Poor Goldie :(

poor Goldie :(

Attached: goldberg.jpg (603x352, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Goldberg/status/1137146190456401920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine is Bill had a single ounce of restraint. The window, the pre match concussions, now this. He's the human equivalent of a grenade.

>YOU BETTER GO ON THAT TWITCH OR TWICHER OR WHATEVER THE FUCK PAL AND PROTECT MARK OR IM GONNA CANCEL YOUR LEGENDS CONTRACT

Attached: devilvince.jpg (301x168, 10K)

I'm sure the sandniggers were tickled pink at the prospect of potentially seeing a kike die.

What is this boomer cringelord even talking about?

Waiting for the Bret hart response....

I'd be sad for him but he made bank for wrasslin for a 7 minute match

Money or dignity, goldberg chose money. Shocking.

I am very happy.

Attached: DAB.0.jpg (1600x900, 236K)

>Implying Bill cares about that shit contract in the first place
He just signed for the Saudi money. Now that the check has been cashed in, he has no use for Vincetty and his shit company.

Obvious fake tweet, either that or forced to write it to appease a whiny Taker and Vince

AW confirmed!

twitter.com/Goldberg/status/1137146190456401920

A jew would never burn a business connection

why is this happening to my favorite old wrestler bros....

Well the whole things very sad isn’t it? I never wanted to see these two icons wrestling in this state. Once you hit 50 just hang the boots up ffs.

what about his other shit matches, was he knocked out in all those?

cringe

hey Bill!

...it's a work. Goldberg getting hurt is a work. Stop believing tweets. It's twitter all WWE twitter is a work. Stop it.

>knocked myself out
>no selling the power strikes
mmmmmm don't like this one bit

He knocked himself out? How is that possible? He knocked his head into a door again? What a retard.

Jews are known genetically to be self-destructive & neurotic

>He knocked himself out?

Hit the ring post early on from what I recall.

Attached: 1462642533015.jpg (403x403, 53K)

>found "pleasure"
what did he mean by that? like busting a load?

he knocked his head into the ring post

Attached: D8fWE0eXYAMClrQ.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

He had pre-gamed a gig and then still bled the hard way off the ring post. Fucking brainlet.

The heat wouldn't have helped.

I think he means the people getting "pleasure " that they was right that it'd be a piss poor match

You could tell that piledriver turned his lights off

Wait, what window? No one's talking about this.

You guys are so used to the kayfabe breaking millennials that you don't even consider the possibility he "let his fans down" by losing the match.

No shit. He the fuck wouldnt? Im actually shocked he didnt go numb

What window

He means the car window years ago.

He deserves worse for taking out the best.

Retard.
He literally says he "couldn't finish the match" - he's not talking about his win/lost record.

Retard.
He's talking about Matt Riddle's trash talking and shitposts during the match.

I'd seriously love to meet some of you simps, so I could beat your fucking brain dead asses!

That Michaels/HHH vs. Brothers of Destruction match from Crown Jewel should have been warning enough for Goldberg to know that he was literally risking his life by stepping back into the ring. I’m just relieved that these guys didn’t end up paralyzed.

Oh vey! This is annduha shoah! How dare you think Goldberg is in this just for the money! And even if he was, you;d still go to,Saudi Arabia for 6,000,000 sheckels. I bet you would even settle for 3,000,000! You such an ingrate that should pe thankful for the 50,000 you were offered. You deadbeat, where are the 6,000,000 sheckels you promised to pay me for getting this gig!

Velvet Sky and David Arquette sticking up for Goldberg. So random. Based and random.

I was relieved when he got his shoulder up after the pin.

Bullshit Und taker rocked his ass as soon as they rang the bell and Goldberg was in a haze the whole time afterwards

>He literally says he "couldn't finish the match"

Why do you lie when the picture of the Tweet is right there at the top of the page?

The phrasing could also mean finish him off/finish the job, or reach the finish line i.e. win.

Hi Mark!

Attached: 1525624994383.jpg (1400x1400, 240K)

I knew he was out after the spot in the corner. He hit his head way too hard.

You realize this part was planned right? You could see the big ass scab on his forehead where the color was coming from as he walked into the ring. Problem was they both lost gas three minutes in when they had to do actual moves (which they both botched).

YOU STILL GOT IT
I feel bad bros. Like taker in the ring is tough to watch period. But after Goldberg clearly injured himself there was no way taker was gonna carry the match, no matter who hes in the ring with. Like the match was decent for 2 50 year old men until Goldberg seriously injured himself.
tbqfh undertaker has no right being in the ring anymore. Hes a danger to himself and others.
God speed to both men.

shut the fuck up e-drone boomer retard

>Knocked myself out

So it was his stupid door headbutt

THIS IS AWESOME !!!

Attached: 20181021_151317.jpg (2576x1932, 1.86M)

Carder should have called an audible, especially after dropping the guy on his head

To be fair, i dont think he even stood up straight after that. I really believe he fucked up the spot that led to all the other botches.

He probably knows he fucked up taking the tombstone by letting go of taker too early and not tucking his chin

This was akin to watching the end of "The Wrestler". Painful to watch..

scab? are u fucking mentally challenged?
Goldberg ALWAYS bashes his head into a door or locker before opening the door to security during his entrance.
Go back and watch the moment the pencil neck geek knocks on his door to get him out.... you can hear Goldberg Scream out as he smashed his head... then the visible cut as he opens the door and walks out.
He has done this countless times... INFACT he cut his head during his last run in WWE and was pissing blood on his walk down the ring.

Then he stupidly decided to actually run into the turnbuckle instead of faking it... it shakes him hard and hes on wobbly legs from then on.....

Either way neither of them should of done their big moves.
Keep it to Spears and Choke Slams and call it a day.

He did. You don’t think that chokeslam was meant to be the finish, did you?

based

big dick billberg working the smarks once again

>"Hey guys! Goldie is just talking about losing the match, not his concussed (knocked out) performance in it. Der."

based retard. seriously, you're too stupid to fucking live. you brainless simp moron idiot.

ding-dong diddly ding dong diddly ding-dong diddly seething fonna cringe phinma

I mean, Taker was still supposed to counter Goldberg's tombstone into his own. He didn't have the strength to even attempt the reversal. They went longer than I thought they would but I also wasn't expecting much.

Why do old people type like girls on Myspace?

>Taker was still supposed to counter Goldberg's tombstone into his own. He didn't have the strength to even attempt the reversal
Nigga Goldberg collapsed as soon as he got Taker up for that tombstone lmao

wtf bros. I thought the old guys were real men and not oversensitive pussies like today's generation. Was I lied to?

Stop headbutting doors to calm your anxiety, you old autist

Why do you retards think it was the door. He went head first into the ring post and had an entirely different cut.

why are zoomers retarded? some questions are not easily answered

If he hadn't concussed himself would the match have been good?

Attached: 1520908424010.jpg (1114x716, 80K)

Maybe he shouldn’t have had a diet of 6,000,000 calories a day...

Attached: 73679FB1-0194-40F9-B8C7-896349A6F5D7.jpg (1536x2048, 453K)

When was he concussed? The full on run into turn post or Carder dropping him on his head.

>Wahhh I made 6 million but had a bad match ;^(

Jesus fucking christ, the marks have ALWAYS been in the fucking ring.

>2019 WWE
>Oldberg vs "the American Geriatric" Undertaker.
>In a match more than 3 minutes long
>Thinking it'd be good
>In I come with the ISHYG DDT

>poor Goldie :(
he got paid more money for that match than i will make in my lifetime

Oh, so you're just another redditor, I see, I see, sorry for troubling you with facts then.