So lads, what kind of pro wrestling do you actually like?

so lads, what kind of pro wrestling do you actually like?
Flippy shit or some good ol fashion stuff?
Me? Good ol fashion.

Attached: 1559779842890.webm (800x450, 580K)

whatever draws the most

White incels are always good for a laugh

1950's wrestling

Whatever Omega and Okada are doing

Do you think that guy has killed himself over horsetty leaving the E?

Whatever the opposite of the record low shit today is being shit out is.
Long-ass matches where the face of the company gets his ass beat for almost the entire match until they do the predictable comeback and win after their 5th finisher because its so weak.
Or the champs come out and talk forever in front of a record high tarp audience, before getting punked by the guy who looks like an actual star but wrestles every other ppv.
Or matches where some boomer faggot called it a kino 4+ star match because two guys beat the tempura off of each other and/or flipped themselves onto a hospital bed.

Lucha Libre

Attached: micromanyunfan.jpg (534x960, 40K)

Im actually him, im sad but AEW is on the horizon so i have something to look forward to

that guy is a chad and probably fucks every night, bitches love confidence

Is this the cringe thread?

this. The actual best wrestling in the world today is on Yea Forums.

Fuck good ol’ Wrestlin’ That’s shit is boring af

I really want to see this whole video.

Lou Thesz era

larger than life and insanely charismatic gods, people I can't imagine existing in the real world
so, steroids and cocaine

My 3 favorite matches of the year have been Okada/Ishii, Jay/Tanahashi(BOSJ final) and Ospreay/Shingo so IDK.

Are you fully spastic or were you just on meth?

Now, now... wait just one minute! Hold the phone! Could it be... is that... is that really... is it a possibility... can that truly be the individual that is known as Bretcuck?

>yes chant at the end
Gets me everytime.

Attached: 1552777747890.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Flippy because watching a match filled with hyper action Jackie chan sequences is legitimately fucking cool.

I dont give a shit about who slaps the other the hardest or who can roll on top of each other on the mat the best. I want high spots and breathtaking sequences that I would never expect to see anywhere else.

Shoot style. Watched Bloodsport for the first time this year and I was hooked.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-111854_Firefox.jpg (1439x2270, 1.46M)

The wrestling isn’t important. A solid couple weeks of story that gives meaning to the match matters

Stuff I actually go back and watch:
WWF/E 1997-2008
ECW 1995-2000
King’s Road AJPW shit from the 90’s
Could any user’s recommend me something else I might enjoy based on this list? Doesn’t have to be current. NOAH? CZW?

Deathmatches

Watch Lucha Libre then

What does he stop sperging out for momentarily to grab? I never have been able to figure that part out.

Larger than life characters wrestling

I do.

this. i exclusively enjoy media that other people pay for the most

I like pin transitions and bridges, joshi high speed matches

I think he put his water bottle down so he could hit that shit with more intensity

Lucha, japanese wrestling, and hardcore/dm