If you think a 52 year old man is ok after this you're wrong

Attached: Dustberg.webm (562x316, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBXOIRqt-DA
youtube.com/watch?v=E7m2DurHXP4
youtu.be/4X2jSQxZuck?t=777
youtu.be/ASmdxXaOzd4?t=103
twitter.com/thatwweguy91/status/1137122148278046722
streamable.com/0lvlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knees hit the mat first. He barely made contact

Based carder burying WCW once and for all

Watch closely 0:02

If Goldberg didnt let go off Taker he would still be fine but he is fucking retarded and probably got a concussion on the way to the ring

Attached: 552535212.jpg (480x470, 30K)

He is fine, he even finished the match after a chokeslam.

And Kurt Angle won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck. Goldberg is not ok. Watch this space.

>He barely made contact

Attached: barely made contact.png (738x650, 867K)

>Let go off Taker

Thats it, Goldbergs fault, everyone go home, and i am saying this unironically. You are supposed to hold on to Taker/Kane until they let you go

this. taker's arm barely move from his back while goldberg loses his grip

Man that spine compression makes my skin crawl

His knees are still on the mat to cushion the blow.

I get why Carder was mad at the end, people will blame him for the tombstone when it was goldberg who fucked it up completly

MAYBE his spine will be okay

is Take supposed to bend forward and buckle like a cripple too? I don't really remember that part although I'm assuming you think it's normal

Ok, you two are retarded so I'll explain something with the easiest words I can.
Undertaker tilted his torso forward when his knees hit the mat. When he tilted forward he lunged the rest of Goldberg's body on the mat head first.

REDDIT!

Five Stars. All the stars

youtu.be/jBXOIRqt-DA

>Piece of shit deserved it

Attached: EAE6EF53-48EF-431F-A511-769B5AD34BC6.jpg (800x450, 34K)

He always fucking did that tho?

Here is old carder doing it and look how Reigns holds himself, Goldberg fucked up

Attached: 142124142.gif (498x279, 3.17M)

>thinks you have to be edgy to fit in
Either underaged or unironically reddit yourself.

>Misawa gets dropped on his head
>its based
>Goldberg gets dropped on his head
>not based
no pleasing you guys baka

>Undertaker tilted his torso forward when his knees hit the mat
He always done that, never injuried everyone with a tombstone

He's fucking holding on for dear life there

I didn't think this place was so fucking retarded.
Can't you really see where Taker fucked up? Here, let me help your blind ass
youtube.com/watch?v=E7m2DurHXP4
The key, the fucking key is that the tombstone has to be perfectly vertical, then as you hit the knees you can let go. If it's not vertical your power isn't well distributed and you basically sandbag the shit out of people.
youtu.be/4X2jSQxZuck?t=777
Again, perfectly vertical,
Perfectly vertical.
The tl;dr is that Taker didn't have the strength to hold him, Oldberg didn't have the strength to hold onto him.

Attached: 3I7JtT3.png (552x307, 421K)

>Goldberg, a known Jew, about to go to a Saudi hospital to get checked out
good luck pal, shouldn't have chased that money

These 50+ year old dudes were gassed just by going down the ramp in that 100 degree heat.

They shouldn't have been doing any of that shit at all.

Nailed it.

>goldberg's concussion makes him believe he's 20 years younger
>starts training again
>becomes a jacked freak
>has a 5 year undefeated run

>Watch this space
This. I cant wait for Jewgle to spill the bad news from X medical center.

Goddamn I didn't know it was that bad. He had to have concussed Goldberg. This whole match is Taker's fault now after witnessing this.

Goldberg let go off Carder too early. Its his fault

See

>Taker didn't have the strength to hold him, Oldberg didn't have the strength to hold onto him.
this. neither one of them were up for this.

One of them should have called an audible and finished with the pin after that tombstone, both knowing damn well Goldberg was knocked silly. Him kicking out was a death wish for them both. Plus that finish would have been much better than that shitty chokeslam

There's two parts to the Tombstone landing.
1. Undertaker leans back slightly to prevent you from landing directly on your head. Here, his knees hit the mat first.
2. Undertaker leans your body forward to give the appearance that you've been dropped on your head.

In this instance: part 1 was good but part 2 was botched, because Goldberg let go.

He's always held people higher too.

That guy is a fucking retard cause Taker always dropped forward when doing a tombstone. If he did it perfectly vertical his back would have been sawdust mode

I agree the Tombstone should've been the finish

yep. no question about. taker is basically falling over as soon as hes got hold of his opponent's weight

How in the fuck is Goldberg not dead right now? If anything deserves a holy shit chant this would have been it.

Thats like every tombstone

kek what a bitch. It is Undercarder's job here to do the move as safely as possible retard not Goldberg's.

Do you suck dicks?
He always dropped it vertical, but now that he's a dead man walking he can no longer do it. The point is he should not wrestle.

The ring is just a trampoline covered with a cushion anyway

No. The canon tombstone is you falling dead on your knees, not dropping forward. You simply let go of your knees while you focus all your power on keeping the fucker's head away from the mat, and the guy taking the move does the same.
Here
youtu.be/ASmdxXaOzd4?t=103
This is textbook 10/10 piledriver execution.

thing is mark had to have known that he dumped him and still went for the tombstone reversal spot even after he got dumped by the jackhammer. just a bizarre match.

see Taker is too old and needs to retire.

Based Taker burying this jabroni

Attached: 53466879.png (625x647, 715K)

So people aroun the shitnernet are blaming Goldberg for the botch and asp is blaming Taker. Who is right?

BASED

They're both decrepit old shitters that should have been forced to retire 15 years ago

But the Wm 29 match of Carder vs Punk was Kino

Taker is to blame.

