SMACKDOWN SECOND LOWEST RATING

The episode of SmackDown Live this week recorded an audience of 1,930,000 viewers, representing a decrease of 4.27% compared to the show last week, which marked a figure of 2,016,000 viewers.
SmackDown was the fifth most watched show on cable at night, behind shows like Hannity, Tucker Carlson Tonight and Rachel Maddow Show, among others. The program was first within the demography of interest, corresponding to ages between 18 and 49 years, maintaining the gold medal for the third consecutive week.

Attached: 225px-Kofi_Kingston_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (225x308, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6q1NfQju1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA

Bafes Tuckah

SD Live - June 12th, 2018;
>2.183m (18-49 demo - 0.66)

SD Live - June 11th, 2019;
>1.930m (18-49 demo - 0.60)

Viewership down 11.6% year over year. 18-49 demo down 9.1% year over year.

PFFFTTHAHAHAHAHA. E-DRONES ARE LITERALLY DYING EACH YEAR AHAHAHA.

You know what sucks?

People are going to blame The New Day when it's Vince McMahon that's killing the product.

yeah but it's also the new day

I mean, we are all racist and we will blame the black guy, but we also blame Seth and Becky Lynch

yikers

Good.
Make a better product. Convinced the writers are booking out of spite right now

Wrong. General audiences are getting sick and tired of colored people being pushed down their throats

SOS

The problem is that New Day is still performing like comedy mid carders. I think they share some of the blame for not stepping up to the occasion.

Two weeks ago
>RAW opens with a talking segment
>ratings plummet
>Smack opens with a match
>ratings soar

One week ago
>RAW opens with a match
>ratings soar
>Smack opens with a talking segment
>ratings plummet

This week
>RAW opens with a talking segment
>ratings plummet
>Smack opens with a talking segment
>ratings plummet

What went ding-dong diddly wrong E-bros?

Attached: RKO yikes.png (244x348, 131K)

KEK

Nah. Vince put these niggers front and center to show everyone they are a joke. I'm glad they got exposed.

Still an incredible rating especially considering it’s only behind Fox News. Fox is gonna be very happy with their investment, I see the show hitting 20 million plus once it’s on network TV.

Nah, it's the niggers.hh

SOS
DEM NIGGERS SEETHING
SOS
DEM NIGGERS BOILING

Still more than Who Japan

>audience of 1,930,000 viewers

Attached: 1552355176076.gif (500x370, 2.71M)

SHANE THE ANTI-DRAW

You tell me

Thanks to these antidimes

Attached: images.jpg (700x380, 24K)

Continue to be swallowed by your hubris old man

Attached: asuka nonono.gif (498x203, 1.23M)

IT'S A SHAME FOR FANS
WHO LOST THEIR HEADS
A CARELESS BRAND THAT
COULD WIND UP DEAD...
PROMOTE NO DRAWS
LIKE THEY'RE SOME KIND OF PRIZE...

NOT MANY DIMES!
NOT MANY DIMES!

OOOHHHH OOOHHHH!
OOOHHHH OOOHHHH!

THESE WORDS ARE TRUE
AND I'LL MAKE EMPTY SEATS...

OOOHHHH OOOHHHH!
OOOHHHH OOOHHHH!

YEAH YA FIGHT FOR AIR AND STRUGGLE NOT TO SLEEP!

OOOHHHH OOOHHHH!
OOOHHHH OOOHHHH!

AND WE KILLED THE RATINGS WELL...
AND I WILL SEND THE BUYRATES STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Attached: Sheamus.jpg (583x388, 39K)

Attached: 1533259328470.jpg (244x295, 32K)

Holy shit, Steen's looking old.

People blamed the basketball game for RAM, so what's the excuse for Smack?

they didn't turn on their TV until Chrisley Knows Best came on

No excuses. Just those negative dime niggers.

This I'm not watching Smackdown because I don't want the WWE champion to be a shitty comedy act. Vince is the problem a lot of times, but this time around Kofi is being booked super strong and his gimmick is the same one that got him over with The New Day, but I don't see that stable as main event time. The world champion should be someone else.

There was other tv on on different channels

Fucking hate excuses from cuck fans. Ratings are ratings.

You realize white mutts are nearly less than half the population now, people are getting tired of uppity white trash like you

remember when smack was good?

Attached: bully styles.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Yeah, but 2002 was a long time ago.

no 2016 SD was shit that people only called good because RAW was so shit

>sub 2 mil

Attached: kairi cute.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

>SmackDown was the fifth most watched show on cable at night, behind shows like Hannity, Tucker Carlson Tonight and Rachel Maddow Show
the absolute state of Americans

no one wants to watch these people regurgitate half assed scripts. they wanna see based athleticism. leave the talking to short interview segments (that don't have to be micromanaged either) and do the story with the in ring.

Did they even have any competition?

exact opposite of the truth

OK REDDIT IT'S TIME FOR A PRAYER CIRCLE

Wow, it's almost as if people watch a wrestling show to see Wrestling.

Attached: Final-Cable-2019-June-11.TUE_.png (703x1203, 277K)

cope

they literally don't

>announce 6 man main event before show
>during middle of show have 10 minute segment complete with entrances between all 6 wrestlers to show video clips and talk about why they are wrestling tonight
>end show with 20 minute match between said wrestlers

the flow of the show is broken and so much time is wasted

Attached: what.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

coping seethe

It's both. Kofi/New Day were tired before the WM build who were forgotten about by fickle drones as soon a he got his WM moment. He's actually booked okay, but being booked like Superman going over everyone just isn't believable. They were always screwed with Kofi as champion. It's a losing situation no matter what.

He can't fly solo because he's too much a part of an ensemble and it's what got him over. But like I said you can't book him too strong since it's unbelievable. But you can't show him too much with New Day either because he doesn't stand out next to Xavier and Big E and they're too much of a comedy stable together. But this half New Day/half old Kofi thing he's doing doesn't cut it either. The only way to do it would have been to make him clear cut New Day leader and leave the comedy to Xavier/Big E. But he doesn't have the personality or mic skills for that. As is it looks like New Day's championship, not Kofi's. He's simply best as an underdog chaser, if that.

holy shit you are stupid

>The problem is that New Day is still performing like comedy mid carders. I think they share some of the blame for not stepping up to the occasion.
explain the myriad of all-nigger hollywood movies that bomb at the box office year after year, plox

S O S
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

was a brainfart, sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6q1NfQju1g

Attached: 1560188134183.png (532x540, 585K)

*ahem*
>You realize white mutts are nearly less than half the population now, people are getting tired of uppity white trash like you
explain the myriad of all-nigger hollywood movies that bomb at the box office year after year, plox