/ourneet/

Attached: mayu.png (818x495, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KPcwVy7KnI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JK_business
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine the smell of her room.

>tfw no neet gf fucksleeve who depends on you for room and board

In the documentary she says that she was a shut-in because of an 'incident' involving two people who were subsequently arrested. Poor Mayu got raped, lads.

So she's not a pure virgin? dropped. fuck this whore

It wasn't her fault, user

no importa

Any way to watch it outside US ?

I would even liked for some sleauth to find that newspaper article she talked about.
So we can safely determine what happened to her.

Some of her bad habits persisted. Here's a video from 2013 when she was living with Yoshiko.
youtube.com/watch?v=4KPcwVy7KnI
Her room is hilarious.

It's pretty obvious she was raped or sexually assaulted in some manner.

She just wants to go back to the NEET life.

Attached: neet mayu.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>Feels pro wrestling saved her. Her life would be horrible without pro wrestling. Couldn't quit even if she wanted to.

I kinda fear for her when she's too broken down to continue wrestling. She doesn't seem to have anything else in her life.

She'll probably become Stardom's trainer. She already kind of is and made a tweet advertising she wanted a personal disciple. Also, she's done ring announcing and other stuff for Stardom. She's almost like the second in charge after Rossy. She has her pets and karaoke.

Attached: 1551339207624.jpg (960x540, 64K)

She will die in the ring

Makes me sick. How could anyone want to hurt such a gentle soul?

>and this is our daughter's room

Attached: wake the hell up mayu.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

It would have to be rape right? the amount of guy's whole drop her in japan if they found out would hurt her $$$ alot.

Would be sad but kinda kino.

Attached: Mayu just fuck my neck up iwatani.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

No hymen no diamond. For me, its Momo, the purest Stardam wrestler.

>mayu grew up with two older brothers

Attached: 1536802725474.png (600x500, 89K)

>Act
>Mayu
>Fuka (attempt BTFO)
>Probably Kris judging from that story of her waking up at the police station
Who else?

Based and redpilled
A lot of joshi recruits come from broken homes and/or are problem children

She can't mention it due to legal reasons. Memes aside, I doubt it. If it was rape, she probably would have killed herself.

She probably had sex with some Chads and had to lie and say she was raped to save face. The Chads went to jail but everyone in the town knew she was a slut so she had to become a hikkineet until she ran off to Tokyo.

Also unlikely. Back then at least, she was too awkward and slovenly to get Chad's attention. My theory, I kind of think her family became so poor after her dad had a brain stroke and left them. One or both of her brothers maybe started doing shady shit or petty crime to try and make ends meet and she got caught up in it and they ended up in jail and she was just too ashamed to go outside.

What's the Kris story?

she was engaged to a man and lived in San Francisco but got dumped so she ran away to Japan and became a lesbian

>No hymen no diamond
Absolutely fucking based

lmao

It may not have been rape or sexual assault, she could've just gotten jumped and beat up or something.

Attached: mayu hobbit.webm (506x280, 2.83M)

explains the busted face

Unless she was a complete mental midget, I don't imagine that getting mugged would make her a shut-in.

I can see it

Rossy's a pretty cold businessmen who knows most of his fanbase thinks of the girls as idols and wouldn't buy merch from a girl who had an article written about her being involved in rape or sexual assault. He probably wouldn't hire her. The video also mentions that her dad had a brain stroke, forgot his family and left, so they were probably desperately poor, so I would say some type of theft is the reason.

Dude, she didn't consent if that is what happened and it wasn't an Io situation where she got framed for drugs. She needs our support regardless.

Or her family did the jumping and mugging. Her family was almost certainly in poverty after her father left.

doesn't matter

>"Framed" for drugs
lol

>framed

She specifically mentions that it was a small town and everyone knew what happened to her. Why would she stop going outside just because people know she got beat up? Nah, she got a rough fuckin and was ashamed.

Attached: mayurie2.webm (394x522, 1.15M)

Mayu's room is messy like mine. I think there's a kindred spirit with her. I need to capitalize on that someday.

You've got the other one where she dances?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JK_business

I'd say that was back in 2013, but Arisa took a photo of Mayu's room when they were in New York for the Stardom in the big apple show and it doesn't seem like she's gotten much better.

Attached: 1559928349863[1].jpg (1536x2048, 389K)

Attached: mayurie.webm (472x536, 712K)

What drugs?

My expansive knowledge of Japanese dialects allowed me to pinpoint Mayu's hometown to less than a dozen possible locations. I'm in the midst of a deep-dive on local newspaper article archives. I should have this mystery solved by 11AM JST.

based

What kind of pantsu does Mayu wear

>pantsu

Attached: D6gX_2XV4AUfd5S.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1152, 159K)

Thanks
Io and her bf got busted in Japan for smuggling weed, only her bf took the blame tho.