NXT FORCING NEW 5-YEAR DEALS ON TALENT!

>Interesting note in the new Observer that NXT is now forcing new signees to five year contracts instead of the traditional three in order to lock them up for much longer and to prevent them testing the waters as a free agent.

>This seems like it has the potential to really push top talent away from NXT unless we see the other companies stop offering decent money and more flexible terms.

OH NO NO NO NO!
look at these coping betas going into panic mode, the STATE of nxmeme

Attached: 1511150478936.png (1492x822, 1.42M)

>forcing

Literally the worst timing, should have thought of this before DoN. Now every hot indy talent will be headed to AEW

Proof?

they're such bitches. Why are they this scared about letting go some indie shitters?

Attached: bitch.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Have sex

yes forcing, if you don't sign for 5 years straight you're not getting booked in Paul's vanity league now

This. No one is forcing signees to do anything.

fuck you pay me

Attached: 1492591214_wV4MKdE.gif (880x527, 1.63M)

NXmeme is dead in the water after this crop of talent gets called up. Cole, Based Bro, and Dream are the only guys who really have any appeal and Haitch is going to keep them around as long as possible because no one else fits the bill.

3 was reasonable
5 sounds scary as fuck

they are free to sign for as many hotdogs as AEW is willing to pay

WWE contracts are literally meaningless, once someone finally tries these carny fucks in court its over

>implying

Attached: IMG_20190607_011203.jpg (2048x2048, 430K)

RIP Kairi Hojo's career.
When was Asuka called up?

Mojo rawley wearing the “bibbity bobbity women are property” outfit on the right

they still havent found a way to insert the new nxt members in the roster

An ethnic costume is not a religion.

>bibbity bobbity women are property outfit
Basically a Maga hat here

she's already signed her deal, this is for new NXT signings

Hunter is just happy to fine someone around the same height like him

>forcing

LMAO this

how is forcing when all these marks are happy to sign to this shitty company???

The actual snippet from the Observer.
The 5 years contract is for your ex fitness models, ex football players, and people that have no experience wrestling.
Meltzer is running another propaganda hit piece because he is salty that someone like Gabel and Mojo wouldn't quit the WWE and go to AEW.

Attached: D8anVMbUIAE1Uol.jpg (1200x308, 116K)

Unless there is a gun to their head or their relative's head they aren't being forced into anything.

>mark contract
>significant money

lol

NXT developmental contract is a lot better than a 5k a year Impact contract or a $250 a match MLW and LU contract where they locked their talent up for years.

I think it is much more about something else.
I think it is about WWE discovering that hiring these failed athletes in other fields for only 3 years is not enough.
Because they won't be competent wrestlers in 3 years. They will be rookies.
Also their training is shit. Send them on excursions, would be much better if they did that.

>I think it is about WWE discovering that hiring these failed athletes in other fields for only 3 years is not enough.
>Because they won't be competent wrestlers in 3 years. They will be rookies.
I think you are somewhat correct, but I don't see how this benefit WWE. I know most of them won't last the entire 3 years, they either quit because they can't hack it or get cut because they are a bunch of shitters. I mean people like Aliyah and Angelo Dawkins has been in NXT for 5 years and they are still shit.

>Send them on excursions, would be much better if they did that.
NXT have been sending some of their wrestlers to EVOLVE, PROGRESS and WxW, only the street profits that seemed to improved afterwards, the Kona Reeves and Dan Matha are still shit and will always be shit, no matter where you sent them. Some NXT hire are just a bunch of Bull Dempseys and Enzos in the ring.

>I think you are somewhat correct, but I don't see how this benefit WWE. I know most of them won't last the entire 3 years, they either quit because they can't hack it or get cut because they are a bunch of shitters. I mean people like Aliyah and Angelo Dawkins has been in NXT for 5 years and they are still shit.
The thing is that WWE now realizes that they cannot make anyone good in 3 years. This is just them signing the initial contract for longer time and not just 3 years.
>NXT have been sending some of their wrestlers to EVOLVE, PROGRESS and WxW, only the street profits that seemed to improved afterwards, the Kona Reeves and Dan Matha are still shit and will always be shit, no matter where you sent them. Some NXT hire are just a bunch of Bull Dempseys and Enzos in the ring.
Matha has been there only for like what, one show? Kona Reeves is just bad. I'd say send Aliayah to Japan, have her train with Sendai Girls. Or maybe someone else, choose the people who would fit the best into promotions.
I'd sent them over there and keep paying them, then listen to the feedback from their trainers.
WWE has infinity money, use that.

>I pull random numbers and stories out of my ass therefore I'm right

Wew

can you name a dirt sheet?

>The thing is that WWE now realizes that they cannot make anyone good in 3 years. This is just them signing the initial contract for longer time and not just 3 years.
Of course, even Steve Austin said he needed 3 to 4 years to be mechanically competent in the ring but why would WWE undertake a 5 years financial commitment to people who might not make it on the indies when they got cut by NXT?

> I'd say send Aliayah to Japan, have her train with Sendai Girls.
Mandy Leon, Rebel and Brandi Rhodes had several tour with STARDOM, they are still shit. Going to japan, doesn't magically make people a better wrestler, some people has IT, some people eventually got IT but most are just shIT.

>WWE has infinity money, use that.
100% false.

Adam Cole better gtfo of there before getting called up.