Lmao, All In? It's not even going to sell out

Lmao, All In? It's not even going to sell out.
>sells out in 30 seconds
Yeah, okay. Now let's see them do it again.
>Double or Nothing sells out in minutes
W-w-well, they'll never get a TV deal! If they get one, they'll have to pay for it!
>AEW gets a TNT TV deal
Y-yeah, but they don't have any stars! Dean Ambrose is just taking a break! It's all a work!
> Moxley signs contracts with both AEW and New Japan
They'll never sell out a third show!
> Fyter Fest sells out

Where will Vincels move the goalposts to next?

Attached: images (4).jpg (244x207, 8K)

Just wait until Punk shows up. They’re going to lose their minds.

Double or nothing had to sell a MINIMUM of 530k PPV buys to be considered a success and make back their investment. It fuckin flopped.

And that was with all the former WWE talent they could muster for CAWdy’s “baby’s first PPV”.

They’re already losing money at an alarming rate and every minute they don’t sell tickets is just more money hemorrhaging out. The next show will do worse, they’ll be unable to pay the “talent” salaries, and CAWdy will come crying back to Hunter since he will need money.

Source?

i hope so

>Where will Vincels move the goalposts to next?

when they get to weekly television, thats when shit will hit the fan. Barely anyone will watch. There will probably be some backstage drama, since the Cucks and Cawdy want to put themselves over and talent will probably bitch about it on Twitter. Also some of the talent they signed which let them work in other promotions will probably get injured in the ring while not even on AEW, which will ruin their long term storylines. Then Khan will feel like a moron.

Once the breakdown of hourly segments come in, you'll find that most of the audience will tune out and change the channel once the disgusting trannies and that dude with no legs come on TV. This product will never sell to middle America and the south

this ahahah

Source: Anons rectum

Meltzer talked about the numbers a few months back and said that they needed to make about 5 million to make it a worthy endeavor. 350k buys at 50 dollars each 17.5 million. PPV companies keep half so you’re at 7 million. Advertising budget and more is 1 million.

Plus talent contracts, cost to rent the arena and the ring, and the utility bills or about 6 million more.

We're they really aiming to make money off DoN? It looked more like they wanted the event to kick off their brand and let talent know there's a new business in town and they're hiring. They have their cash cow anyways so it don't even matter.

They’re still a business and have to explain to their investors why they lost money. And from my experience saying something like “we’re still building the brand” is a damn death sentence. Investors just want a return on investment, not a sob story.

There are still a ton of tickets available for Fyter Fest.

What investors retard. Shahid Khan is the only investor that they have.

t. Bill

So you've never actually had a job, right

>investors

Isn’t it just the Khans?

I’m actually a pretty big deal on Walk Street, kiddo. Just today I made 20k on one stock, so you can ding-dong diddly blow me, buddy.

>Walk Street
Based Santino Marella shitposting on Yea Forums

>12oz of hot dog water has been deposited into your account

supposed

That user is shitposting