Do not watch Super ShowDown tomorrow morning

Do not watch Super ShowDown tomorrow morning.

Attached: austin earring.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DyjTtKZd6U
youtube.com/watch?v=FoIT2j1iUWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is austin really a liberal faggot now, or is it just a meme?

I guess I can believe it, since he moved to Los Angeles.

Just a copy paste meme from our resident /wooo/tards that copy all our shit

I have wagefagging and then Metallica to see the Next Day
Don't think I'll have Time.

>/wooo/tards
Did they manage to skirt death for a few months somehow?

Derivative from stone conservative steve austin

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN SON
LOSS ANGLE EEZE AINT THE SAME AS HOLLYWOOD
IN FACT, IF YA ASK OL’ STONE COLD, HE’D SAY THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE TWO SEPARATE STATES
CAUSE YA SEE IN HOLLYWOOD ALL THEY GOT IS QUEERS
>WHAT
LIBERALS
>WHAT
PUSSIES
>WHAT
FAGGOTS
>WHAT
ESS JAY DUBYAS
>WHAT
VIRTUE SIGNALLERS
>WHAT
RAPISTS
>WHAT
AND A BUNCHA PEOPLE SO DAMN OUT OF TOUCH THEY MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN HAVE HANDS
>WHAT
AND ALL THEY WANNA DO IS BITCH
>WHAT
MOAN
>WHAT
WHINE
>WHAT
CRY
>WHAT
AND KEEP PUSHIN THE FALSE NARRATIVE THAT OLD RACIST WHITE MEN ARE THE CAUSE OF THE WORLD’S PROBLEMS
>WHAT
HELL THEY SAY IT SO MUCH THAT SOMETIMES IT’S LIKE THERE’S A BROKEN RECORD IN A WHEELCHAIR GOIN UP AND DOWN GIMMICK STREET
>WHAT
AND I’M TIRED OF IT
>WHAT
I SAID I’M TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT
>WHAT
AND IF YOU THINK IT’S TIME FOR THE WHITE MAN TO GROW SOME BALLS AND START STUNNIN THE LIBRUL KEKS THEN GIMME A HELL YEAH
>HELL YEAH
AND IF YOU THINK OL’ STONE COLD HAS GONE SOFT
>WHAT
YOU CAN KISS MY HAIRY REDNECK ASS
>WHAT
AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
>WHAT
CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

I'm not going to listen to some earring whering fag

i popped

BASED
Best gimmick on Yea Forums IMO

Does he really where and earring in you're bath?

Ok

As someone who's listened to about 50-60 of his podcasts hes basically in the closet lib who just doesn't say it outright because he it would lose all the redneck simp dimes he still gets.

Attached: ED6827EC-4134-4E62-AC35-262BC1E5D074.png (642x400, 14K)

based

Bases

lol I've listened to his podcast since the beginning. Fuck off with your 50 episodes. He is so far from left that it's funny.

>owns an arsenal of guns
>deep down doesn't like blacks
>keeps women in line
>deep down doesn't like fags
you mind giving a bit of citation as to why he's so liberal?

>We will never get Libtard Austin vs Cuckservative Austin

Hold me, bros.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Ok, twelve year old. I can smell your of pee and pain.

He's for guns but wants harsh punishments, even agreeing with the Brit's stupid standards, for control and laws against it. Plenty of libs still own guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=3DyjTtKZd6U

Image. Why would he literally go off or even okay his fucking social media moderator to do that?

Fair to say that about his past with BEAT DEBRA. But nigger if you want to talk about me not knowing the podcast then what about all this shit with him doing vegan shit with his wife and having her on all the time as a guest?

EXCEPT WHEN HE RANTED FOR NO REASON TO SUPPORT FAGS AGAINST RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE
youtube.com/watch?v=FoIT2j1iUWg

Don't even get me started the fucker did not vote for Trump. He avoided it at every issue when he could have been one of the biggest tools for him "AW HELL YEAH, HE LET ME GIVE HIM THE STUNNER! VOTE DA SUMABITCH." It never happened. He's in the blue closet ya simp.

Attached: scsa.jpg (600x341, 64K)

Prove the image is real.

Also him not saying anything about Trump only goes further to show he's old school and not a loudmouth.

Nobody's actually watching Super Showdown live tomorrow, right? It's in the middle of the workday.

Attached: 92838D10-3768-4103-B1CA-46D6A38E3633.png (903x821, 1.49M)

BASED

Sure thing Simp Cuck Seethe Autism. Why don’t you drink some more and beat your wife l?

A photoshop first and foremost and secondly those were written by Russo with no consultation on behalf of the wrestlers

My work lets us listen/watch whatever we want as long as we stay busy and wear headphones. Might as well have it on for background noise.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR JOB IS

I'M TALENTED I CAN DO IT

PLEASE

I work in fulfillment, I wouldn't even call it hard because the actual base of my job is just mailing out paperwork to customers. As long as you don't shoot for a legitimate warehouse job, or Amazon, a lot of places will let you chill while you work as long as you can meet your order requirements. Easy money. There are a lot of mail sorting places you could probably look into.

Get a receiving job at a technology service center, it's braindead work with good pay

ok I'll watch it tomorrow afternoon at 2PM :^)

what do these jobs pay?

It varies a lot by company. I make $15, but have fucking amazing benefits.

I probably won't. Not as a protest, just due to lack of interest in most of the show.

>Morning
What time is it going to be on?

2 PM eastern
OP is probably a west coast fag

BASED

I won’t because it’s on in the afternoon you dumb redneck

What's the matter, Stone Cold? Too much of a bitch nowadays to accept the blood money?