You now remember Adam Blampied

You now remember Adam Blampied.

Attached: 640.jpg (640x480, 76K)

I always remember him, I miss him but when I go back to watch his videos they kinda suck

I can't believe how hard he fucked himself, poor guy had a mental breakdown from something that wasn't even that bad.

I unfollowed watchcuckture after he left and I heard Simon is a big bitchboy now. No regrets unfollowing.

obviously he had some underlying mental issues. Sad to see people go like that.

Attached: cat cry.png (500x405, 170K)

That man was the best fucking thing in wrestling.

someone update me what happened? i stopped watching whatculture as WCPW became a thing and i came back about a month ago its all changed

Mental breakdown? Nah man, the Jews, SJW's and feminazi's got to him with all their white male guilt. He was weak.

He asked some chick for nudes and proceeded to #meetoo himself for no reason before it was even cool

Does anyone know the actual event that lead to him going in hiding. He did that video where he talked about sex addiction, but does anyone know what frightened this dipshit off?

what a fucking spastic

Nevermind

Attached: c70351bf20f19b211fd33e919e3523c4.gif (330x220, 1.8M)

Kwab

>He asked some chick for nudes and proceeded to #meetoo himself for no reason before it was even cool

Attached: 67565.jpg (480x360, 17K)

He's fine. He's a trust fund kid living in a flat his parents bought him in London, working at a coffee shop and doing writing projects on the side. It's ironic he's such a Labour shill coming from a privileged upper class background in Newcastle.

People that are more intelligent and successful tend to be less racist or bigoted because they understand the social mechanism that make people different

Nobody was even really calling for his head. He just had a breakdown over asking some fat fans for nudes. Everybody would have forgot about it in a week but he torpedoed himself.

The 4 most popular guys plus an editor left WC then a bunch of guys from the gaming channel took over. Over time they've gotten more people in and it's arguably better and more consistent than it was before, but the new guys are painfully self aware and play up to memes

> Labour
> less racist or bigoted
Lol?

Asked some girl for nudes and got compared to Harvey Weinstein. He had a breakdown because of it.

Attached: DNAmtUnX4AAz1jD.jpg (640x1136, 163K)

They're all liberal

don't forget that his buddies who he started cultaholic with fired him almost immediately. i imagine they would have brought him back eventually but it was still shitty thing to do to a guy who is supposed to be a friend all in the name of internet virtue signaling

They didn't fire him he left.

so damn ridiculous. he comes across as a total sleaze but this was all online. what is so hard about just blocking a guy who is harassing you? he deserved to get called out for being a creep and going behind his girlfriend's back but its not like he was doing anything illegal

You don't get credit unless you CALL THEM OUT

The fat bitch shouldn't have played the victim when she was being an internet slut. She was a slut, he was a bit of a sleaze that turned full self-hating cuck. End of story,

he took a leave of absence then they fired him

lol the bitch even was up for it, just declined cause he had a gf, so the worst thing he did was not being completely faithful to his gf

she wasn't even being harassed
she showed that she was up for it, just not ok cause he had a gf

Even though I found him to be annoying I feel sorry for the dude, he pretty destroyed everything he had for no reason.

Go watch cultaholic its the old guys except him

The new one is so weird and the way they phased out the original guys was strange. I would like to know what was going on. "Oh Ross is on Holiday so this lispy faggot is doing WTF moments." "Oh this girl is just 'filling in' for Jack on the News updates." I wonder if they had all put in their notice or if they were honestly laid off and the parent company just wanted to basically phase them out and consolidate their hosts across channels.

The new Adams are all kind of bleh. I'm glad Big Dimes Simon is still there.

thats his audience tho, they'll turn on you in a heartbeat and you're suddenly public enemy number one on squared circle

>Asked some girl for nudes
>Girl proceeds to #Metoo the fuck out of him because she wound up sending them.
>Literally absolutly no one bites because absolutly everyone realizes shes a grown ass woman in charge of her own actions and the most Adam did that was wrong was cheat on his own girlfriend.
>Adam treats himself as some kind of monster for asking for nudes.
>Everyone keeps telling him he didnt do anything wrong
>Adam continues to put his foot in his own mouth fully blaming himself for the conscious decision of a grown ass woman and fucks off forever
>People give up

RIP sexagon bonce

Omnisexual Ross Tweddell wouldnt take 'no' for an answer

his videos were the best desu. his voice, humor it all just worked
women have to ruin everything

>literal 30 year old boomer asking teenagers for titty pics
That's a cringe for me chief

The podcast is good the rest is meh.

Boomer here, fuck you.

It was all on him this time. He just had to virtue signal like some whiny faggot and flagellate himself on twitter just because his politics demanded it.

t. roastie

Its hard to remember the cucks. They come and go like winter breeze

>30 year old
>boomer
Pick one and maybe read up on what the baby boomer generation actually is before trying to use it as an insult.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Buncha receding hairlines ITT

I dont feel bad for the faggot. Yea he was a creep for what he did but he also is a major libtard and blew the whole thing out of proportion.

Attached: 1550761141153.png (400x400, 7K)

>I don’t understand the boomer meme I’m fresh off the boat from squares circle
either lurk more or go back

basically Adam is a massive cuckold an thought his life was over, so he decided to stab himself with his own sword. What was hilarious was that everyone was telling him that he wasn't at fault since unlike Harvey/Spacey the girl was of age and was willing, but Adam willingly kept on destroyed his own career

Whatcuckture is the most obvious sign that wrestling has been totally invaded by numales.

Big AND firm

No...I don't think I do...oh wait! Wasn't he the cuck that fired himself from his own company because he got caught sexting with fat chicks on twitter? Kek what a cuck.

>Poor guy
He was a rapist tho

Retard

Jesus Christ...this is like the ultimate liberal thing to do, like a social justice suicide. He tried to spark his own phony outrage over a minor offense and when nobody gave a shit he just "cancelled" himself because he couldn't wait any longer to get punished. I'm surprised he wasn't found walking around naked and backwards thru dark allies begging to get raped.

KWAB.

He unnecessarily BTFOed himself, there wasn't even any need to. It's dissapointing to see such a thing happen due to how much guilt he was carrying over all of it.