline isn't Io finally succeeded, but that she failed miserably and became a heel

She's a smark darling, burying her will backfire and Vince will cut her loose once it takes over.

>Io does a moonsault onto Shayna from the top of the cage.
>Io crawls to escape, but Shayna grabs her in a choke.
>Io starts slamming the door on Shayna's head until she let's go, but Shayna falls out of the cage to win.

Attached: 1559937378856.png (327x317, 203K)

>This is the booking marks are asking to replace Vince with.

>Banks is actually a massive weeb and only got into wrestling because she saw 80s joshi matches and fell in love with them.

False. Banks has never mentioned joshi in any interview ever. Stop peddling this bullshit.

She's a WWE mark and always has been.

she said it on the jericho podcast
she never said it elsewhere because e wanted her to be a meme snoop dog nigger

sasha WAS pushed, and rather consistently, on both nxt and the main roster.

she just up and decided to throw a fucking hissyfit over being told she and bailey were gonna drop the women's tag team belts

to be fair i can -kinda- see where she's coming from since they were the inaugural champions, sasha had apparently been trying to pitch the idea of women's tag belts for a while and the belts themselves had only existed for what, six weeks at that point? but they would have had to have dropped them eventually, and i guess vince saw potential dollar signs in the iiconics as heel champions. tho the current champions aren't exactly making a strong case for themselves at this point, coming out to near-crickets, and it wouldn't surprise me if we see them lose the titles soonish.

Link? Timestamp?

what is the point of doing a steel cage moonsault if the person that got hit with it can still stop you from leaving the cage

Attached: 154841778596.jpg (276x364, 29K)

She was never pushed like she wanted to. This is a woman who said she would cry if she wasn't the first female mania main event. She's a mark and unless you make her THE face of the division, no amount of push will satisfy her. That attitude is unacceptable.

>literally Shane/Miz tier booking.
Thank you Hunter.

On the Jericho pod she talks about being homeschooled and falling for 80s joshi on youtube and shit
idk the timestamp

Jericho actually brought classic joshi up, not Sasha. Horsetty never once mentioned it.

that's wrong

Nope. You're wrong, my man.

omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/tij-ep168-sasha-banks

i listened to it bro, I remember what I heard

>The absolute fucking state of LO

Abort mission

>Shayna thread
>...it's all about Io

MFW

Attached: 04c6b234e06b29072329be5bc00a83d6.jpg (900x1118, 209K)

The state of NXT waman division. Fucking takeover match for Mia.

....so when does mayu-chan sign to nxt, to have stardom's trio of 'meltzer thinks we are among the best wrestlers in the world' back together again, and join her joshi sisters in being buried not just the traditional six feet, but all the way to the molten fucking core of planet earth

How do you imagine Mayu gets buried?
>Tripping on the way to pinning Shayna
>Cheering the other joshis in the middle of the match and
>Randomly turning heel
>Joining as Shayna goon
>Jobbing to Mia and Bianca

all of the above

Loses best-of-three rubber series to the lanky AJ Lee-alike in developmental.

Mayu has zero interest in WWMeme

The angry lesbian is still champion?She’s so ugly. Fuck that

I can imagine her being the only one of the three to not make it to the MYC finals. Not even pass first round even.