Be honest:

When's the last time you watched a Kevin Nash match?

Oh yeah, that's right. Nobody actually watches Kevin Nash matches. He's boring as fuck. You Nash fans are literally just size-queen faggots. He can't even cut a good promo. Dumbass doesn't even know the difference between a verb and an adjective.

Go ahead. Show me an entertaining Kevin Nash match. Prove me wrong. Pro Tip: you can't.

Attached: IMG_20190607_230306.jpg (1440x1452, 1.09M)

He got carried by Bret that one time

The one he tore his quad in.

Also the match at Summerslam where he got raped was pretty kino

I think last year when I watched his match with Bret. I watched it for Bret obviously.

Do you think it hurts him deep inside that he has to wrestle for peanuts at bingo hall indie shows now?

I ironically enjoy the fingerpoke of doom.

Summer of 1992 handicap match was kino

Outsider matches were fucking lit.

Who watches wrestling for matches?

bitch what a kek

Attached: 5D9D67FCFC2C402D938FCC2254CE5847.jpg (480x264, 18K)

Deadie Cuckerrero was brutally raped in the searing hot summer of 89.

Nash rape awareness

Attached: 1559796316779.gif (235x192, 408K)

You are a man of taste and distinction.

Look, a Sports Entertainment fan. KWABLMAO
Who watches wrestling for anything but wrestling? I record it, then skip all the bullshit. I'm not watching a fucking drama. I'm watching simulated combat sports. Listen to this, too. When I watch MMA, I don't give a flying fuck about press conferences, interviews, and all that bullshit. I just watch the fights in the cage. Nothing matters until the bell rings and the action starts, whether it's real fighting or fake fighting.

KWAB

Attached: wolfcuck.png (671x497, 276K)

I regularly rewatch Nash vs The New Blood in the gauntlet match. Very kino

I watched Wrath & Mortis Vs. The Outsiders for the WCW World Tag Team Champonship on Nitro

Someday, I will watch this from TLC 2011 to see how bad it truly is.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Hall and Nash Vs. Randy Savage, Lex Luger and Sting at Bash at the Beach 1996 is an absolute clasic

Attached: x1080-2XC.jpg (1440x1080, 203K)

based KWAB poster

I dont want to watch someone who was anally raped by 5 africans in the hot summer of 92

Carter a cute ^_^

Attached: Who's a good girl.jpg (750x736, 60K)

Watched this a week ago to see Kevin get his back broken against his will.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 27K)