Did he get lost? Took forever to come out

Isn't WWE ashamed of letting 60 year old farts wrestle

How was the match?

MAYBE I GOT ONE MORE CONCUSSION LEFT IN ME

He looks so old. I'm sad.

SLOW

Was it at least fun?

Like p laying wwe 2k19 on the pc

It was hard to watch. Goldberg was seriously blown up by the end, Taker was in much better shape out of the two. They went for the spot where Goldberg goes for a tombstone and Taker is meant to counter into one of his own but Goldberg couldn't lift him. He could barely get off the ground for the chokeslams either.

lol no

If you value your childhood DONT WATCH IT. It was compromised of about 10 spots maybe and 8 botched.

It was the heat, Goldberg doesn’t do Cardio.

At least he concussed himself and not the person he was going up against. Bret must be laughing his ass off

Really bad. I don't watch wrestling much anymore but decided to check it out tonight and it was truly appalling.

The first minute was fine and should have been the pace of the whole match, but then Goldberg (tried to?) put Taker in a submission and it got slower and slower from there, and that's saying something considering it probably didn't go on for much more than 5/6 minutes.

Goldberg couldn't do his spots which Taker post match actually looked kind of pissed about. It ended with a kind of abrupt chokeslam (also poorly done) and that was it.

Awful. I don't know why they keep doing this with their old folks (money obviously but still).

its really jarring when you legitimately dont watch this shit and then see this

>Goldberg was seriously blown up by the end
he was seriously blown up halfway to gorilla user

I don't even blame Goldberg or Taker. What does this company honestly expect from two guys that are as old as they are and even as heavy and muscular as they are? Clearly things weren't going to go well here at all. Especially considering that Goldberg was never known as a great wrestler.

As much of a fan I am of old wrestling vs new wrestling which is shit, it is clear these old guys need to stop wrestling already. WWE is going to rely on these guys until its the death of their company. They need to be pushing guys like Drew, Roman, Rollins and shit as the next guys on Goldberg and Undertaker level.

it was fun. two old men trying to kill each other because they are hopelessly eternal self-marks? that's what entertainment is all about. it's no fun for the performers.

this nigga gets it.

So they were naked with fat hairy dicks? Based.

Buttery smooth 60fps at 4k?

>How was the match?

Botcharabia episode 765

Attached: 1454997367620.png (1001x1001, 765K)

>Was it at least fun?

Taker dropped him on his fucking head for the tombstone. Then Bill dropped Mark on his head for the jackhammer (revenge??).

Scariest shit i've seen in a long time.

Attached: 1467854891363.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Don't forget the fact these old guys were trying to do this in 100 degree heat.

Fucking yikes.

>Goldberg gets concussed
>Taker is completly fine

Really shows who the tough guy is

And yet marks will still most likely blame Goldberg for everything here.

Next time Goldie should hold on like you're supposed to.
Who am I kidding? There's no next time. I hope. They both just need to full retire. Or at the very least Taker needs to work with lighter flippy guys

Oldberg was gassed before his entrance.
Was still a good match with two marks bumping their sawdust into no dust with shoot brainbusters and tombstones.
I hope 'old legends kill each other in the ring with botches' becomes an annual event.

It was poetic almost. Take the blood money but almost die by doing so.

Lol, you try being in that shape when you are his age, you silly little troll

No. Saudi princes will pay really good money to laugh at old people trying to kill themselves.