He leaned over headfirst instead of keeping straight and upright. The momentum of the lean threw Bill outwards and he lost his grip. Also seemed to be holding Bill too low.

Attached: 1485831201714.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Bruh

Attached: 853E139F-DCB4-4BBE-93A6-75BB792B2BBD.jpg (750x1108, 376K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 00.13.26.png (1178x946, 153K)

Vince, for letting 2 guys that are not in ring shape try to have a match rather than getting them in separate matches with people that can carry them.

Guys can be older than this and still work, it's not just their age.

Its goldies fault he let go.if he didnt he would fall on his ass

It's a collective. Vince for allowing these old men to do this. The old men for going through with it. Taker and Goldberg are equally at fault for the botches in the match, because they clearly were not practiced/executed ahead of time. If someone told you to get out of bed and run a marathon without warming up, you'd hurt yourself too.

Just like Taker nailed Goldberg

Gold is at fault for the tombstone, but it was a match that shouldn't have happened

These guys don't stay in wrestling shape. Minoru Suzuki and Jushin Thunder Liger are going to show the world how two old farts have a kino match in a couple months

Implying Vince gives a fuck the guy had a wrestler who literally killed himself and his family

What you said doesn't make him any less to blame.

Yeah, I hope WWE learns something from this. Having a shit match is one thing, but you don't want to see guys literally kill each other in the ring since they can't go anymore.

The literally almost killed each other. Fuck you Vince.

kek

Attached: 20190607_191948.jpg (1073x1454, 600K)

>goldberg let go it was his fault

Attached: q6pJWw7.jpg (500x375, 38K)

mmmmm...

But thats literally what happend my dude

This is literally what Bischoff and Brother Love said about Meltzer, you have an imaginary world that you bend the narrative to fit. You want to believe it's so obvious their match was shitty (it isn't obvious and it wasn't shitty) that you'll convince yourself the two people who actually did the work in front of thousands didn't even feel embarrassment but actually went in a violent rage

twitter.com/thatwweguy91/status/1137122148278046722

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 00.24.55.png (263x391, 138K)

I mean, i'm getting mixed messages here, as your words are 100% true but your image makes me think you're trying to be sarcastic

Attached: 1558313257877.jpg (694x694, 62K)

>he doesn't know that the saudis are shitty muslims obsessed more with money than their religion and so they ally with jews whilst Based Iran sticks to their Principles.

>Minoru Suzuki is 50 years old
>Jushin Liger is 54
>Negro Casas is 59
>Can still go with the top talent of today
The absolute state of Carder and Oldberg

Wrestling journalists, like all journalists, are biased. Most hated the show when it was announced and now pretend they gave it a fair shot.

Keller is posting about executions
Meltzer is joking about executions
Bix had meltdown

But these are supposed trusted names. I'll admit the show wasn't great but it was good and the people had fun (especially during HHH vs RKO which I hated).

White liberals are a joke

*BOINK*

Oldberg is just shit but Taker is like 6'5 and was bumping his knees into sawdust his whole career

The way the skin on the back of his head ripples as it hits the mat is crazy.

Take is taller than that, or was at one point. I'm 6'8 and he was still an inch or so bigger when I saw him once

Brett Hart has been biding his time for years. But he finally got his revenge.

You can’t convince me Goldberg at 52 is near the same as any regular wrestler in the same age group. He might even be the healthiest.
He was protected as fuck
He retired early
He never did the bingo shit before or after his career
He is in better shape than this entire board

his whole timeline is wwe and post webcam girls

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 00.34.26.png (745x670, 222K)

same day

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 00.36.22.png (731x391, 135K)

Honestly? He always got injuried easily

>Breaks his hand by breaking a mirror

Was literally capping the same tweet.

>streamable.com/0lvlg
>Goldberg so concussed he hooked his own leg
lmao

it's brutal.

Attached: e-chad.png (724x385, 97K)

Those guys don't go for power moves on other old guys and aren't 6'5 and 250+ lbs. Like the jackhammer was one of the most impressive finishers I had ever seen, especially in WCW where Goldberg was nailing it on really huge motherfuckers. It was impressive because even with your opponent working the move it takes tremendous core strength to get them up and he would sometimes hold it for 10 seconds before dropping the suplex. That was literally 20 years ago and expecting to see that move go off well today is completely unrealistic. Same goes for the tombstone, it looks really good when it works but when the collective age of the guys in the ring is over 100 you can't expect it to be like 1999.

It was dumb to book those two against eachother. Neither of them could hit their big moves on someone as big and clunky as the other.

I can't look away.

Attached: hollyshit.png (703x832, 564K)

This is why social media is a mistake.

Who is he talking to?! No one is even responding to him. He's an incident away from being that dude that jumped Bret Hart lmao.

was it autism?

Attached: noneckberg.png (640x480, 73K)

Vince for allowing these dinosaurs to do and recieve piledrivers after Carder botched it similarly on Aiden English and Oldberg has never been good even before reaching 1000 years old

Carder for not knowing when to quit and buckling because he's made of sawdust now

Oldberg for not knowing when to quit and letting go early like an idiot

everyone was in the wrong

>wanting to see goldberg vs undertaker
>year of our lord 2019

Attached: 1559776456396.jpg (834x945, 419K)

he recorded about fifteen clips of himself talking to camera during a smackdown taping. never pans to who he's sat next to so safe to assume he went on his own.

Just went to his youtube channel and watched his reactions to money in the bank and I just feel sorry for the guy.. he's trying to play this charasmatic dude but he comes across as somebody with a mental issue. Is he normal?

Attached: 1500761988334.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>2019
It's 1440 AH, infidel.